{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Is Purifying Flame there for the ignite?

Just to clarify - I should only have lightning or fire elemental damage on my gear to not interfere with cold damage (EE) ?
Which ilvl should I get for a bone helmet? ilvl 83+ is really expensive right now, so I was thinking on getting an ilvl 75 one and craft it. The best mod would be +2 instead of +3 though, and Minion Damage lvl 18 instead of 20.
So, SRS in CwC Cyclone with lightning dmg on hit somewhere (rings) or Ball lightning instead of SRS to proc EE ?
What is the most efficient in your opinion? For bossing and clearspeed ?

Thanks for the wonderful build, I'm having a blast and it's really fun!
Second time with this build for me, Super pumped they buffed summoners!

I know I missed it, but where are we getting reduced mana res from in order to run Discipline and Hatred?
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
PsiBlades2002 написал:
Just came to say thanks for the amazing writeup and build! Already lvl 94 and rank 35 in SSF SC.

Been playing PoE since 2013, but this is the best build I've followed so far. It combines the tankiness of RF with clear speed of winter orb.

Currently at 1161 combined, buffed life/es!

you sure you are OK mate? tasty beer? this is not same guide you talk about! gl
"
GonzoHarratec написал:

I know I missed it, but where are we getting reduced mana res from in order to run Discipline and Hatred?

Discipline + hatred uses 85% of our mana , and besides summoning we use very little of it , so unless I’m missing something there is no problem. I know I have around 160 mana available , and cyclone uses almost nothing
Can someone who runs this build very good, doing high tier maps link gear so i can see gem setup + passive tree! thanks.
"
KGF написал:
Can someone who runs this build very good, doing high tier maps link gear so i can see gem setup + passive tree! thanks.

Скрытый текст

Rings, amulet, and belt don't really matter. Boots and gloves suck. Helmet sucks. Tabula, so 6L but no stats. Haven't got Purifying Flame setup, still using herald of agony just because, so no hatred, etc.

Doing tier 14 and 15 maps really easily. Red maps are a breeze. Clearspeed is great. I do have one Unending Hunger, and it's completely worth the money. I only die if I don't dodge stuff that usually one-hits.

Right now I have 4500 hp, 1400 es (boosted to about 2400 with spirit offering).
Последняя редакция: Levirael. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 12:56:00
"
nathlar написал:
"
GonzoHarratec написал:

Discipline + hatred uses 85% of our mana , and besides summoning we use very little of it , so unless I’m missing something there is no problem. I know I have around 160 mana available , and cyclone uses almost nothing

Nope I'm an idiot and thought discipline was 50%
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
Levirael написал:
"
KGF написал:

Скрытый текст

Rings, amulet, and belt don't really matter. Boots and gloves suck. Helmet sucks. Tabula, so 6L but no stats. Haven't got Purifying Flame setup, still using herald of agony just because, so no hatred, etc.

Doing tier 14 and 15 maps really easily. Red maps are a breeze. Clearspeed is great. I do have one Unending Hunger, and it's completely worth the money. I only die if I don't dodge stuff that usually one-hits.

Right now I have 4500 hp, 1400 es (boosted to about 2400 with spirit offering).

so you are moving + using cyclone all the time? and have minions following you?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация