{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
KGF написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Levirael написал:
"
KGF написал:
Can someone who runs this build very good, doing high tier maps link gear so i can see gem setup + passive tree! thanks.

Скрытый текст

Rings, amulet, and belt don't really matter. Boots and gloves suck. Helmet sucks. Tabula, so 6L but no stats. Haven't got Purifying Flame setup, still using herald of agony just because, so no hatred, etc.

Doing tier 14 and 15 maps really easily. Red maps are a breeze. Clearspeed is great. I do have one Unending Hunger, and it's completely worth the money. I only die if I don't dodge stuff that usually one-hits.

Right now I have 4500 hp, 1400 es (boosted to about 2400 with spirit offering).

so you are moving + using cyclone all the time? and have minions following you?

Run with quicksilver, press cyclone in packs to generate frenzy charges and apply EE, all while keeping moving to next pack. Skipping many packs too.
Hey !

I wondered if anyone had any endgame gear goal/suggestion for this league, i'm stacking currency right now and it is useless.
The obvious thing would be to upgrade my rare gear but i don't know what to exactly look for, especialy for the weapon (even if the new wand look good i don't feel like losing cyclone is a good idea), maybe i'm missing some uniques.

Overall the build feel very nice and i'm destroying red map, the only downside would be the constant freezes and crashes, i've lost many maps with vaal skeletons :( (especialy blight one)
"
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"
FutureFear написал:
"
JRRaistlin написал:
Is there a 3.8 skill tree picture somewhere? Pastebin is not working for me. Idk why? Just endgame not leveling. Love your build but this is proving to be an issue. Thanks :)

Here you go, just re-created it (without jewels or gear)

You might want to look into using path of building app, awesome tool!
"
Impatchi написал:
Hey !

I wondered if anyone had any endgame gear goal/suggestion for this league, i'm stacking currency right now and it is useless.
The obvious thing would be to upgrade my rare gear but i don't know what to exactly look for, especialy for the weapon (even if the new wand look good i don't feel like losing cyclone is a good idea), maybe i'm missing some uniques.

Overall the build feel very nice and i'm destroying red map, the only downside would be the constant freezes and crashes, i've lost many maps with vaal skeletons :( (especialy blight one)

I'm dumb and i forgot to check the gear section of PoB because i thought it would be outdated...

Grip of the council, shaper weapon, elder helmet and elder boot should be my current goal !
Hey,

First off thanks for the elaborate guide. I forgot how fun minion builds were. The POB link triggered a convert to 3.8 tree button. Just giving you a heads up because I am not sure if it changed anything.
Had there been recent changes to this build? I read some people is running Hatred plus Discipline, is this new or is the Agony crawler still recommended?
Delete
Последняя редакция: IchiMorghulis. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 14:02:50
"
KGF написал:
Can someone who runs this build very good, doing high tier maps link gear so i can see gem setup + passive tree! thanks.

My gem hasent reach level 20 (0% Q), apart from empower lvl 4 and got much more gear to come as upgrades.
But some pices is good : (and the weapon is about to craft +2 socketed support gem aswell soon)

Скрытый текст
-Nerf
I might have missed it somewhere in the earlier pages, but when I go through the build it states we should be able to reach 4 spectres. However i am only on 3 and i cant seem to figure out how we unlock the fourth seeing as all items no longer awards bonus spectre :)
if anyone can give some input it would be much appreciated
Once your specre gem reaches level 21+ you can get the 4th.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация