{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Did some more T14s maps and some with ele reflect and physical reflect. Spiders are AWESOME. Best investment ever, we use zombies and spiders as meat shields, spectres and spiders for clear (gmp+chain does the job), skeletons and spiders for boss, vaal skellies for blight. My record was acid caverns boss dead in 1s or so(didn't notice it was a boss until I saw achievement display o.0)

"
Tathios написал:
What spectres have you guys been using?

Frost sentinel-summon phantasm-gmp-chain-minion damage-feeding frenzy(VERY IMPORTANT GEM without it you loose a lot of clearspeed because minion is not looking far away for its prey)
"
Apsiu написал:
"
Tathios написал:

Frost sentinel-summon phantasm-gmp-chain-minion damage-feeding frenzy(VERY IMPORTANT GEM without it you loose a lot of clearspeed because minion is not looking far away for its prey)

Do you have a 5L solution for this mapping spectres? Or am i forced to use tabu? Im poor rn xP
"
Hatsuyomi написал:
"
Apsiu написал:
"
Tathios написал:

Do you have a 5L solution for this mapping spectres? Or am i forced to use tabu? Im poor rn xP

You could cut out chain. I use because I delve a lot and it does help. For big open maps it is ok to use faster projectile instead of chain. IMO must have is feeding frenzy and summon phantasms. Get also Arakaali fang ang worm jar. It is elevating your speed on completely another level.

I never ever done ue or shaper, is 8.5k ehp (9.5 with offering) enough for them? I have dodge skill of a mammoth and LTE internet which often lag spikes.
Socketed gem level burning damage and increased burning damage on a helmet.
It's compatible with EE ?
Ty
(PS: sorry, it's hard to understand EE!)
here is my eternal fail during t8 blight map :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2_o4r1KXo&feature=youtu.be

"
KrisTi969 написал:
First of all I would like to thank @Hercanic for this amazing build, this is my first league ever despite playing on and off since the beta of poe started and i've been having a blast.

I've been following @Hercaninc's build testing today and i've tried to use myself these new items and socket links with great succes:

Скрытый текст

Elemental army and the Triad Grip gloves with all green sockets seem to instantly melt during mapping and the addition of whirlwind blades and the smoke mine bring quite a lot of clear speed during map clearing. Although we do end up losing fortify on cyclone.

My question is: what should i replace a green socket in my old chest(for lacking new chromes, shame on me). Was thinking maybe replacing chain with controlled destruction, until @Hercanic is done testing and tells us his results.

Chest in question:

Скрытый текст

Also a warm thanks to all the others who take the time to answer fellow exiles. You are all wonderful.

ok hear me out...The Stampede w/: fortify, cyclone, cwc, ice nova or discharge or something. In other words, we get minion dmg, and instead of storm orb reaching mobs we will get to them in a faster pace. We shouldnt have waste another socket for GMP for something(orb) that we are not focused on. We are here for minion dmg. THere are other skills that can "spread out" w/o gmp
"
Jacob1618 написал:
Socketed gem level burning damage and increased burning damage on a helmet.
It's compatible with EE ?
Ty
(PS: sorry, it's hard to understand EE!)

not so hard.

if you deal damage i.e. with LIGHTNING OR FIRE - enemies gain +25% resistance to lightning OR +25 resistance to fire.
In exchange they'd gain -50% resistance to ICE and FIRE if they were damaged with LIGHTNING, or -50% resistance to ICE and LIGHTNING if they were damaged with FIRE.

Fire damage = -50% to ICE and LIGHTNING.
Lightning damage = -50% to ICE and FIRE.

Ball Lightning just more convenient than fire spells, cuz has great AoE.

In answer to your question - increased burning damage won't do anything if you don't use fire spells\attacks.
"gem level burning damage" would add burning damage to all your socketed gems.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 15:28:10

Got this helmet here,should I put zombies/Animated Guardian on it? or skellies would still better?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Скрытый текст

"
You could cut out chain. I use because I delve a lot and it does help. For big open maps it is ok to use faster projectile instead of chain. IMO must have is feeding frenzy and summon phantasms. Get also Arakaali fang ang worm jar. It is elevating your speed on completely another level.
I never ever done ue or shaper, is 8.5k ehp (9.5 with offering) enough for them? I have dodge skill of a mammoth and LTE internet which often lag spikes.

I guess i'll use that 6L for mapping + delving on a tabula... Weapon wise should i swap to arakalii fang..? I can fit the flask but weapon..

Advise? :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация