{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hoangshinrei0496 написал:
Can you check my character please? Please tell me what i have to upgrade now. Thanks so much

With the gear you have you shouldn't have any issues with any of the content, so um, kill uber elder and farm watchers eyes until you can get a +3 to minion gems helm (+ minion dmg on a bone helmet base) :)

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Thanks for the build guide!

Eventually I made it through the atlas with it. Defeated shaper, uber elder, uber atziri and some nasty blighted maps.
Leveling and getting through story was a joke and felt really smooth. Only needed to switch from a tabula to a good rolled regalia at tier 13 or so. Maybe didn't need to in the end with some good taunt / blind rolled jewels.

I accomplished all the goals I had in this league so I'm going to retire. At first was going to push till 95 but the grind wasn't worth it anymore for me.

Thanks again for the build! Haven't had a blast like this in long time.

Скрытый текст

Gear

Flasks

jewels

Unending Hunger
Other jewels as stated in the guide.

Последняя редакция: Mispleled. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 2:00:52
"
Gorkk написал:
"
Apsiu написал:
"
Tathios написал:
What spectres have you guys been using?

Frost sentinel-summon phantasm-gmp-chain-minion damage-feeding frenzy(VERY IMPORTANT GEM without it you loose a lot of clearspeed because minion is not looking far away for its prey)

Feeding Frenzy won't do much for your Frost Sentinels or any other spectre: it has been said repeatedly by GGG that their aggro range was already bigger than what Feeding Frenzy would give; they may affect the phantasms though.

Iirc feeding frenzy is changing way specter is looking for target - instead around you in close proximity to max range of the place you last used a skill. And I found the clear to be substantialy faster with it.
Скрытый текст
"
Cypr3ss_2012 написал:
"
Insane_Goat написал:
I like killing everything.

I do use that 2x Chaos Recipe but I am lazy and I keep identifying stuff or picking up good stuff and don't have space for chaos recipe.. as I am still looking for gear..

I too enjoy wiping all teh evil from the map!! It's why I became an exile... well that & the loots!

The Item Filter linked earlier can help with your... 'problem', which is something I also suffer from, by colouring the T1 items and 'not good' tier items differently, so it's easy to identify which could be useful (by identifying and equipping) vs what to use in chaos/et al recipes.

Also as a good example of what this build is capable of, I have just completed uber elder (2nd attempt this league) deathless (only my 2nd deathless run ever), with the (mostly) modest gear listed here:
Скрытый текст

base purchased (20c), fossil crafted
base found, fossil crafted (dense fossil, multiple attempts, socketed & linked with found orbs)
purchased (early in league, was my first buy in the league 3 alc iirc)
purchased + master craft... thinking about it this could probably be changed for something else as I have all the dex I need on the other ring.
found + essence craft (for dex)
found + master craft
purchased 40c + master craft
base purchased (15c), fossil craft (bound) + master craft
purchased (1 ex, early in league)
base purchased (5c), fossil craft + master craft
found & crafted
found & crafted
found & crafted
found & crafted

Am also using a watchers eye (that dropped on my first Uber Elder kill) 5% life, 5% ES, 4% mana, with "regenerate 2.02% of ES per sec while affected by Discipline"... it's the only notable stat and not sure if it actually helps or not but sounds good. And have an Unending Hunger jewel purchased early in league (105c) and minion abyssal jewels, with taunt + life and blind + life and a life + resists (all found & alteration/regal or alch spam crafted) but couldn't work out how to link these from the passive tree :)

I'm still looking to improve the gear... have shaper & elder base jade amulets I'm going to try & craft into something "good", which I'm hoping will then let me replace the ring with dex for something with more life/es/res. Also have another claw I'm working on (want the +1 to sockets as well as maim), as well as another pair of boots (to try and get fortify + movement speed + life/ES), decided I can do without the +1 to spectre level on the boots, the current bottle neck being fossils to craft with.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

@Cypr3ss

I have improved it and doing a lot better. Found some bases and crafted what I could. Thank you for that detailed breakdown.

I just picked up this

which I think I should craft onto?

Got a good base helm too and tried my luck at craft. Temporarily happy for the little I spent.

The Improvements:

got these now running for those replacements and had to balance out some dex I was a bit short but this i just finished putting together.

Est. Legion League
Noob trying my best to learn
how important is the "Socket gems are supported by level # Main" on the weapon?
I have really trouble finding any starter gear and what to start with? Can someone help me?
"
LejayTV написал:
I have really trouble finding any starter gear and what to start with? Can someone help me?

Change your helmet to Wraithlord, of a helmet +2 socket gem and put your spectre there
Your weapon to claw with 2 support gem for 1-5c, or weapon with >40% minion dmg
Start using cyclone + cwc and cwdt + spirit offering
After that, find a better equipment with life, es and res, 6l armour, boot with fortify....

Последняя редакция: ngtrungkhanh. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 7:40:11
Heya, some advice please...finally picked up 2 +1 claws. Wondering if the zombies are best to have in them. ALso wondering which one is best to use.

I must be doing something wrong, but I dont seem to get POB to work well.

Edit - I think the one with less mods gives more DPS when I craft minion damage on it....would that be correct?

thanks

Последняя редакция: Swaggmann. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 9:03:07
Considering trying out a flame golem. Seems like the damage aura from that would far out-weight the added damage from a carrion golem, or is there some reason thew benefits wouldn't accrue to my other minions?
This build works well. Red maps are facerollingly easy and I don't yet have:

Any level 20 gems
Any unique jewels
A +3 hat
A maim weapon
Fortify boots
Discipline aura
Skitterbots
Decent ES on gear

I've spent maybe 120C on this build so far and 80C of that was the 6L chest which doesn't really make as much difference as I expected it to.

IMO the core of this build is CWDT+ Desecrate/Offering setup in your gloves and the Cyclone/Ball-lightning in your boots to generate minion power and frenzy charges with Victario's shield.

Everything else beyond that is just icing to improve QoL and I'm pretty sure I could uber-elder on this build with a 4-link chest and 10C budget.

"
LejayTV написал:

+ Any +2 minion hat, they're dirt cheap.
+ Any 4L blue-sockets chestpiece and pick up three Slavedriver Spectres
+ Any 3L gloves and recolour them Green/Red/Blue - if green comes before blue you are fine.
+ Any 4L gloves with 2xBlue & 2xGreen for Cyclone/CWC/Ball-lightning/GMP
+ Victario's Charity (about 3C now)

Drop EE from the passive tree until you can afford to rework your gear to match the build guide better. Ball-lightning and EE will hurt your Slavedriver DPS, and you really want a 5L or 6L to use projectile-based specres like Frost Sentinels or Fire-Goatmen.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация