{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
sengson3rd написал:

@Hercanic sensei
"
Maim Support Gem
Supported Attacks have 30% chance to Maim on Hit
Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage
Supported Skills deal (15-30)% more Physical Damage

Btw I notice that we are using maim as it provide us additional physical damage and target takes additional damage from physical. But with Triad Grip setup, is maim support still viable? Since our minion damage has been converted to cold by the triad grip.

Lvl20 maim gives 30% more physical damage, that gets calculated before conversion so it increases our damage aswell. "Increased physical damage taken" has no effect for us correct, but we already have increased cold damage taken from bonechill-skitterbots (15% I believe). The triad setup truly shines when you deal fire-lightning damage to enemies and lower their cold resistance by 50.

"
mroz3 написал:
Is armor like this worth investing or should I just get some 6L off poe.trade?

Not worth investing, its better to get a pure ES chest with useful stats.
Hi all,

Let me just say how much I'm loving this build and guide. I've been playing a couple of years and mostly bumbling and taking things slow and this is by far and away the best build I've done. For the first time I'm at t15 maps and I'm going through them like they were water.

I'm hoping I can get some advice on where to go from here. I'm hitting a bit of a wall and not sure what to do next in terms of upgrades. T15ish content is pretty much cake but I tried one run of Minotaur with a friend and...well...spanked doesnt begin to describe how bad it was.

I have no idea how to link gear, but my character profiles are open and my Necro is named Mistress_Pins.

Any advice on gear or points would be deeply appreciated!! I currently have around 4ex and 300c to spend.
Every season i try a different build but this one i enjoy the most! I will probably play it again next season :) I lvled till 90 smoothly, now doing 13-15 maps, sometimes dying but a lot less than last season. Can someone please check my setup and give some advices, what can i change to get even more from this build? :) Thanks!!!
@everyone
I look at your characters in PoB and can't understand why your skellies has 100k+ dps and mine only has ~50k :)
It's because i don't use equip with supported minion skills\damage?
Is upgrading a +1 helm with +1 to raised skellies and Zombies craft, to a +2 without the skellies and zombies worth it?
HI,guys I'm playing the build and like it very much so far I'm level 89.
I have done tier 14 map so far,because of my atlas progression. My guesting is- Is my gear good enough for end-game content like shaper,elder etc.
my gear:
Скрытый текст

For future updates i think to make my gems quality 20%
And what jewels will be good investment.
Characters name:Mrazqmastikabezairqn
Regards,
WBBG
Why you have 2 minion damage gems in helm with skeletons ?
Последняя редакция: foxooo. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 9:35:56

What should I do gem wise with this helm, I don't really boss, mostly do delve and map farming.
@hercanic
Big thanks for this build. I done my first ever:
-yellow elder
-red elder
-mastermind
-saqawal
-deathless No regen t15
-delve below 100
-14 achivements

I am struggling tho with guardians, could you check out my gear and give me advice on what to upgrade first? I am running out of sockets.
If my Animated Guardian has grants fortify from the kingmaker axe, can I swap out fortify from my Helm and put in another gem? Taken your advice and will swap out multistrike and melee splash as need arises.

thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация