{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

i use

for insta CWDT-Desecrate-SO-Elemental Weakness and 3 Frenzy\Power\Endurance charges.

BTW, nothing would save you from one-shot boss attacks. Neither 6k HP, nor 4k ES.

Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 11:55:41
Скрытый текст
"
Hercanic написал:
@ glocknine:
Full Post
"
glocknine написал:
@Hercanic thank you very much for this wonder build guide! so easy to play even if I still have crappy items. Though I wanted to push further and wanted to know if what is my priority to increase the dps of my minions, below are my current items please anyone help what should I upgrade first

I did a T15 elder this morning and it went well considering that I forgot to summon zombies, mostly using frost sentinel on maps and only using fire raisers on tough bosses

here is the link of my elder fight using this build.
https://youtu.be/NGnzK6V0XhM
"
here is the link of my elder fight using this build.
https://youtu.be/NGnzK6V0XhM
"
Hercanic написал:

"
Nice video! Would you mind if I added it to the guide?

absolutely YES you can add the video to your guide! though I would appreciate if you could at least point me out on what to upgrade first because I do not want to waste currency if I buy the wrong upgrade

I feel like my skellies damage a bit low, on my POB the realistic damage is just like around 194k

and yeh just upgraded my weapon to this

dont know if its good or not

Последняя редакция: glocknine. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 15:25:31
Thanks for your doctoral dissertation guid. Finally I did this build. There are plans to make 6 links on the armor, and improve the quality of gems. So what should I upgrade first in my build? Because my minions have much less damage than your (in your PoB). (My skeletons have 193k dmg against your 281k, my zombies have 77k dmg against your 116k). my PoB

My jewels are:

sorry for my translator
Последняя редакция: besttem. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 16:09:44
How do you go about getting vaal skeletons? Just buy the gem, then level it or level the normal gem and then corrupt it?
@ Singrave:
Full Post
"
Singrave написал:
i use

for insta CWDT-Desecrate-SO-Elemental Weakness and 3 Frenzy\Power\Endurance charges.

BTW, nothing would save you from one-shot boss attacks. Neither 6k HP, nor 4k ES.
"
[Doedre's Elixer] for insta CWDT

That's a very good idea to prep your Spirit Offering on demand!

"
nothing would save you from one-shot boss attacks.

Depends on your mitigation. To survive Shaper's 17k phys Slam with 10k eHP you'd need:

(ShaperTeleportSlam = 5689.7 * 3 = 17069.1 phys damage)

10,000 eHP / 17069.1 damage = 0.585

1 - 0.585 = 41.5% phys mitigation needed

10% Bone Barrier
15% Basalt Flask
12% 3 Minimum Endurance Charge jewelry crafts
6% Solaris Pantheon
5% Soul of Steel anointment
5% L21 Chaos Golem
-----------------
= 53% phys mitigation

1 - 0.53 = 47% phys damage taken

17069.1 * 0.47 = 8023 phys damage taken

@ glocknine:
Full Post
"
glocknine написал:
absolutely YES you can add the video to your guide! though I would appreciate if you could at least point me out on what to upgrade first because I do not want to waste currency if I buy the wrong upgrade

I feel like my skellies damage a bit low, on my POB the realistic damage is just like around 194k

and yeh just upgraded my weapon to this

dont know if its good or not
"
what to upgrade first ... I feel like my skellies damage a bit low

Minion Damage Support as a helm mod will open an entire gem socket for your Skeletons. You can use that socket for a red or blue gem.

If red, Melee Splash can be used while mapping and during Blight maps for drastically improved clear. Then when against Shaper and Elder, for maximum single-target DPS, swap to:

• 1. Multistrike - Worth 58% more damage; PoB doesn't correctly calculate its damage.
  • 2. Fortify - 34% more damage and 25% more eHP.
  • 3. Maim - ~42% more damage, due to debuff and ~70% damage being physical.
  • 4. L4 Empower - ~33.5% more damage and life.

If blue, Deathmark is 61.2% more damage against bosses, the highest of the bunch.

Also, is there a reason you aren't using Generosity and instead have a L20 Desecrate? Generosity boosts each mod of Hatred by 39% more, which is then compounded when the two mods interact with each other.

25% phys as cold * 1.18 more cold = 29.5%

25% * 1.39 generosity = 34.75%
18% * 1.39 generosity = 25.02%

34.75% phys as cold * 1.25 more cold = 43.4%

That's 14% more damage from Generosity. Quality on Generosity is a not-so-small 40% AOE, too. You can break links with a Fusing Orb so Generosity doesn't affect Discipline.

I'd also try to get Fortify boots, since it's great protection while using Cyclone.

"
upgraded my weapon to this ... dont know if its good or not

Should be fine. Read my previous post, someone else also got a Multistrike/Ruthless claw.

Poison Support is 60% chance to poison and 39% more poison damage. Poison itself is 20% of phys/chaos in hit per second * 2 seconds, or 40% total.

40% * 1.39 more = 55.6% * 0.60 chance = 33.36% damage * ~0.75 portion of hit that is phys/chaos = 25% more damage.

@ besttem:
Full Post
"
besttem написал:
Thanks for your doctoral dissertation guid. Finally I did this build. There are plans to make 6 links on the armor, and improve the quality of gems. So what should I upgrade first in my build? Because my minions have much less damage than your (in your PoB). (My skeletons have 193k dmg against your 281k, my zombies have 77k dmg against your 116k). my PoB

My jewels are:

sorry for my translator
"
my minions have much less damage than your (in your PoB). (My skeletons have 193k dmg against your 281k, my zombies have 77k dmg against your 116k).

They're L19. L21 = 2 level difference, or 21.3% more damage.

Melee Splash is perfect for Blight and general clear speed scenarios (e.g. cleaning out multiple rooms simultaneously in an Incursion), but it won't inflate those PoB numbers. If you want pure DPS for bosses, then you'll want to use a DPS gem. Look up at my reply to glocknine for more on that.

You don't need GMP in your CWDT link. That was for Unearth in 3.7, so that Unearth could make 5 corpses. But now in 3.8, Desecrate has had its cooldown removed, and it already makes 5 corpses, so it becomes the better corpse-generator and saves us a socket.

You want 30% movement speed and life on your boots.

You'll want to eventually upgrade your weapon to one with as many melee support gem mods as possible for Zombies. Both Shaper- and Elder-influenced weapons have good options. Also aim for a +1, since with the +2 Support gem prefix craft and L4 Empower you can push your Zombies to L30! That's double damage, double life, 116% Slam cooldown, and +2 Zombies!

@ Ahak:
"
Ahak написал:
How do you go about getting vaal skeletons? Just buy the gem, then level it or level the normal gem and then corrupt it?

Buy it.

Otherwise, farm Vaal side areas until you get one. They shouldn't be too uncommon. A Vaal Fragment loaded into the Map Device will open a Vaal side area.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 17:33:43
@Hercanic
yeah, i understand all this.
but i still didn't consumed all "souls" to get all benefits from pantheons.
and got just one-shot by Kitawa's "hand wave" on t12 map. (my fault, thou)

On other hand i've finished Hydra map with "only" one death - thus "balls" caught me. :)
BTW, it's my FIRST real playthrough and i'm really proud that i chose your build.
Thank you so much!

Hey guys I know this is a bit off topic but here goes. I've been doing some crafting on a chest. This is what I've gotten so far. Should I try to exalt this hopping to slam a max energy shield ?The +9% quality is there there to help me get a 6 link whenever a orb of fusing drops. Should I bench craft +mana on it before exalt to prevent the +mana from the exalt? Any tips to share?

Thanks once again. Love the community here.

Decided not do it. Lacking the balls. Rather spend the exalt on upgrading somethings else.

This is my current setup. Hoping to replace the helmet for minion damage support or weapon with elemental damage with attack support. This is a my further progression in POE. currently at T12. Hopefully can clear the shaper content this time round. Felt that I am still a bit squishy.

Thanks again @Hercanic for the guide. <3
Последняя редакция: sengson3rd. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 23:03:14
"
sengson3rd написал:

Hey guys I know this is a bit off topic but here goes. I've been doing some crafting on a chest. This is what I've gotten so far. Should I try to exalt this hopping to slam a max energy shield ?The +9% quality is there there to help me get a 6 link whenever a orb of fusing drops. Should I bench craft +mana on it before exalt to prevent the +mana from the exalt? Any tips to share?

Decided not do it. Lacking the balls. Rather spend the exalt on upgrading somethings else.

This is my current setup. Hoping to replace the helmet for minion damage support or weapon with elemental damage with attack support. This is a my further progression in POE. currently at T12. Hopefully can clear the shaper content this time round. Felt that I am still a bit squishy.

I'd say your gear is more than enough for Shaper. :)
im planning to run Cyclone-CWC-SRS-?
any suggestions on the last gem?
also, should i be taking minion instability so my srs and skeletons deal some damage?
Скрытый текст
"
Jespetin написал:
"
sengson3rd написал:

"
Jespetin написал:

I'd say your gear is more than enough for Shaper. :)

Thanks. That just give me a little more confidence. Just got 1 shotted twice by T14 Kitava. XD But I am very excited to make it this far. Furthest I've even been on POE !!!

@Hercanic sensei
"
Maim Support Gem
Supported Attacks have 30% chance to Maim on Hit
Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage
Supported Skills deal (15-30)% more Physical Damage

Btw I notice that we are using maim as it provide us additional physical damage and target takes additional damage from physical. But with Triad Grip setup, is maim support still viable? Since our minion damage has been converted to cold by the triad grip.
Последняя редакция: sengson3rd. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 0:45:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация