{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I've done some testing and even with all the physical to cold scaling and feeding frenzy, Kitava's Heralds are definitely worse than frost sentinels.

I ran a simple 20% packsize T16 and their target acquisition and dps seemed okayish, in some cases they have far greater coverage than frost sentinels due to large aoe nades and longer reach, but when I started a blight encounter I realized that a lot of mobs were were not dying as I was used to. Then I ran a similar map with similar mods this time with sentinels, and the blight was one again a breeze.
@axedice
Скрытый текст
"
axedice написал:
I've done some testing and even with all the physical to cold scaling and feeding frenzy, Kitava's Heralds are definitely worse than frost sentinels.

I ran a simple 20% packsize T16 and their target acquisition and dps seemed okayish, in some cases they have far greater coverage than frost sentinels due to large aoe nades and longer reach, but when I started a blight encounter I realized that a lot of mobs were were not dying as I was used to. Then I ran a similar map with similar mods this time with sentinels, and the blight was one again a breeze.

yet we have almost similiar builds, even your spectres Frost Sentinels do 3x lower dps than mine.
i'm taking numbers from main right window in PoB.
And it say you can only have 3 spectres?
with 5L i'd change Phantasms to Faster projectiles.
and buy Unending Hunger.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 19:14:10
"
Gorkk написал:
I've switched for the past few days from Frost Sentinel (GMP/Faster Proj/Phantasm/Controlled Destruction/Minion Damage) to Kitava's Herald (replacing Faster Proj and CD with Spell Echo and Feeding Frenzy), and I love it. It may be only a feeling, but I definitily feels like I have more clear speed that way (to be noted that, as I'm using Descrate + Spirit Offering on cyclone CWC, they are perma buffed with level 20 Spirit Offering and it's extra chaos).

I was however much suprised by the effect of Feeding Frenzy, considering GGG had said it would not affect spectres aggro due to it being already larger: I can cleary see the difference with and without it on the range at which the herald's attack with (like almost 2 screens away with it instead of 1 screen away without it). In delve they would target so far away in front of me (while being behind) that I'd have to pickup loots on the way because it was not picked up by the cart oO

I imagine the difference in clear speed and overall efficiency would be even more visible for builds using full conversion with Triad's Grip (which would not affect Frost Sentinels).

This is a really interesting idea that I will try out tomorrow. You're right that one of the primary issues with most spectres is that they don't take advantage of the physical conversion mechanics of the build.

That said, have you tried using cast while channeling to force the spectres to only use their leap slam attack? It seems like that could be interesting.
"
Singrave написал:
@axedice
Скрытый текст
"
axedice написал:

yet we have almost similiar builds, even your spectres Frost Sentinels do 3x lower dps than mine.
i'm taking numbers from main right window in PoB.
And it say you can only have 3 spectres?
with 5L i'd change Phantasms to Faster projectiles.
and buy Unending Hunger.

I have 4 spectres and unending hunger aswell, it performs great in blights. Maybe you're looking at a different character or a wrong setup?
I just beat Uber Elder in SSFBlight with this build!

Super fun build! One of the best I have played. Makes blighted maps so much easier. Thanks for the great build! Really great job again on how fun the build is.
Последняя редакция: ThoronElee. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 4:27:51
"
ThoronElee написал:
I just beat Uber Elder in SSFBlight with this build!

Super fun build! One of the best I have played. Makes blighted maps so much easier. Thanks for the great build! Really great job again on how fun the build is.

Impressive, nice! How do you think the build is doing without Victario's?
Wow great build, Im having a blast since last post. Just killed elder and shaper and now Im working towards uber elder.

Got around 2 ex to spent any advices what should I exchange?

"
mroz3 написал:
Wow great build, Im having a blast since last post. Just killed elder and shaper and now Im working towards uber elder.

You can add " adds x to x lightning damage to attacks " to easily proc EE while cycloning in one of your rings or amulet. You could also find better ones with more life and some ES. Chest is also something you could upgrade for more ES/Life. +3 Bone helmet is always nice and so on.
Последняя редакция: Jespetin. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 6:44:47
"
mroz3 написал:

No idea what stuff costs, since I don't play trade, but here's what I see at a glance that could be improved, at least theoretically.

• +3 helm, bone helm, useful helm enchant, and/or helm support affixes (minion damage is ideal) on your helm
  • quality your helm, gloves, boots!
  • quality flame dash, if you want faster cooldown recovery on it
  • get a +2 or +3 to socketed gems unset ring for your Holy Relic
  • Swap Convocation for Purifying Flame - you don't really want Convocation to be triggering all the time, and you don't really *need* it anyway. Your non-temporary minions (spectres, zombies, skitterbots, relic) will teleport to you if you move far enough from them anyway.
  • Consider a Stygian Vise with a good Abyss jewel
  • Level 21 gems? (Level some spares in your offhand slots to corrupt.)
  • shield/gloves with useful corruption implicit? (no idea how costly that is; may not be worth buying, but the shield is cheap enough uncorrupted that you could work on that yourself.)
  • Potentially upgrade your jewels, whatever they are?
  • Vaal Regalia chest with similar mods would be an upgrade, especially if you can get an actual life mod instead of the crafted hybrid one.
Последняя редакция: Sorator13. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 9:10:24
"
IFollowYou написал:
That said, have you tried using cast while channeling to force the spectres to only use their leap slam attack? It seems like that could be interesting.

Did not try and don't plan to; I've seen them in that setup and you definitely lose the long range clear, which is the main point of spectres in our build at least. Their leap slam is just nice for them to reposition imho.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация