{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I'm enjoying this build very much however I have replaced Ball of Lightning with superior soulrend… It's less annoying noise wise for one (just kidding) but I also like the way it sends the minions ahead during your lower level more vulnerable playing points and also found the energy leech useful until I got the unearth/spirit offering options up and running. Excellent build and documentation and a very fun build to play. Thanks so much for posting this!
thanks for all the tips :)
So much info, it's hard to figure out what is optimal!

If using frost sentinels, is it: spectre - spell echo - summon phant - GMP - minion dmg - ele army ?

Also, what about putting zombies - feeding frenzy - maim (for the chance to maim and increased phys?)

I see that there are a few posts reserved, so I am assuming an update is coming, but just wondering if there is a consensus anywhere... thanks in advance.
"
zeddemore написал:

If using frost sentinels, is it: spectre - spell echo - summon phant - GMP - minion dmg - ele army ?

Also, what about putting zombies - feeding frenzy - maim (for the chance to maim and increased phys?)

I see that there are a few posts reserved, so I am assuming an update is coming, but just wondering if there is a consensus anywhere... thanks in advance.

i don't use phantasms, they just don't worth it for map clearing. Your spectres would do almost all the job and they'd need all the +damage mods.
So there are GMP-Faster Projectiles-Controlled Destruction-Spell Echo and Minion Damage on my chest.
I won't drop Faster Projectiles cuz i don't want to color my chest again. yet.

I run zombies in Hungry loop, thou i put 20\0 gems into this ring, dunno if it matters.
Hungry Loop has Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Feeding Frenzy and Maim.

Reserved page is for the final(?) conclusion on what would be better to use.
"
Singrave написал:
"
Gorkk написал:

There's also the option to recolour and not use 2 red sockets.

ok. i'd have at least one red for phys damage, 2 blue for skellies and frenzy, what the last one might be?

Culling Strike would be an option I guess; minion speed was used in 3.7 for skeletons, but in 3.8 with Feeding Frenzy that'd be useless. Faster Attacks could not hurt, but probably not very efficient. So I guess the red options (maim / ruthless / multistrik) would be much better (don't think 10% culling strike would be that useful considering how fast the bosses die anyway).
"
Singrave написал:

Get it to Vorici and hope for well placed white sockets ;)
"
WalkerPohlig написал:
I'm enjoying this build very much however I have replaced Ball of Lightning with superior soulrend… It's less annoying noise wise for one (just kidding) but I also like the way it sends the minions ahead during your lower level more vulnerable playing points and also found the energy leech useful until I got the unearth/spirit offering options up and running. Excellent build and documentation and a very fun build to play. Thanks so much for posting this!

With Soulrend you'd need to get some source of lightning damage to spells to apply EE. Not sure it hits as often as ball lightning either for the purpose of frenzy charges generation.
"
Gorkk написал:
"
Singrave написал:

Get it to Vorici and hope for well placed white sockets ;)

Скрытый текст
i don't even know where to find Vorici :-/
I've read about him on wiki, but think much has changed since then.
if you don't mind, PM me about where to find Vorici and how to get his mastercraft.
Any recommended anointments for ammy? I am thinking Golem Commander or maybe Soul of Steel...
"
Singrave написал:
Скрытый текст
i don't even know where to find Vorici :-/
I've read about him on wiki, but think much has changed since then.
if you don't mind, PM me about where to find Vorici and how to get his mastercraft.

You encounter Vorici in Betrayal encounters (Jun missions). You then need to adjust your Betrayal board so Vorici is in research (you'll get two uses if he's the leader), and preferably rank 3.
When you run the research safehouse, Vorici will let you craft white sockets, depending on his rank: rank 1 it'd be one white socket, rank 2 it'd be 1 or 2, rank 3 it'd be 1 to 3.

His wiki page is now https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Silent_Brother, while https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin describes what he was before Betrayal league.

Edit: recommended to disable post processing in graphical options as Vorici tends to generate crashes, particularly in research encounters, and disabling post processing seem to fix the crashes for most people.
Последняя редакция: Gorkk. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 13:50:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация