{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Thank you very much for this exhaustive answer, Hercanic!

I'd love to craft the mace and let you have a go with it, but at least at the moment that's waaaay too expensive for me ... will definitely come back to you if I ever can afford it! :)
One minor quibble:

The assumption that a support gem is roughly equivalent to 50% more damage is pretty accurate in most cases, since most support gems don't scale too well with level.

But if one of them is a lvl4 Empower supported by +1 to socketed gems and +2 to support gems, that factor 1.5 is too low. For this gem it should be roughly 1.1^6, which is around 1.77.

Then the

"

(300% + 53.8%) * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 = 1791.1%

becomes something closer to

"

(300% + 53.8%) * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.77 = 2113.5%

which still is not quite there, but compares much more favorably :)

The fact that Empower also scales minion life is welcome as well, but probably not too important in this context.

[Edit] Of course it would still be best to have both skills in separate links (with one additional support for each), but that's not realistic, I think. My goal was to just make the best of the insane scaling factor of a fully pimped Empower :P

[Edit2] ... and if you want to go completely over the top, use a weapon with "+1 to lvl of socketed gems" synthesised implicit in standard league. Now THAT would be nice to have!
Последняя редакция: Larabiata4711. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 10:23:13
Short question - Carrion Golem or Skitterbots?
Short question (2) : Curse Enemies with Level 5 Frostbite on Hit on a ring. Is it a must have ?
Thanks
@ Larabiata4711:
Full Post
"
Larabiata4711 написал:
One minor quibble:

The assumption that a support gem is roughly equivalent to 50% more damage is pretty accurate in most cases, since most support gems don't scale too well with level.

But if one of them is a lvl4 Empower supported by +1 to socketed gems and +2 to support gems, that factor 1.5 is too low. For this gem it should be roughly 1.1^6, which is around 1.77.

Then the

"

(300% + 53.8%) * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 = 1791.1%

becomes something closer to

"

(300% + 53.8%) * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.77 = 2113.5%

which still is not quite there, but compares much more favorably :)

The fact that Empower also scales minion life is welcome as well, but probably not too important in this context.

[Edit] Of course it would still be best to have both skills in separate links (with one additional support for each), but that's not realistic, I think. My goal was to just make the best of the insane scaling factor of a fully pimped Empower :P

[Edit2] ... and if you want to go completely over the top, use a weapon with "+1 to lvl of socketed gems" synthesised implicit in standard league. Now THAT would be nice to have!
"
The assumption that a support gem is roughly equivalent to 50% more damage is pretty accurate in most cases ... But if one of them is a lvl4 Empower supported by +1 to socketed gems and +2 to support gems ... which is around 1.77

Don't forget our Skeletons are L26 in the current setup. Meaning only a difference of 4 levels, or 46% damage and +1 Skeleton, as I initially mentioned.

"
Of course it would still be best to have both skills in separate links

By using the helmet links on Frenzy Apes and an Animated Guardian, we go beyond the 27% more damage necessary to close the gap. 3 Frenzy Charges alone are worth ~37% more damage. The limitation, though, is freshly summoned Skeletons won't have them.

"
"+1 to lvl of socketed gems" synthesised implicit

During Synthesis league one player did in fact make a claw like that.

@ Singrave:
"
Singrave написал:
Short question - Carrion Golem or Skitterbots?

Skitterbots, if you can manage the reservation.

@ Jacob1618:
"
Jacob1618 написал:
Short question (2) : Curse Enemies with Level 5 Frostbite on Hit on a ring. Is it a must have ?
Thanks

No. An Animated Guardian can have a curse on hit glove corruption, or you can turn one Spectre into a Death Bishop who can cast Frostbite. You could even manually cast a curse or put one in your CWDT setup. In the end it's just a damage buff, nothing more.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 13:41:47
"
Hercanic написал:
This makes it an ideal build in Solo Self-Found (SSF) leagues.

Is it ever! Just saying another huge thanks to your build and guide. Currently lvl 98, on my way to my first 100. With over 7000 life, 6500 ES, Juju ammy, PLUS fortify, my ehp is insane with your build!

I'm using some more defensive options on my journey to 100, but otherwise following along.
Also, very happy with the Historic Jewel. It's an insane boots to es!
Gear
I took out the golem commander wheel, got a corrupted 6link chest and put in Necromantic Aegis and at least with my crappy gear, that made for a big improvement. I also got an amulet with 5% movespeed and anointed it with Freedom of Movement. Overall, feels pretty good but defenses are not great. Clears T15 with random mods easily and as long as I keep moving survives sufficiently. Cleared a low-tier blighted map (first one I have run) and probably would not have needed to even move to do so.

I played TS last league, so I don't mind dieing at all but the slow movement was not so good. Now it's good enough.

Really fun build and I really appreciate the support in this guide, obviously from Hercanic most of all but also everyone else.
"
Mrkef написал:
(only reflect+noregen is no-go since you can not use cyclone to boost minions ES)

You can, you just need a single -3 total mana cost of channeling skills on a ring or amulet to get your cyclone to 0 :) With a gemini claw base that's all you need, otherwise you should have an enduring mana flask for those as suggested by others, so it should be OK as well.

Edit: though I don't know if the no regen affects minions. In some noreflect maps I tend to lose sometimes my golem and relic, and used to lose some zombies before they got the +1 claw and level 4 empower. The only mods I sometimes avoid are temporal chains just because even with a warding flask they can be cumbersome depending on layout (and you're really forced to piano your flasks).
Последняя редакция: Gorkk. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 14:54:40
Which skill would you guys allocate on your neck?
I'm wondering if I should go with Aligned Spirits or Enduring Bond.
"
redmalloc написал:
I took out the golem commander wheel, got a corrupted 6link chest and put in Necromantic Aegis and at least with my crappy gear, that made for a big improvement. I also got an amulet with 5% movespeed and anointed it with Freedom of Movement. Overall, feels pretty good but defenses are not great. Clears T15 with random mods easily and as long as I keep moving survives sufficiently. Cleared a low-tier blighted map (first one I have run) and probably would not have needed to even move to do so.

I played TS last league, so I don't mind dieing at all but the slow movement was not so good. Now it's good enough.

Really fun build and I really appreciate the support in this guide, obviously from Hercanic most of all but also everyone else.

For more surviability but sacrificing EE application during clear (not a big deal), you can use CWC desecrate spirit offering on cyclone (make your you got lightning damage on attacks to apply it on bosses with cyclone) instead of ball lightning.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация