{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@ jphil03:
Full Post
"
jphil03 написал:
Hi, I am a bit lost. Do I change the gems if I choose to go with Slave drivers instead of Frost sentinel.

ALso I do remove Purifiying flame for discpline if I go for a watchers eye for ES on hit?
"
Do I change the gems if I choose to go with Slave drivers

Yes. Slave Drivers do not shoot Projectiles like Frost Sentinels. They use an AOE Lightning spell. So you don't need gems like GMP or Faster Projectiles, unless you still want to use Phantasms.

"
do [I] remove Purifiying flame for discpline

Discipline can go anywhere. If you do not have any other free sockets, then yes, you can replace Purifying Flame to make room.

@ silas66:
"
silas66 написал:
Hey @Hercanic, when can we possibly expect updates on the page 234? I wanna invest in some new gear but I'm scared that I'll have to change it afterwards :s

I can't make any promises, due to the erratic availability of playtime. Someone offered to donate a 2H +1 Maim mace, so thankfully I'll be able to start testing that sooner rather than later.

@ Dionan:
Full Post
"
Dionan написал:
Now that Grip of the Council has come down in price, I'm wondering about the merits of Triad cold conversion vs Grip of the council. I am feeling like Triad is a bit too restrictive with the 4 green slots, but not sure if I go back to Grip I am losing a lot of dps. if I go Grip, should I drop skitter/bonechill?
"
Triad cold conversion vs Grip of the council

Triad = ~47% more Shaper damage & ~80% more clearspeed damage.

Council = ~18% more Shaper damage & ~22% more clearspeed damage.

Realistically, Council will be less than this, since there's far less incentive to debuff cold res.

"
if I go Grip, should I drop skitter/bonechill?

Bonechill will only buff the cold portion of your damage. Multiply that portion by 16% to understand how much it's worth for you. If cold damage is 30% of your damage, then 16% * 0.3 = 4.8% more damage.

@ anderalw:
Full Post
"
anderalw написал:

Hi, any tips?
"
Hi, any tips?

You've maxed out your CWDT setup. This actually hurts you. We get the same ES heal from Spirit Offering regardless of it being Level 1 or 20, and this is the main reason we use it. The higher the level of CWDT, the more damage you have to take before it triggers. This is counter-productive when we want it triggering as often as possible for more ES healing.

When a gem pops up to be leveled, you can Right-Click on the + button to hide it without leveling it up. This lets us safely keep CWDT at Level 1, Spirit Offering at Level 8, and Desecrate at Level 1.

L21 Phantasm gem will give you +1 Phantasms. Eventually you'll want a L21 Vaal Skeletons and Zombies as well.

Keep a level 1 Ball Lightning in your inventory if you don't already, to swap in when on an Elemental Reflect map.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 19:05:20

How do I now best craft this? or how much should it sell for?
@jphil03

Yes, figure out how to craft and price and then sell to me :D
So, I'm fairly certain that CWDT - Desecrate - Spirit Offering will not respect trigger order any longer. NO matter what sequence I place the gems links in, the Offering does not see the Desecrate corpses. So the CWDT first hit only casts Desecrate. second trigger casts both properly.

Any idea what might be going on? Do I need a spacer blue gem between the CWDT and the offering? with Desecrate directly adjacent?
"
jphil03 написал:

How do I now best craft this? or how much should it sell for?

I personally wouldn't craft this one since it only has +1. This is one I crafted in standard.

What would be the optimal ring stats you would look for. I currently have the following I was planning on crafting but don't want to waste resources on it without knowing what's best.

I was going for Life, Energy Shield and Life on Spell hit but that combo is next to impossible to craft without blowing through tons of resources.
Последняя редакция: Perdition619. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 16:33:42
Yes but there is a difference between +1 to socketed gems and +2 to socketed SUPPORT gems. Raise Zombies, for example, if used in your weapon is a skill and minion gem. Doesn't have the support label. So the +2 to support gems won't affect it, unless I am completely off base. I am just going according to the gem labels. :)
"
Veraclus написал:
Yes but there is a difference between +1 to socketed gems and +2 to socketed SUPPORT gems. Raise Zombies, for example, if used in your weapon is a skill and minion gem. Doesn't have the support label. So the +2 to support gems won't affect it, unless I am completely off base. I am just going according to the gem labels. :)

When you are using empower it doesnt matter because the lvl of the empower gem makes up for it by increasing the level of your other gems by 2 with the +2 to support. +2 to support when using empower is the same as +1 to all assuming you aren't using other support gems. If you are using Skelly, empower and another support +2 to support gems is better than +1 to all socketed gems.

Ie

We have +2 empower which gives all other linked gems +2.

Minion gem gets +2 from empower.

Other support gem gets +4. +2 from empower and +2 from the crafted +2 to all support gems.

Edit: It seems currently Other support gems are not getting the boost from the Empower Gem just the +2 from the crafted mod. Am I reading Empower incorrectly?
Последняя редакция: Perdition619. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 8:58:22
Thanks for clearing that up Perdition - I'm actually glad that the socketed support gem option is way better as it can be crafted. :D
"
Veraclus написал:
Thanks for clearing that up Perdition - I'm actually glad that the socketed support gem option is way better as it can be crafted. :D

You and me both :) it's hard enough to hit added fire let alone +1 and added fire.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация