{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hercanic написал:
@ Veraclus:
"
Veraclus написал:
Did Uber Elder deathless with this build for first time today. Twice. And I am definitely not the best player. This is a seriously solid, genius build.

Congrats!

I took a peek at your gear. Nice job stacking Endurance Charges! Diamond Flask shouldn't be doing anything for you, so I'm guessing you just needed an anti-freeze flask? We also no longer need anti-bleeding, since Bone Armour removes bleeds. Empower isn't doing a whole lot for you right now. It only becomes powerful when stacking levels with +1 and +2 Support mods on our weapon.

@ Islonosch:
"
Islonosch написал:
Not sure if it is in the Guide, if so my bad, but i am unable to find any information about which lab enchants to go for, any recommendations?.

Original FAQ covers enchantment candidates.

Ty for the quick reply, must have missed that. Also wanted to let u know that this is my first league and i was able to do Uber elder on my first try, not deathless but still props to u. Would blame the deaths on my missing knowledge of the fight tho.
Последняя редакция: Islonosch. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 10:52:51
"
"Hercanic wrote:

I recommend trying both, in all honesty. Raising, replacing, and changing Spectres is far less painful now. Socket colors might be an issue, though.

Slave Driver damage is no joke, and their high cast speed and movement speed help against their much smaller coverage. In linear maps, like Guardians or Toxic Sewers, they will do extremely well.

In open maps, especially when monsters are spread out instead of clumped up, the superior coverage of Frost Sentinels wins out. Keep in mind L84 monsters have 16k base life * type * map mods * rarity. Boss level DPS is wasted on them. What's more important is delivery efficiency: Hitting sooner and hitting a wider area. When only the toughest rares remain standing, your Zombies can dogpile and make short work of them.

I'm testing out Slave Drivers right now, my first time playing them. I like them a lot and their damage is thru the roof. I think they fit my playstyle better in that I tend to be cautious and cast skeletons ahead of me if I'm going into a blind corner or thru a doorway which causes the Slave Drivers to charge into the fray. They are amazing in Delve encounters and against Blight bosses. I'm running a 21x9 monitor and find that with increase AoE socketed in that their whip will nearly reach the side of the screen.

Yesterday I ran a 150+% unid tier 16 Lair map with 3 sextants and twin bosses. Between the Skeletons (I didn't use vaal skeletons) and the Slave Drivers, both bosses went down in less that 2 seconds (probably closer to 1 sec.). I keep forgetting to swap in Conc effect but so far it hasn't been necessary.

I think this will be my final form. It just fits the way I play.

Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 5:48:46
If someone could view my profile under Sarissaa to help me, greatly appreciate!

I need advise on spectres (specifically the fire risers since they seem to be better than solar guards to me).. I am running the hatred and have stacked some ele dmg on abyss jewels so im not sure if i shd still run hatred or not.

I couldnt find a cheap 6L vaal regalia so i am still using my existing 5L and used feedingfrenzy in that setup.. links maybe?

I also couldnt search for a +1 , maim and fire dmg claw but there were some maim + fire dmg for like 10 to 15c, Should i get those? am using a multistrike + ruthless rn for my zombie setup that has feeding frenzy ( pretty much all my setup has feeding frenzy, pls do tell me if that is bad/could change for better qol/dmg)

I took flesh & stone for the blind defense and had to change the tree to fit in skitterbots ( Im not sure if holy relic is worth or not for the gem slot.. )

Lastly... jewels.. i heard added ele dmg isnt gonna help lots... advise? :)

@Hatsuyomi
Drop those jewel passives, except Unending Hunger and Grim Sphere.
Drop Precision and prerequisite. Get dex on gear.
I don't see the point to use Flesh and Stone. Better survivability?
6L Vaal Regalia costs ~40c. Is not cheap? :)

"
Veraclus написал:
Thanks for clearing that up Perdition - I'm actually glad that the socketed support gem option is way better as it can be crafted. :D

I think both are needed if you want level 30 Zombie (I need a level 21 zombie gem to hit 30)

hmmm wonder why it doesnt show the + levels from items, gems and global modifiers :(

Последняя редакция: Swaggmann. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 1:08:03
"
Swaggmann написал:
"
Veraclus написал:
Thanks for clearing that up Perdition - I'm actually glad that the socketed support gem option is way better as it can be crafted. :D

I think both are needed if you want level 30 Zombie (I need a level 21 zombie gem to hit 30)

hmmm wonder why it doesnt show the + levels from items, gems and global modifiers :(

I could be wrong but I think the 8 zombies with 42% physical as extra fire outweighs the 1 extra zombie. If you could hit both the fire and +1 no doubt but with the odds of lvl 16 being 0.564%/ lvl 18 0.282%/ lvl 20 0.141% those odds are not good. Not to mention the 28% global minion dmg and Life OR 54% Minion dmg crafted prefix. I just can't see the effort in trying for +1 and +2 over +2 with lvl 16/18/20 fire and Minion life/Dmg.
Последняя редакция: Perdition619. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 1:24:45

[/quote]

I could be wrong but I think the 8 zombies with 42% physical as extra fire outweighs the 1 extra zombie. If you could hit both the fire and +1 no doubt but with the odds of lvl 16 being 0.564%/ lvl 18 0.282%/ lvl 20 0.141% those odds are not good. Not to mention the 28% global minion dmg and Life OR 54% Minion dmg crafted prefix. I just can't see the effort in trying for +1 and +2 over +2 with lvl 16/18/20 fire and Minion life/Dmg.[/quote]

Definately, really nice piece you have crafted there....missed that part of the conversation
"
Singrave написал:
@Hatsuyomi
Drop those jewel passives, except Unending Hunger and Grim Sphere.
Drop Precision and prerequisite. Get dex on gear.
I don't see the point to use Flesh and Stone. Better survivability?
6L Vaal Regalia costs ~40c. Is not cheap? :)

I can drop the jewels but including the socket?
I bought a high dex amulet that has energy shield and some life but if i drop that 2 nodes i'm short of 12... kind of weird to find dex on an unset ring but i can do that maybe 30c

I took flesh and stone for the blind and if i could have a window i'll swap to maim targets haha, advise? I was trying to figure out what to use on my 2 unset rings.. had to even respec to fit some mana reserve nodes

I tried to search for a 6L with 450 ES total , as im using a 5L one with 500 ES and some life + resis but what do I search..?
Hi i wanna ask can i still use Belly of the Beast?If yes how much worse is it compared to budget rare ES body armour?thanks a lot

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация