{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Thought I would try out the 2h mace version. I am sharing a couple of items between characters but can you just check and make sure I'm not doing anything wrong with this one. Would a Death Bishop casting Frostbite be better than the CoH ring?

Finally got around to gearing up my animate guardian.
Скрытый текст
I think I'm doing alright, but could anyone take a glance at my character and give me an idea of what I should prioritize upgrade wise? I just did my very first T16 and breezed through it, this build is strong. I mean I'm somewhat of a casual for sure, I've taken a few builds this far before, but never felt as strong as I do right now. I want to try and hit 100 by league end, but not sure if that'll happen. ( I did start quite late, maybe three weeks ago. )

Also how do I link items into the forum? I knew how at some point or another but can't remember lol.

"
xaeror35 написал:
I dont understand Desecrate. I dont see it actually doing anything?

So desecrate gives your spirit offering the corpses it requires consistently. In some situations you wouldn't need desecrate, but with desecrate spirit offering will always trigger, and with five corpses at least it will always recover 20% of your maximum life as Energy Shield, and last 10 seconds instead of just 5 seconds like it would with a single corpse.

I personally use it with cast while channeling support attached to my cyclone, so I'm constantly regenerating ES as I move.
"
Defiants написал:

Also how do I link items into the forum? I knew how at some point or another but can't remember lol.

You have to open your character sheet clicking at the avatar of your account at the top left of this webpage. Choose the desired character and you have to hold down CTRL and left click with mouse - still holding the CTRL key - on the item you would like to link here.

Any advice on what I should upgrade next? Should I try using an exalt on my body armor?
Found as absolute perfect claw for this build for trade. Tier 1 and Tier 2 affixes... except for one thing:

Tier 10: Adds 1 to 4 Cold Damage
Just wanted to drop by and give a thanks to you, Build Master Hercanic!

With this build in this league, I was able to kill Shaper and complete the entire Atlas (except HoG, obviously...) for the first time!

Appreciate all the work you put into this build guide! <3
Последняя редакция: CanadaDemon. Время: 15 нояб. 2019 г., 0:15:46
"
Hercanic написал:
"
...using a slightly modified version of the 2H mace + Triad Grip build. ...the character is "Mrs__Cake" on my account! ...if you have any comments, I'd be very happy!

Nice, it's great to see someone trying out the 2H variant!

Well, since I proposed it at some point (although in a very rough and preliminary fashion) and you made such intriguing suggestions how to improve it, I just had to try it once I got my hands on sufficient currency ... ;)

"
How have the Carrion Golems been performing? That's the number one aspect I have been wanting to test.

Clearing feels surprisingly smooth, even though I currently only have two golems and lack Immolate. Maybe it's because my movement speed is pretty low ATM (as you point out, not too much speed on the boots and no Quicksilver Flask).

"

An alternative implementation is to have them spawn Phantasms. It'll be less damage overall, but give 10-11 ranged minions.

Eventually, you'll want a helm with Immolate. The Carrion Golem has low base damage with several innate multipliers, so flat damage is significantly more valuable for them. Phantasms are similar, so either way you go Immolate will work out well.

I'll definitely try this if I can get my hands on such a helmet!

"

I see you've dropped Skitterbots for Discipline and ES on Hit. With Bonechill they're worth 40% more damage. You also have one red socket on Triad, so you lose a quarter of your Cold Damage, but it allows you to keep Generosity. Since you're already not using Bonechill, the damage loss is lessened. The Fire portion is able to benefit from EE, but not Hatred or Cold Exposure from Elemental Army. You could, though, swap Holy Relic for Combustion on your Spectres, supporting your army with -19% Fire Resistance on bosses. But the regen and nova from the Holy Relic is also pretty good.

I'm currently playing around with Skitterbots, but I certainly won't have a socket to spare for Bonechill. Had to switch to an Aul's Uprising with "Discipline reserves no Mana", which is not yet anointed, so it feels a bit rough at the moment ... I'll report once this has matured a bit.

"

Finally, since you're not using a Kingmaker AG, your Power Charges are only worth 10.5% more damage instead of 28%. For comparison, one Frenzy Charge is worth ~12% more damage. So an argument could be made for you going with two Carnage Chieftains instead of only one with a Host Chieftain. On the other hand, Power Charges mean more frequent Freezes and Ignites, so there's a unique utility there to consider. In the end, I'd keep the Power Charges.

AG is definitely on my shopping list. (Actually I have the gear already and am still leveling up the gems: Mask of the Stitched Demon, Rare Chest with 10% Maximum Life gained as extra Maximum ES, Victario's Flight, Gloves with Enfeeble CoH and Kingmaker.)
I plan to put it on a Hungry Loop with Minion Life and Empower. Not sure about the other two supports though. Do I really need Fortify on something with 60.000HP, that regenerates 16.000HP/sec (32.000 with Spirit Offering)? Meat Shield is also still unclear because it will interfere with the Taunt from Ruins Hellion, if I switch to that...

"

If it weren't for the Fire Damage, I'd have suggested a Frostbite ring (since you're not using an AG), as it'd free up a Spectre. Death Bishop is also pretty cool, since its Frostbite curse provides a huge additional 20% chance to freeze. Oh well.

Despite all the lost damage, I do like how you were able to keep CWDT Spirit Offering with ES on Hit. The damage should still be more than plenty for all content;

Oh yes :P

The only reason why fights against Chimera etc. take longer than 4 seconds is that they have phases when they are immune to damage. It's really incredible.

"

I was just having fun seeing how far I could push it. =o) Just a patch ago I was satisfied with 300k per Skeleton, and now I can surpass 2000k per Skeleton. It's pretty crazy!

As for your gear, you can get away with dropping the anti-bleed flask. Bone Armour purges bleed.

I was worried about cooldowns, but I'll give this a try!

"

Blood of the Kauri is an excellent life flask to consider.

Thanks, that may be a good replacement for the Staunching Flask.

"

Is there a reason you're not using a Quicksilver flask? It'll stack with Phase Run and Smoke Mine for fantastic movement speed. And unlike Phase Run, it'll work while you're using Cyclone, too.

Your Basalt flask is white.

Yeah ... I had swapped it in for Uber Elder and was too lazy to take it out again. I will try Quicksilver!

"

Anti-curse on your mana flask is actually a surprisingly good idea, because you can chug all charges of the flask and it'll stack up the entire duration. 5 sips * 5.3 sec = 26.5 seconds of curse immunity! You can also keep mashing that button after any pack to keep stacking and never have to worry about a Temp Chains map again.

Yes, this works incredibly well for any combination of "cannot regen" and "cursed with XYZ" map modifiers. One just needs to re-roll any "Life/mana regen is instant" modifiers on sextants; they really mess this up.
I have mapped my 5th Flask to "Space", and tapping that every few seconds is easy to get used to ... maybe I should switch Warding and Quicksilver Flask (when I have one!) for "normal" maps without curses etc., so that I'm automatically always running.

"

Try to upgrade your boots to 30-35% movement speed if you can. You can also enchant them without losing the resistance implicit now. That'd be another 10% movement speed or 2% life regen.

Will do once my AG is ready. Then I won't require Fortify on Boots any more, which should make shopping easier!

"

Nice body armour! You could add one more suffix if you multi-mod it.

That's on the list, yes.

"

A second LGoSH ring will double your life recovery from Ball Lightning.

I plan to switch to Hungry Loop with AG soon, so this won't work unfortunately. (Still need to figure out how to free up the required gem slot though ... maybe throw out Skitterbots for the time being).

"

By having solid life and ES recovery at the same time, you could then push your eHP with Corrupted Soul (best socket by Melding).

The numbers sure look attractive, but does it actually help?
Let's assume that I already have more ES than Life (with Spirit Offering up, that's true.) Corrupted Soul gives me even more ES, but it kills me whenever I'm hit for at least (2 * maximum Life) points, no matter how high my ES is. So without massive gear changes (investing much more in Life instead of ES), I don't think this will do any good.
Or am I missing something?
"
Larabiata4711 написал:

Larabiata4711 what u think of my post at previous page?:)
bout using Devouring Diadem + Cloak of Defiance 6L?:D
@Hercanic too
Последняя редакция: thegamingkage. Время: 15 нояб. 2019 г., 18:38:20
What do I swamp GMP for when bossing? (Shaper UE, etc..)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация