{3.8} Speaker for the Dead | 74 minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide | 4.7M Shaper DPS 💀

"
Kirian42 написал:
"
not3not4 написал:
Sorry if this has been asked, I was wondering how Necromantic Aegis would affect frenzy charges to minions:
If using Necromantic Aegis, would we increase our chances of applying frenzy since minions can apply frenzy to nearby allies from Victorio's Charity? tia

Oh man, switching to Necromantic Aegis was just frickin' amazing. You build Power and Frenzy charges like nobody's business, including on yourself. It feels like cheating.

and also @Hercanic
:D most don';t realize,
you can use :> FLICKER STRIKE :D
or if you know the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8 "fuck her right in da pussy " me-me xD
i liked to call it " Flicker Strike'er right in da pussy" xD lolz

BUT unless your build got mega tanky,you might get into acid pools/dangerous stuff flicker striking :) but with fast attack speed etc you will relocate fast too lolz
Последняя редакция: thegamingkage. Время: 18 нояб. 2019 г., 20:12:46
@vitality1987

"
vitality1987 написал:
Hi Hercanic,

thank you for this amazing build :)

At the moment I am struggling with Uber Elder because I am not fast enough to avoid Shaper slam. I managed to get twice now to the last phase of the fight with Elder down and Shaper with ~15-20% life remaining.

Could you look at my gear and give some advice what I could improve?

For my last UE try I used CwC + Cyclone + Desecrate + Spirit Offering but wanted to keep Skitterbots + Bonechill and Hatred so I switched some of the gem links. Normally I use the default Triad Grip build with Cyclone and Dash as I am not a fan of WB and Smoke Mine.

Thanks again!

I have done the shaper three times and uber elder twice this league, tanked and survived quite a few shaper slams. He does around 12k physical damage normally, up to 17K if he crits you which is actually quite often. You'll need a ton of HP+ES plus lots of damage mitigation to live, and instant heal flasks afterwards of course.

Your gear could use quite upgrades in most places... I'll just list the most urgent ones only

Biggest one is your helm. Change that for an elder helm with increased socketed minion gem level (+3 is ideal but expensive, +2 is much cheaper and only a small dps loss) AND minion damage support. This gives you an effective 6 link on your skeletons which are your main DPS vs bosses, the extra DPS will make you finish the fight much quicker and take less slams. For a +2 helm with minion damage cost should be around 5-30c depending on the base and the other stats.

That amulet isn't too great, your cyclone physical dps is very low so that life leech is irrelevant, life rolls ain't too good either. Consider the cheap Jinxed Juju which basically gives you 10% more eHP when you have spectres up (which should be all the time).

Ring - what gear's on your animated guardian that warrants the loop? From my experience they basically do minimal damage unless you invest heavily on them (100+c at least). It dies really quick against the shaper anyway so I recommend taking it off if you have expensive gear on the AG, or if it has cheap gear just use it in an unset ring and re-buy the items if it dies, last time I re-bought leer cast + dying breath + victario's flight it cost less than 10c all together. Just switch sell/stash the hungry loop and get an unset ring that gives +life and resists.

Flasks - consider the taste of hate sapphire flask which gives awesome damage reduction and stacks with your basalt.

Chaos golem - add this guy somewhere for an easy 4% phys dmg reduction.

What's your HP and ES? If its low consider the awesome Glorious Vanity timeless jewel (must be the Doryani version). Cost about 120c and you need around 8 passive points to set it up, but its totally worth it cos it easily gives you around 1000-1200 extra ES, really makes a difference in surviving big 1 shot hits.
Последняя редакция: Drakoturt. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 6:13:53
@ vitality1987 & Drakoturt:
Full Posts
"
vitality1987 написал:
Hi Hercanic,

thank you for this amazing build :)

At the moment I am struggling with Uber Elder because I am not fast enough to avoid Shaper slam. I managed to get twice now to the last phase of the fight with Elder down and Shaper with ~15-20% life remaining.

For my last UE try I used CwC + Cyclone + Desecrate + Spirit Offering but wanted to keep Skitterbots + Bonechill and Hatred so I switched some of the gem links. Normally I use the default Triad Grip build with Cyclone and Dash as I am not a fan of WB and Smoke Mine.

Thanks again!
"
Drakoturt написал:
@vitality1987
I have done the shaper three times and uber elder twice this league, tanked and survived quite a few shaper slams. He does around 12k physical damage normally, up to 17K if he crits you which is actually quite often. You'll need a ton of HP+ES plus lots of damage mitigation to live, and instant heal flasks afterwards of course.

Your gear could use quite upgrades in most places... I'll just list the most urgent ones only

Biggest one is your helm. Change that for an elder helm with increased socketed minion gem level (+3 is ideal but expensive, +2 is much cheaper and only a small dps loss) AND minion damage support. This gives you an effective 6 link on your skeletons which are your main DPS vs bosses, the extra DPS will make you finish the fight much quicker and take less slams. For a +2 helm with minion damage cost should be around 5-30c depending on the base and the other stats.

That amulet isn't too great, your cyclone physical dps is very low so that life leech is irrelevant, life rolls ain't too good either. Consider the cheap Jinxed Juju which basically gives you 10% more eHP when you have spectres up (which should be all the time).

Ring - what gear's on your animated guardian that warrants the loop? From my experience they basically do minimal damage unless you invest heavily on them (100+c at least). It dies really quick against the shaper anyway so I recommend taking it off if you have expensive gear on the AG, or if it has cheap gear just use it in an unset ring and re-buy the items if it dies, last time I re-bought leer cast + dying breath + victario's flight it cost less than 10c all together. Just switch sell/stash the hungry loop and get an unset ring that gives +life and resists.

Flasks - consider the taste of hate sapphire flask which gives awesome damage reduction and stacks with your basalt.

Chaos golem - add this guy somewhere for an easy 4% phys dmg reduction.

What's your HP and ES? If its low consider the awesome Glorious Vanity timeless jewel (must be the Doryani version). Cost about 120c and you need around 8 passive points to set it up, but its totally worth it cos it easily gives you around 1000-1200 extra ES, really makes a difference in surviving big 1 shot hits.
"
Drakoturt написал:
...shaper slams. He does around 12k physical damage normally, up to 17K if he crits...

Shaper's Slam deals 300% of 5689.7 base damage, which equals 17069.1 phys damage. All monsters have a 5% base chance to crit and a 30% multiplier, so if he crit the Slam would deal 22189.83 phys damage.

"
Drakoturt написал:
what gear's on your animated guardian that warrants the loop? ... It dies really quick against the shaper...

You can make him immortal to Shaper's Beam with a Mask of the Stitched Demon helm. You can get over 70% life regen with that item (@ Dashbb for more about this).

"
vitality1987 написал:

You're Cold Conversion and your helm does not have Minion Damage. The phys debuff of Maim is useless because your minions are all dealing pure Cold Damage. So Maim is only worth 30% more damage in this case. There's no reason to use Maim on Skeletons over Minion Damage (49%). If you use Melee Splash normally and want to keep the red socket, then Melee Physical Damage Support (49%) is also better than Maim.

You could use that empty green socket for a manual curse. Temporal Chains (slight slow and longer freezes), Projectile Weakness (pierce and damage buff for Frost Sentinels and Phantasms), or Poacher's Mark (life on hit for Cyclone). If your AG is already cursing, then Enhance can be used to buff Phase Run's movement speed and Dash's cooldown. You'd probably want to break the link to Hatred so it's unaffected by Enhance's mana multiplier.

"
vitality1987 написал:
At the moment I am struggling with Uber Elder...

For reference, here's Dashbb's gear and their Uber Elder kill video using the Triad Grip variant.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 12:46:35
buena guia
@Drakoturt and Hercanic:
Thank you both for your feedback. I will try to get the sugested items and setup.
Saw my post btw Hercanic about the Cloak of Defiance + Devouring Diadem??
Might be easier to get at first rather than crafting epic rare items :)
"
thegamingkage написал:
@Hologram_o ,
@Hercanic
what would you say if i can make ur build even more defensive,get more healing?with only SLIGHTLY less damage(maybe ,i believe the helmet => can keep Agony herald perhaps ;D ) ? :>

So I used to rock a 16K es mana guardian templar long ago,but gave my items to a beginner & wanted to make my own build ( reckless defence jewels though were modified recently so i'm still tweaking that ,but it should achieve 100-110 % maximum life regenerated per second ( 50 % more with Soul of Arakaali pantheon increased recovery lol xD but that's overkill hmm ), the build will also freeze monsters/players almost non stop, 100 % blind them non stop, take 60 % less Spell damage from them + 30 % less ANY damage lol

But what i meant,when i first saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm4Nh0406do
[PoE 3.5] Soulwrest Blood Magic Necromancer Build Guide (HC Viable, 10k+ HP)

a guy's comment was :
I don't get the point why blood magic?
Bog Kat
Bog Kat
10 months ago
BM gives about 1k more life. There's also really no auras or heralds that are that useful for this build.
Anderson Lima
Anderson Lima
10 months ago (edited)
@Bog Kat consider use Devouring diadem (have EB to your mana even with 0 pool from BM) with MoM. Insta heal 400HP/ES per corpse consumed every 5s. Automate corpse generation (CwStun/CWdT-unearthGMP/desecrateCascade) 4k regen every 5s. You can automate offerings too.

So i thought to myself,woah that helm is OP :) i noticed after i can't use descrate+ Unearth+GMP/LMP/BOTH as the skill used by the helmet uses maximum 10 bodies.

Also it allocates us Eldritch Battery, SO i thought to myself hmmm if i can't use it to heal my 4000 hp + 4000 ES and 2000 mana,to heal me 8000 ES on a mana guardian templar ( only on players party members it can heal them 8000 ES) ,i figured wait a minute wait a minute :> :> :> Mind over Matter +10 % bonus -> Cloak of Defiance => force the devouring diadem to heal ur ES -> into mana -> into HP => problem solved it still double heals HP :>

GG bro?:D

The helmet unique also might help with mana reservation for Agony herald ( Socketed gems's 20 % less reservation,maybe u guys can use it for auras or herald you'll figure it out )
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Devouring_Diadem
Скрытый текст
The Devouring Diadem
Necromancer Circlet
Quality: +20%
Energy Shield: (156-176)
Requires Level 54, 112 Int
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation
Trigger Level 15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds
(180-220)% increased Energy Shield
10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill
Eldritch Battery
<One Veiled Mod>
The spirit hungers for the flesh.

And https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance
Скрытый текст
Cloak of Defiance
Lacquered Garb
Evasion: (1201-1487)
Energy Shield: (235-291)
Movement Speed: -3%
Requires Level 52, 76 Dex, 76 Int
(300-400)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(100-150) to maximum Mana
Regenerate 1% of Mana per second
10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life
Mind Over Matter
When the throat roars,
As eyes weep,
When the hand grips hard
With trembling fingers,
When belly twists
Yet legs stand strong,
That is the work
Of the Defiant Heart.

It might be more budget and less time/patience consuming than crafting the rare robe/helmet too :)

Other healing u guys know you can build 100k even 250thousand HP zombies that explode and heal u with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910462
Maligaro's lens (100k,200k and 250K with newer league items that u can increase zombie HP by a lot :D )
or skeletons etc, healing autobomber.
And then there's spirit offering too,3 healing methods lol

Let me know what you guys think :) @Hercanic, Hologram, + every1 else.
Edit: By the power of Hircine from skyrim etc xD sorry if i write it Hircanic and not Hercanic at times lol mate.
@ thegamingkage:
Full Posts
"
thegamingkage написал:
@Hologram_o ,
@Hercanic
what would you say if i can make ur build even more defensive,get more healing?with only SLIGHTLY less damage(maybe ,i believe the helmet => can keep Agony herald perhaps ;D ) ? :>

So I used to rock a 16K es mana guardian templar long ago,but gave my items to a beginner & wanted to make my own build ( reckless defence jewels though were modified recently so i'm still tweaking that ,but it should achieve 100-110 % maximum life regenerated per second ( 50 % more with Soul of Arakaali pantheon increased recovery lol xD but that's overkill hmm ), the build will also freeze monsters/players almost non stop, 100 % blind them non stop, take 60 % less Spell damage from them + 30 % less ANY damage lol

a guy's comment was :
Bog Kat
Bog Kat
10 months ago
BM gives about 1k more life. There's also really no auras or heralds that are that useful for this build.
Anderson Lima
Anderson Lima
10 months ago (edited)
@Bog Kat consider use Devouring diadem (have EB to your mana even with 0 pool from BM) with MoM. Insta heal 400HP/ES per corpse consumed every 5s. Automate corpse generation (CwStun/CWdT-unearthGMP/desecrateCascade) 4k regen every 5s. You can automate offerings too.

So i thought to myself,woah that helm is OP :) i noticed after i can't use descrate+ Unearth+GMP/LMP/BOTH as the skill used by the helmet uses maximum 10 bodies.

Also it allocates us Eldritch Battery, SO i thought to myself hmmm if i can't use it to heal my 4000 hp + 4000 ES and 2000 mana,to heal me 8000 ES on a mana guardian templar ( only on players party members it can heal them 8000 ES) ,i figured wait a minute wait a minute :> :> :> Mind over Matter +10 % bonus -> Cloak of Defiance => force the devouring diadem to heal ur ES -> into mana -> into HP => problem solved it still double heals HP :>

The helmet unique also might help with mana reservation for Agony herald ( Socketed gems's 20 % less reservation,maybe u guys can use it for auras or herald you'll figure it out )
Скрытый текст
The Devouring Diadem
Necromancer Circlet
Eldritch Battery
<One Veiled Mod>

Скрытый текст
Cloak of Defiance
Lacquered Garb
Mind Over Matter
When the throat roars,
As eyes weep,
When the hand grips hard
With trembling fingers,
When belly twists
Yet legs stand strong,
That is the work
Of the Defiant Heart.

It might be more budget and less time/patience consuming than crafting the rare robe/helmet too :)

Other healing u guys know you can build 100k even 250thousand HP zombies that explode and heal u with https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1910462
Maligaro's lens (100k,200k and 250K with newer league items that u can increase zombie HP by a lot :D )

Edit: By the power of Hircine from skyrim etc xD sorry if i write it Hircanic and not Hercanic at times lol mate.
"
thegamingkage написал:
Larabiata4711 what u think of my post at previous page?:)
bout using Devouring Diadem + Cloak of Defiance 6L?:D
@Hercanic too
"
thegamingkage написал:
Did u see my previous page post about Devouring Diadem + Cloak of Defiance robe?:D
What do you think of that?
"
thegamingkage написал:
[self-quote snip]
"
Also [Devouring Diadem] allocates us Eldritch Battery, SO i thought to myself hmmm if i can't use it to heal my 4000 hp + 4000 ES and 2000 mana,to heal me 8000 ES on a mana guardian templar ( only on players party members it can heal them 8000 ES) ,i figured wait a minute wait a minute :> :> :> Mind over Matter +10 % bonus -> Cloak of Defiance => force the devouring diadem to heal ur ES -> into mana -> into HP => problem solved it still double heals HP

I think you may be misunderstanding a mechanic or two somewhere.

Eldritch Battery just moves your ES from protecting Life to protecting Mana. It no longer converts ES to Mana (this was removed in Patch 2.0). Even if it did, recovering current ES/Mana does not have any effect on maximum ES/Mana, so nothing would happen with the Guardian's Radiant Faith ascendancy (15% of reserved mana as ES; mana recovery from Diadem is not reserved mana).

Mind Over Matter redirects a portion of incoming damage. It does not redirect mana recovery to life or life recovery to mana in any way.

Feast of Flesh only applies to you. It will not affect allies. It is not an Offering, either.

"
Maligaro's lens

The radius of the 2% heal is very small, making it unreliable if you are not on top of your minions when they die.

To make this work, you would need:

1. CWDT + Zombies + Meat Shield (keep them close to you) + Minion Life (maximize the heal). This will raise a Zombie when you are hit, killing an existing one when you are over your max Zombies.

2. CWDT + Desecrate (optionally + Cascade + Spirit Offering). This is to generate corpses for raising Zombies. Otherwise, you would need Aukuna's Will to forgo the corpse requirement. However, this puts you at risk to any enemy or strongbox that can detonate corpses. If your 100k+ life Zombies who are sticking near you due to Meat Shield are ever detonated, you're dead.

3. 10% minion resistance jewels to counteract -50% from the Lens. Otherwise, your minions will be wiped out from elemental damage. You don't want to lose your Zombies prematurely or they won't be at cap and thus no heal when you really need it. If you can keep Spirit Offering up (e.g. CwC Cyclone) and use Elemental Army on your Spectres, then you would only need one minion resistance jewel. (-50% from Lens, 51% from tree, 31% from L20 Spirit Offering, 40% base for Zombies/Skeletons and 30% base for Spectres = 72% Zombies/Skeletons and 62% Spectres without EA.)

For a (~100k * 0.02 =) 2k heal, you would lose Victario's Charity (Frenzy Charges = ~37% more damage; Power Charges = 10.5% more or 28% more with Kingmaker AG; which altogether would be worth 51% to 75% more damage), 1 passive point to take the extra resist node in the Indomitable Army cluster, 4 passive points to take Necromantic Aegis (if you weren't already, depending on if using CwC Ball Lightning vs Spirit Offering), at least 1 jewel mod for resists, and 1-5M Zombie DPS (since they'd have zero damage supports now).

I think there is merit in the idea. It can potentially be as powerful as Spirit Offering currently is (which may end up nerfed sometime in the future). It would shore up the biggest vulnerability of Glorious Vanity. If you wanted to go Acrobatics and pure Life, it could act as a replacement. It also does not require the Necromancer ascendancy.

Its ultimate downside, however, is its unreliability. If you are not within ~melee range of the dying minion you will not be healed.

The self-damage of the Gluttony belt casts at your feet, so that's one possibility, but you lose all ES and Cyclone will only cause self-damage when you first start a channel but not during a channel.

A Heartbound Loop ring would create a self-sustaining loop if paired with a low-level minion CWDT, but I have not tested how it affects CWDT's targeting. If it casts at your feet, then the ring would be the best solution. Triggering Spirit Offering as well and using Glorious Vanity in tandem would result in massive eHP recovery. Hmm... I'm starting to like this idea...

The trouble with this approach, though, is that to have high Zombie life you would need a high level Zombie gem, and thus a high level CWDT. Needing to take 3272 damage to gain ~2k life back would be a loss on its own if you tried to turn it into a loop. It could work as something that triggers once in a while, but if it doesn't trigger rapidly then the spawned Zombies have time to move too far from you and you'll lose the heal.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 0:53:06
Скрытый текст
"
Hercanic написал:
@ thegamingkage:
Full Posts
"
thegamingkage написал:
@Hologram_o ,
@Hercanic

a guy's comment was :
Bog Kat
Bog Kat
10 months ago
Anderson Lima
Anderson Lima
10 months ago (edited)

Скрытый текст
The Devouring Diadem
Necromancer Circlet
Eldritch Battery
<One Veiled Mod>

Скрытый текст
Cloak of Defiance
Lacquered Garb
Mind Over Matter
When the throat roars,
As eyes weep,
When the hand grips hard
With trembling fingers,
When belly twists
Yet legs stand strong,
That is the work
Of the Defiant Heart.

"
thegamingkage написал:
Larabiata4711 what u think of my post at previous page?:)
bout using Devouring Diadem + Cloak of Defiance 6L?:D
@Hercanic too
"
thegamingkage написал:
Did u see my previous page post about Devouring Diadem + Cloak of Defiance robe?:D
What do you think of that?
"
thegamingkage написал:
[self-quote snip]
"
Also [Devouring Diadem] allocates us Eldritch Battery, SO i thought to myself hmmm if i can't use it to heal my 4000 hp + 4000 ES and 2000 mana,to heal me 8000 ES on a mana guardian templar ( only on players party members it can heal them 8000 ES) ,i figured wait a minute wait a minute :> :> :> Mind over Matter +10 % bonus -> Cloak of Defiance => force the devouring diadem to heal ur ES -> into mana -> into HP => problem solved it still double heals HP

I think you may be misunderstanding a mechanic or two somewhere.

Eldritch Battery just moves your ES from protecting Life to protecting Mana. It no longer converts ES to Mana (this was removed in Patch 2.0). Even if it did, recovering current ES/Mana does not have any effect on maximum ES/Mana, so nothing would happen with the Guardian's Radiant Faith ascendancy (15% of reserved mana as ES; mana recovery from Diadem is not reserved mana).

Mind Over Matter redirects a portion of incoming damage. It does not redirect mana recovery to life or life recovery to mana in any way.

Feast of Flesh only applies to you. It will not affect allies. It is not an Offering, either.

"
Maligaro's lens

The radius of the 2% heal is very small, making it unreliable if you are not on top of your minions when they die.

To make this work, you would need:

1. CWDT + Zombies + Meat Shield (keep them close to you) + Minion Life (maximize the heal). This will raise a Zombie when you are hit, killing an existing one when you are over your max Zombies.

2. CWDT + Desecrate (optionally + Cascade + Spirit Offering). This is to generate corpses for raising Zombies. Otherwise, you would need Aukuna's Will to forgo the corpse requirement. However, this puts you at risk to any enemy or strongbox that can detonate corpses. If your 100k+ life Zombies who are sticking near you due to Meat Shield are ever detonated, you're dead.

3. 10% minion resistance jewels to counteract -50% from the Lens. Otherwise, your minions will be wiped out from elemental damage. You don't want to lose your Zombies prematurely or they won't be at cap and thus no heal when you really need it. If you can keep Spirit Offering up (e.g. CwC Cyclone) and use Elemental Army on your Spectres, then you would only need one minion resistance jewel. (-50% from Lens, 51% from tree, 31% from L20 Spirit Offering, 40% base for Zombies/Skeletons and 30% base for Spectres = 72% Zombies/Skeletons and 62% Spectres without EA.)

For a (~100k * 0.02 =) 2k heal, you would lose Victario's Charity (Frenzy Charges = ~37% more damage; Power Charges = 10.5% more or 28% more with Kingmaker AG; which altogether would be worth 51% to 75% more damage), 1 passive point to take the extra resist node in the Indomitable Army cluster, 4 passive points to take Necromantic Aegis (if you weren't already, depending on if using CwC Ball Lightning vs Spirit Offering), at least 1 jewel mod for resists, and 1-5M Zombie DPS (since they'd have zero damage supports now).

I think there is merit in the idea. It can potentially be as powerful as Spirit Offering currently is (which may end up nerfed sometime in the future). It would shore up the biggest vulnerability of Glorious Vanity. If you wanted to go Acrobatics and pure Life, it could act as a replacement. It also does not require the Necromancer ascendancy.

Its ultimate downside, however, is its unreliability. If you are not within ~melee range of the dying minion you will not be healed.

The self-damage of the Gluttony belt casts at your feet, so that's one possibility, but you lose all ES and Cyclone will only cause self-damage when you first start a channel but not during a channel.

A Heartbound Loop ring would create a self-sustaining loop if paired with a low-level minion CWDT, but I have not tested how it affects CWDT's targeting. If it casts at your feet, then the ring would be the best solution. Triggering Spirit Offering as well and using Glorious Vanity in tandem would result in massive eHP recovery. Hmm... I'm starting to like this idea...

The trouble with this approach, though, is that to have high Zombie life you would need a high level Zombie gem, and thus a high level CWDT. Needing to take 3272 damage to gain ~2k life back would be a loss on its own if you tried to turn it into a loop. It could work as something that triggers once in a while, but if it doesn't trigger rapidly then the spawned Zombies have time to move too far from you and you'll lose the heal.

Ty for that Hercanic ye :D i had no idea Eldritch Battery into mana shield was nerfed pfff...

Btw ! With 250 k HP you can get a lot of healing, with more zombies at once,also benefiting from minion instability so they do fire damage blasts +++ the more caustic clouds on death of zombies etc :) you could do a mega auto healer + autobomber :D ,either manual or automated -> autobomber :D right?

Btw anyone here willing to lend me some necromancer gear so i can get the challenges asap until league ends in december?:(
I took a bad risk linking cloak of defiance turns out my experiment with devouring diadem + cloak of defiance was a fail xD
Sorry for the double post, poe forums are lagging out,i guess 4.0 and PoE 2 HYPE :D
Последняя редакция: thegamingkage. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 13:12:55
Hey,

thx for this great build !
I also got problems with some end game content because my gear isnt optimized. This is my first character since 3.0 or something and i am a bit overhelmed with all the new possibilities the game has to offer now.
Could you please help me with upgrades also ?

I am currently have about 10 ex to invest in gear and 9 unused skill points.

Thx

Edit: I finally upgraded my gear and made all the endgame content.

Последняя редакция: Miraculix2xx. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 16:36:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация