{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I´m lost in this guide.
The sockets in the Items and the description under the items is wrong?
Do i use now Unearth or Desecrate with Greater Multiple support or do i use Purifying Flames ?
Pls help me out
@ MasseMike:
Full Post & PM
"
MasseMike написал:
I´m lost in this guide.
The sockets in the Items and the description under the items is wrong?
Do i use now Unearth or Desecrate with Greater Multiple support or do i use Purifying Flames ?
Pls help me out
"
MasseMike написал:
Hey mate.
I love your speaker of dead build. but im kinda confused with the gems.
Multistrike doesnt support vaal gems.
And what gems to use on Hands.. this is all kinda confusing for me with the Gems on the picture and the description of the items..
can u pls help me out.
i am new to PoE
"
Unearth or Desecrate

Follow what's written over the item examples. They were posted pre-3.8, before the change to Desecrate.

"
Multistrike doesnt support vaal gems.

It should, but I'll do a test to be sure. You'll know if a support is working if its symbol appears on the skill's icon.

The intention of the Vaal restriction is to prevent free uses of a Vaal skill from the repeats. However, the Skeleton gem itself is not an Attack. It's a Spell. Multistrike cannot cause you to repeatedly cast Skeletons.

EDIT: The regular Skeletons are supported fine, but the icon does not appear for Vaal Skeletons.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 20:44:17
Hello sir,
I can honestly say that this is the greatest build i've ever played. But build also bring me some couple of questions. I read a lot, also learn a lot. But i cant get only one answer.
I want to use   The Scourge, Terror Claw as main hand. On PoB it shows 3 Red Gem slots but which 3 gem i should use on this item ? Maybe it's really stupid questions but I'm really confused to read one page to another and it is better to ask i guess.
Thank you for your help and for your effords on this awesome build.
It will be my new season starter build for sure.
Hello sir
I just want to say thank you for your build that makes my 1st time POE exp so good and I addicted to playing this game now (4 days with no life) and I am level 82 now.

I have some questions about this build can I remove Skeletons to something else because right now I realize I only use Skeletons at a choke point and boss fight my playstyle pretty much cyclone into monsters wave and let my summon kill them all. (that why I have fun in this game)

Could you check my gear for me, please?

Скрытый текст

my main goal in this game just has fun to kill tons of monsters to find better gear by myself but I don't know what gear I should get for this build.
Последняя редакция: oPuTTo. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 0:23:18
if i want to go for herald agony what should i do?
Последняя редакция: Deepalertz. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 5:17:20
Finally got around to doing Uber Elder with the 2H mace variant. Again, not the cleanest or quickest kill but very easy.

https://streamable.com/vesex

My current gear:

The gear for my animate guardian is linked here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/280#p22530800

The clear with this build is very good, I think slightly worse than Frost Sentinels & Phantasms, but honestly not really noticeable and the boss clear seems a bit faster.

I haven't really done any content with this build other than semi afking through high tier blight maps as well as this uber elder.

I think this was slightly quicker than my 1H + shield kill which you can find here with the gear I used
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/257#p22470827
Hey guys, returned to poe and this build right before this league just so i could beat UE at least once before the new endgame update. Is this gear passable to beat UE or should i update something, keep in mind that im really tight on resists and dex/str so it would be hard to replace something that gives either. I have around 6-7ex iirc

"
Horswag написал:
Hey guys, returned to poe and this build right before this league just so i could beat UE at least once before the new endgame update. Is this gear passable to beat UE or should i update something, keep in mind that im really tight on resists and dex/str so it would be hard to replace something that gives either. I have around 6-7ex iirc

Your gear looks good enough but you can make some changes. Uber Elder is really just knowing the mechanics of the fight so don't get discouraged if you don't take him down first go.

You're actually a lot better on resists than you think. The Bone Barrier Ascendancy point gives us 30% to all elemental resistance if we have 10 minions. Spectres, Skitterbots & Zombies cap this out easily. You also gain a bit more from Spirit offering but it's unreliable. It also removes bleed so you can change your bleed removal flask for something else.

Level 2 Empower isn't useful at all in your current weapon. It's only giving +1 level so you could either put your Carrion Golem in there instead or use another damage support gem. If your zombies are dying then Elemental army or Minion life should help. But your weapon requires a lot of strength, so if you can look for a replacement with lower requirements but similar mods. It will make the rest of your gear so much easier to upgrade.

You want Bonechill linked to your Skitterbots, so swap them with the Carrion Golem

Helmet looks fine. If you're really struggling for dex, taking or anointing Alacrity/Agility wouldn't be a bad idea if it lets you get more life/res on your gear.

I'd recommend taking Necromantic aegis on the tree as it is way more reliable at giving charges to your minions and the frenzies are worth something crazy like 40% more damage. There's a jewel socket you're not using on the left side of the tree so you just need to find another 2 points somewhere to take it.

With your body armor, swap out the craft for Gain (9-10)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. That will give you over 800 extra Energy shield. Getting more life on your Jewels as well would be good. Vaal Regalia base would give you even more as well.

Try get a Jade or Citrine amulet base instead of Lapis. 13 dex as a belt suffix is kind of waste when you could get ~40% res instead. But your current amulet is good otherwise.

You've got no life on your boots. It should be 1-2ex to get boots with 90+ life with those other stats.

I'd recommend Life on the ring over the gem levels and you can also find dex on rings usually without too much trouble. If you wanted to spend more on the rings, look for the suffix "curse enemies with level 5 frostbite on hit"

You might get one shot by a couple of the abilities in the fights, but you should be able to beat it. Good Luck!
@ Deepalertz:
"
Deepalertz написал:
if i want to go for herald agony what should i do?

As a word of warning, I haven't put much thought into this, as the 3.8 changes heavily favor the new build. With that in mind:

1. Decide between the original tree (Acrobatics) and the new tree. The double damage from Gravepact is great for freezes, and the movement speed from Ravenous Horde is very nice.

2. Take the same ascendancies. Add Desecrate to the CWDT setup. It's very much worth it, even with Acrobatics.

3. I recommend Cyclone now over Charged Dash. Blade Flurry is fine if you don't want to move while casting at all.

4. Bloodlust and Vile Toxins are less important for Skeletons, due to new and buffed gems. If you want your Skeleton DPS to be less dependent on conditionals, we now have more competitive options like Deathmark, Feeding Frenzy (dash keeps them on top of moving bosses), and an improved Multistrike (knockback hurts this gem, though) and Ruthless. Fortify gained a decent damage multiplier recently, too. I also highly recommend Melee Splash for Blight, Incursions, and general mapping. Swap it out for a single-target support only against the hardest endgame bosses, like Uber Elder.

Hologram_o has been playing the original build in 3.8, so you can take a look at what they've done to get an idea.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 7:35:57
@ everyone:
As Blight league draws to a close, here's some stuff that may be helpful before the league ends at 1pm PST Dec 9th:

1. Blight Challenges guide
2. Video guide for completing Encounters II, IV, V, VI
3. Deep delving notes
4. Leveling tips video (by speedrunner Tytykiller)

@ notrealife:
Full Post
"
notrealife написал:
Hello sir,
I can honestly say that this is the greatest build i've ever played. But build also bring me some couple of questions. I read a lot, also learn a lot. But i cant get only one answer.
I want to use   The Scourge, Terror Claw as main hand. On PoB it shows 3 Red Gem slots but which 3 gem i should use on this item ? Maybe it's really stupid questions but I'm really confused to read one page to another and it is better to ask i guess.
Thank you for your help and for your effords on this awesome build.
It will be my new season starter build for sure.
"
The Scourge ... which 3 gem i should use

Zombies + Feeding Frenzy + Maim (for phys debuff) or Minion Damage (if Triad Grip)

Although outdated, the original FAQ also talks about The Scourge.

"
PoB it shows 3 Red Gem slots

Creating an item in PoB will default to colored sockets of the top attribute requirement of the item. You can change them to whatever you want by clicking on each color's dropdown menu. Socket color doesn't affect anything in PoB unless the item specifically does something due to socket color, like Prismatic Eclipse. The Scourge has no such affix, so you can safely ignore its socket colors in PoB.

@ oPuTTo:
Full Post
"
oPuTTo написал:
Hello sir
I just want to say thank you for your build that makes my 1st time POE exp so good and I addicted to playing this game now (4 days with no life) and I am level 82 now.

I have some questions about this build can I remove Skeletons to something else because right now I realize I only use Skeletons at a choke point and boss fight my playstyle pretty much cyclone into monsters wave and let my summon kill them all. (that why I have fun in this game)

Could you check my gear for me, please?

Скрытый текст

my main goal in this game just has fun to kill tons of monsters to find better gear by myself but I don't know what gear I should get for this build.
"
can I remove Skeletons to something else

Sure you can.

The Carrion Golem is persistent like Zombies, so it might suite your tastes. Put Zombies in your helm, and the golem in your weapon. Craft an Anima Stone and spec into Golem Commander on the tree to have 3 Carrion Golems. They're about as strong as a single Skeleton, or twice as strong as a single Zombie. So no where near the same DPS, but it stays with you.

Overall, I'd still recommend Skeletons. Not only are they a massive source of damage on their own, but Vaal Skeletons turns that up to 11. Damage is less important during general mapping, so we could complete map after map without ever needing to use Skeletons. But there are times where we'll want as much DPS as possible, such as Legions or endgame bosses (Uber Elder). The independent nature of Skeletons enables us to battle on multiple fronts, such as during a Blight, Incursion, or Breach. They are the only minion we can create anywhere, which allows us to place them into rooms that would either be dangerous or tedious to walk into and drag our other minions along. They can also be created on demand, infinitely, which can be a lifesaver in rare situations where most or all of our other minions were wiped out. Sometimes a particular combination of map mods and monster types makes a map especially dangerous (or there's a Syndicate Intervention waiting for us), so being able to throw out a few Skeletons ahead of ourselves can ensure we don't drop to 89% exp from 99% due to a sudden death. The dash from Feeding Frenzy even lets them surge forward and keep up with us like a tidal wave of doom, so in dense maps they'll go far without any recasting.

Make sure to use Melee Splash with Skeletons, and you'll see a huge improvement in how much they help in the above situations.

"
gear

Your gear is pretty basic. Everything can be improved. Take a look at the original FAQ about gear checks. Just ignore the stuff that is specific to the original build, like Herald of Agony (which needed an Added Chaos Damage jewel and Poison Chance from Elder-influenced gloves to function).

@ Dashbb:
Full Post
"
Dashbb написал:
Finally got around to doing Uber Elder with the 2H mace variant. Again, not the cleanest or quickest kill but very easy.

https://streamable.com/vesex

My current gear:

The gear for my animate guardian is linked here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/280#p22530800

The clear with this build is very good, I think slightly worse than Frost Sentinels & Phantasms, but honestly not really noticeable and the boss clear seems a bit faster.

I haven't really done any content with this build other than semi afking through high tier blight maps as well as this uber elder.

I think this was slightly quicker than my 1H + shield kill which you can find here with the gear I used
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/257#p22470827
"
Uber Elder with the 2H mace variant ... https://streamable.com/vesex

Awesome, thank you for recording that! Do I have permission to use your video for the guide?

"

Good to know. Would it trouble you to ask if you could record clearing a high-end map?

Unfortunately, I have not been able to test it myself (my fault; I still have not gotten back to those, such as yourself, who offered donations). My prediction for clear speed is that without true ranged minions, the build will suffer to some extent when encountering pits and cliffs.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 18:15:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация