{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I tried to convert my regular GoC build with the new Triad Grip variant but still use my two golems. Fuk those King maker's price. By the way, I only have empower lvl 3, should I drop that and change it to melee splash/Minion Damage/Melee phys?
I seem to have missed something along the last few pages.

GGGR instead of the previous GGGG Triad Grip is what purpose exactly?

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
Yoman написал:
I seem to have missed something along the last few pages.

GGGR instead of the previous GGGG Triad Grip is what purpose exactly?

If you use Cyclone + CwC + Desecrate + Spirit Offering on your boots for the substantial tankiness, you can't have both skitterbots + bonechill and hatred + Generosity on your shield.

The best compromise is to move Hatred + Generosity setup to GGGR Triad Grips and place Skitterbots + Bonechill on the shield.
What's the benefit of whirling blades & faster attacks in the gloves?
"
Hercanic написал:
@ APlear:

4. Hunter-influenced Rare (gloves) - Intimidate on hit. Ideally corrupted with Elemental Weakness on hit as well. Other stats aren't important. Alternatives: Any EleWeak corrupted gloves; or Southbound, for its 16% increased life (additive with minion life).

On that topic:

The option of Hunter influenced gloves seems "a bit" extreme just for the Guardian given their rarity, especially when we're also taking "we want the AG to curse with EleWeakness" into account.

(As of posting there is ONE result for both Hunter Intimidate Influence + Ele Weakness on otherwise crappy gloves ... for 120 EX. To have it eaten by the Guardian. I am sure you will agree this amounts to NOPE. )

Can AG make use of the Intimidate condition on Tombfist?
Tombfist + random Murderous Eye Jewel = Intimidate on Hit with Attacks

• Hunter Intimidate mod random gloves ~ 35C
  • Tombfist 6% life + random murderous Eye jewel ~ 2c
  • Hunter Intimidate mod random gloves with Ele Weakness ~ 120 EX*
  • Tombfist life random roll (/w jewel) + Ele Weakness = ~2.2ex (300C)
  • Southbound with 15-16% life and Ele Weakness (no Intimidate though) = ~10-50C depending on time of day. NO intimidate though

* (Yes, a result set of ONE is not representative, but still ...)

This is assuming that an Animated Guardian can eat Tombfist with a socketed Jewel and the Jewel will proc the condition. Otherwise, this post is moot, of course.

Further:
  • Hunter: 7-10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
  • Tombfist: With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks

I guess the Hunter mod will also work on non-DoT Spells, but since in either scenario the mod would be local to the Animate Guardian - the AG is an attacker, so no practical difference - if it works.

Your take on that? :)

Последняя редакция: Yoman. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 21:54:44
Another reasonably cheap Animated guardian gear is a redeemer (blue) influenced chest piece.

At ilvl 75 or higher it can roll the 'nearby enemies are blinded' mod. Which provides both the AG and you with some extra safety. You can also craft the gain 10% HP as extra ES mod in there too.

Chest armour pieces with this mod looks pretty cheap to buy right now too.

Belly of the beast is also viable for a cheap budget AG.
Последняя редакция: Drakoturt. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 1:26:42
Hi there,

I adjusted my character from my last exchange with you Hercanic, took everything into consideration and, here's the result (used a workaround for the timeless jewel)

https://pastebin.com/YsUAD2kq

Annointed Ravenous Horde over Whispers of Doom on my amulet, then I took back my 7 passives to get Eldritch Battery and the jewel socket on its way, bought a Glorious Vanity (Doryani 2156) to corrupt Eldritch Battery into Corrupted Soul, and voila : 5421 life for 5145 energy shield, HO.

Then I threw my Frostbite/Eleweakness on hit rings out to get some LGoSH rings (bad ones) to get some reliable regen tools even when I'm spinning from afar, giving me a total of 46 LGoAH + 30 LGoSH and 29 ESGoH.

Taking this build to a sweet safety level, and still dealing 4.4M Shaper dps with the 11 Skellies alone.

If you see anything wrong, or nice adjusts in your opinion, please tell me guys :)
3.9.2b
"
Fixed a bug where Empower consumed by a Hungry Loop unique ring was providing double its intended effect.

Too bad, I thought it would only get fixed during the League break.

Empower3 was giving +4 when in a Hungry Loop, thus you could build a Level27 Animate Guardian (or whatever else skill you would use as Level21 base) in the Hungry Loop.

So ~90k life before items instead of ~120k (with roughly the 3.8 passive tree)
Depending on how valuable the items are that you are gonna feed them, take a bit better care of your AG, everyone.
(Or just use Mask of the Stitched Demon and you can largely ignore anything.)

Последняя редакция: Yoman. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 17:09:42
Thanks for the update. I have followed the build with great joy finding it to be amazing as always (3.8) and then saw the revision to the old build incorporating skitterbots and such... I sold my gear and headed in the new direction. I calculated my combined minion damage now and rounded down on every calc... I never included some of the debuffs I apply and found the modest calculation to be 11.8mil dps!!! I know this is not all on 1 target since not all melee minions fit around a single target, but WOW! My KaityKitty is public so it is available to look at if you like (https://pastebin.com/D4SbxgYy). The gloves and helmet are my pride and joy :)
Последняя редакция: Darmoad. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 5:56:21
Re: Item with Abyssal Jewel

I tried having a level 2 Animate Guardian pick up a Tombfist with Jewel socketed.
He would not pick the item up thus not spawn.

I picked the item up again, removed the jewel, dropped the item, spawned the AG - AG picked it up.

Animated Guardians are apparently completely blocked from using an item that contains an Abyssal Jewel :/

Tombfist can thus be ruled out.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация