{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
CWDT is unreliable, and melee hits exclude archer and spellcaster mobs/bosses.
You're probably right and vulnerability would be better. CwDT has been fine for cursing what needs to be cursed, though. I'm not looking to hit every single pack since I don't need to. It's hitting bosses fine.

"
...being able to get enough reduced mana reservation to use a pride aura as well.

replacement for charity ... Any suggestions?

I'm not following. I'm not aware of any shield that solves that problem for me.
"
Hercanic написал:
@ Kirian42:
Full Post
"
Hercanic написал:
@ everyone:
Here's an sneak peek at the 3.9 build!

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/KCm171Na

I still have more to do, such as tinkering with the items and adding the leveling trees.
"
Kirian42 написал:

A couple of mistakes in here, I think:

(a) You give the minions 16% more cold damage from Bonechill and 18% more damage from shock. Aren't both of these *increased* rather than more? (In one of the POB forks, you can add in the shock effect directly in the Config. I think the Bonechill still has to be manual though.)

(b) Elemental Army only uses the *largest* hit, so the enemy doesn't get -10% Fire Resist, only -10% Cold Resist. (This is kind of a paltry damage change, though.)

----

This league I'm playing with a rather tweaked version of this (like, it's recognizably the same build, but some of my choices are quite different). Things that might be of interest to some...

Fortress Covenant: Yeah, you kinda have to hide it in a corner, but it's quite a nice boost to damage *and* that block for the AG is great.

Convoking Wand: With fossils (Corroded, Metallic, Shuddering, Jagged), cash, and luck, one can create a Convoking Wand with +1 to all Spell gems and +1 to all Minion gems... plus multicraft for minion damage and attack/cast speed. This gives us an extra Spectre at the cost of some Zombie power, but subtracting the cost of a Lvl 4 Empower.

I've been hating the Cyclone playstyle, and for the moment I've dropped EE, which means I'm actually running around without an "active" skill other than Skellies. It's kind of amusing. I may try running around with SRS in addition for the meme value. Either that or use Lightning Tendrils for EE and CWC.

POB here for the two people intereste3: https://pastebin.com/ATgCi2tY
"
Hercanic написал:
"
Kirian42 написал:
[In PoB] You give the minions 16% more cold damage from Bonechill and 18% more damage from shock. Aren't both of these *increased* rather than more?

Increased Taken is additive with other sources of Increased Taken, but to anything else it's effectively a More multiplier. That's why I added Shock and Bonechill together as 34% More Cold Damage (= 18% + 16%).

I'm like 95% sure this is wrong, but I should probably check with Reddit. I'm pretty sure "increased damage taken" and "increased damage dealt" are added together before any "more" multipliers are... multiplied.

And according to POB itself I'm wrong; it multiplies it into the resistance. Color me surprised.

"
Hercanic написал:
"
Kirian42 написал:
Elemental Army only uses the *largest* hit, so the enemy doesn't get -10% Fire Resist, only -10% Cold Resist.

It's my understanding that an enemy can have one of each type of Exposure, but cannot stack the same type. "Highest Damage taken" should refer to the ratio of damage types taken from a single hit, like with Wave of Conviction. A single Solar Guard (or other Fire Spectre) would be providing the hit of high fire damage.

OK, I'd never even thought of just using a fire spectre to make this happen. Duh.

"
Hercanic написал:
Just as an FYI, you can also get +1 to all Spell Skill Gems on a dagger, enabling you to still use melee skills.

Meh, that would put me in melee range, ew. :) And I don't think you can get the +1 to all Minion Skill Gems, meaning no level 25 Raise Spectre.
Последняя редакция: Kirian42. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 3:45:04
@ Kirian42:
"
Kirian42 написал:
I'm like 95% sure this is wrong, but I should probably check with Reddit. I'm pretty sure "increased damage taken" and "increased damage dealt" are added together before any "more" multipliers are... multiplied.

And according to POB itself I'm wrong; it multiplies it into the resistance. Color me surprised.

You seem too focused on the 'Increased' part. That just tells you the parenthetical operation within its subset. What you deal out and what enemies take (essentially negative mitigation) are two different sets of calculations.

Think about Increased Duration or Increased Aura Effect. They're effectively More damage multipliers for certain skills (e.g. Hatred for Aura Effect; Firestorm and Storm Burst for duration), while being additive with other increases of the same type. Yet even though they're both Increases, it wouldn't make sense mechanically to ever add them together with Increased Spell / Attack / Melee / Projectile / Area / Elemental / Physical / Bleed / Poison / Chaos / Chaos over Time / Damage over Time / Fire / Burn Fire over Time / Cold / Cold over Time / Lightning / Weapon Type / Mine / Trap / Totem / Minion Damage (Dealt).

(Taken), like (Duration) or (Aura Effect), is a different category from (Dealt) altogether.

"
Kirian42 написал:
I don't think you can get the +1 to all Minion Skill Gems [on dagger], meaning no level 25 Raise Spectre.

Nope, but you could pair it with a +1 Hunter amulet, +1 chest corruption, or +1 fossil boots.

@ OGBalrog:
"
I'm not following. I'm not aware of any shield that solves that problem for me.

Those two quotes are separate and currently have blank responses. It's an unfinished post, signified by the (Responses to be edited in.) note at the top.

It can be a bit confusing, I know, but, since both my free time and location are sporadic, this lets me give responses out faster as piecemeal instead of withholding until the entire thing is done, and lets me edit one source from multiple devices.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 2:24:16
"
OGBalrog написал:
Hey so just a quick update as I've been testing out a few different things:

As many have discovered, skellies are probably the best skill in the league, so I wanted to put as much as I could into them.

[...]

Feeding Frenzy \o/

I like your idea, and I'm just wondering how well does it works for mapping. Frost sentinels doing such a good job on my side...
I've invested a lot in a second build recently and I'm not really "in" for a test of your version by myself at the moment, so I'm wondering if you had any means of recording some spicy T16 content ? Would be nice!

"
OGBalrog написал:
The only thing now is I should probably find a replacement for charity, since I've got chieftains for the charges. Any suggestions?

Since you've got your Spectres in your shield, I would suggest Whakatutuki o Matua :
> +3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems = 4th spectre
> 20% increased Effect of Auras on you = more ES
> 20% increased Effect of Auras on your Minions = more dps
> Spreads Tar when you Block = safety bonus
> If you have Blocked Recently, you and nearby Allies Regenerate 5% of Life per second = additionnal regen is always welcome
Последняя редакция: Amnexty. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 9:26:10
What is Better? Chaos Golem or Carrion Golem?
here's mine so far:

except for exotic upgrades or finding a proper Unset Ring with life/ES/DEX/resist/lightdamage im pretty much done. Just need to shuffle some gems (Elemental Army missing)
The boots are a luxury but even with just crit from the 3 power charges it procs all the time so why not take some "gotta go fast" - otherwise just go for regular 35% boots, those are much cheaper.

Resists in Hideout:
75/75/73 , with minions 108/140/103, with minions and Spirit Offering 131/163/126 (need ~117-118 for Awakener Level 8 Ele Weakness map mod) - was aiming for 3x118 with zero minions as target but the boot mods were just too enticing.

Woke Melee Phys in Helmet was a recent drop, before it was 20/20 regular.

Trying to improve upon the chest but that's much harder than it looks like if I'm optimizing for total(life+ES) instead of just either.
actual mods are:
Скрытый текст

116 (110-119) to maximum Life / 10% (8-10%) increased maximum Life (Guatelitzi's)
15 (11-15) to maximum Energy Shield / 28 (24-28) to maximum Life (Prior's)
Gain 10% of maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (Gravicius)
29% (24-29%) to Cold Resistance (of the Yeti)
38 (38-42) to Intelligence (of the Savant)
1 free suffix

better would be:
Скрытый текст

Animated Guardian gear:
- Garb of the Ephemeral
- Kingmaker
- Mask of the Stitched Demon
- Victarios Flight
- Southbound w/ Ele Weakness corrupt

regular switcheroos: Skitterbots+Bonechill out, Discipline + Carrion Golem (or Holy Relic, depending on which one was left out right now) in.

Once you hit Awakener Level 3 the regularly occuring mapmod "90% Chance to Avoid Ailments" becomes Immunity (90*1.12=100.8) and the Skitterbots are useless so I go for a bit more EHP and buffed minions.

And if you are having trouble with Barans mobs, just switch in a Purity of Lightning.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
Последняя редакция: Yoman. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 12:53:28
<deleted>
Последняя редакция: Amnexty. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 20:18:58
So I gotta say, the one issue I have with this build is all the setup each time we log in. Summon AG, remove buffs (because not enough mana to summon zombies with 92% reserved), remove CWC so you can Desecrate twice, summon Zombies x 10, summon Golem, rebuff, *now* you can think about what to do. So much time.

Still having fun with the build though. Got a (regular) Elder fragment set and it was utterly ridiculous how fast the fight was. Sirus is basically avoid the clouds, wait for him, DPS, then hurry up and wait some more.
Right, so, um, that Elder kill gave me a 2-mod Watcher's Eye... which sold for 30 Ex. This is literally the most currency I've ever had in a league. Thoughts from anyone on what to do with it? My profile is public, feel free to look at gear. I've moved from CWC to Cast on Skill Use mod on the wand, because I'm tired of my dudes getting trapped in side passages, and this makes Convocation available.

Maybe I should just spend it on Awakened support gems?
Hello, I am very impressed with the biuld agony stack poison = skeletons, but by 3.9 I have tried and cannot stack poison so can you guide me biuld agony stack poison = minion?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация