{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
CoalBucket написал:

I suppose I am doing something wrong with the summoning. I thought it would be okay to desecrate in the hideout. If not, spectre re-summoning is super annoying to be honest.

Found the reason: I changed the hideout to match my MTX :). Costal Hideout has Level 60 (which is fair enough for low tier maps) - the others are 20 (at least some of them).
How is chance to Taunt supposed to work with Holy Relic active?
Are they 2 different things?
Btw, i'm missing some defense stats on shaper guardians, Red Elder was Ez, what could be the problem?

So I just completed the Ascendancy trial Yea! and got my first buff on my gloves Word of the grave. I did a little googling and someone recommended pairing it with "Beacon of Corruption" but I couldn't find it on the passive tree and I'm thinking it was an old post and maybe that got removed.

Any recommendations on the best way to use that? I love that my first Ascendant buff is MORE MINIONS!

ps. For anyone else new to the game, I read through this guide the first time at like level 2 and some of the stuff didn't make sense to me. I re-read it again at level 40 and now some of the stuff is popping light bulbs because I've had a chance to play around with it a bit. Like Spectre's. The Spectre summoning guide was a little fuzzy for me at level 2 because I didn't have a frame of reference on how it worked until I got the spell and had a chance to play around with it.

I'll probably re-read the guide again when I get into the maps and all that. I'm still working my way through the tutorial.

Is this Claw ok? Or does the added lightning and fire damage ruin everything?

Oh and thank you Hercanic, Hypothermia seems to be working a treat.

Последняя редакция: ArmedCiv. Время: 21 дек. 2018 г., 14:43:24
@ CoalBucket:
"
CoalBucket написал:
Some odd stuff happened to me today - perhaps with the last patch:

My spectres die all the time, event in T1/T2 maps. ALL the time, Frost Sentinels in a few seconds.

I did not change a single piece of gear. I did buy MTX, but that should indeed not have an impact...

Given the major hassle getting the specific spectres after each of their deaths that this build requires - I feel like this build is now unplayable for mapping...

I suppose I am doing something wrong with the summoning. I thought it would be okay to desecrate in the hideout. If not, spectre re-summoning is super annoying to be honest.

Everything was fine yesterday.

If s/o could have a look at my gear and give feedback if I am just dumb and some other change is responsible for this mess. I did not do Uber Lab yet, and I miss the spectre points, I know.

Thanks for any feedback.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CoalBucket/characters?characterName=NetEaseFarmBot
"
CoalBucket написал:
Found the reason: I changed the hideout to match my MTX :). Costal Hideout has Level 60 (which is fair enough for low tier maps) - the others are 20 (at least some of them).

If Spectres are easily dying, it usually means their level is too low. Raise them from the level 68 Templar Laboratory in the Epilogue at a bare minimum.

As you push deeper in Delve depth, you can travel to any completed mine node and raise Spectres without opening a map. The highest zone level for the mine is at Depth 270, which equates to monster level 83.

Frost Sentinel Base Damage (before 50% second form Ice Spear multiplier)
A level 59 Frost Sentinel deals 306-460 damage. (Lunaris Concourse)
A level 68 Frost Sentinel deals 494-741 damage. (T1 or Templar Laboratory)
A level 73 Frost Sentinel deals 639-959 damage. (T6)
A level 78 Frost Sentinel deals 825-1237 damage. (T11)
A level 82 Frost Sentinel deals 1009-1513 damage. (T15)

Life goes up by an even higher percentage. You'll be missing out on a significant amount of damage and life if you neglect your Spectres' level.

As for your gear, you don't have a Poison affix on your gloves. So your Chance to Poison is only 20% from Herald of Agony itself. This'll generally be fine against big packs, but when there are fewer targets you definitely need a higher Poison Chance.

@ Thorin_Thunderforge:
"
Thorin_Thunderforge написал:
How is chance to Taunt supposed to work with Holy Relic active?
Are they 2 different things?
Btw, i'm missing some defense stats on shaper guardians, Red Elder was Ez, what could be the problem?

It only affects the Holy Relic itself. Raging Spirits and Agony Crawler have it too.

It would say, "Your Minions Cannot Taunt" if it applied to all minions.

As for Guardians, are you experienced with them on other builds? Knowing their mechanics is important to staying safe.

You can boost your defenses with a second pair of gloves with a red socket instead of a green socket, letting you put Fortify instead of GMP on Charged Dash and continuously keep the buff up.

@ Slicester:
"
Slicester написал:

So I just completed the Ascendancy trial Yea! and got my first buff on my gloves Word of the grave. I did a little googling and someone recommended pairing it with "Beacon of Corruption" but I couldn't find it on the passive tree and I'm thinking it was an old post and maybe that got removed.

Any recommendations on the best way to use that? I love that my first Ascendant buff is MORE MINIONS!

ps. For anyone else new to the game, I read through this guide the first time at like level 2 and some of the stuff didn't make sense to me. I re-read it again at level 40 and now some of the stuff is popping light bulbs because I've had a chance to play around with it a bit. Like Spectre's. The Spectre summoning guide was a little fuzzy for me at level 2 because I didn't have a frame of reference on how it worked until I got the spell and had a chance to play around with it.

I'll probably re-read the guide again when I get into the maps and all that. I'm still working my way through the tutorial.

Nice!

Yes, Beacon of Corruption was an old Ascendancy node GGG removed. Its main effect, causing your minions to release a Caustic Cloud on death, was incorporated into the Zombie-exclusive node Flesh Binder.

Glove enchantments don't scale up with your level, so its damage impact will fall off to nothing as you progress.

@ ArmedCiv:
"
ArmedCiv написал:

Is this Claw ok? Or does the added lightning and fire damage ruin everything?

Oh and thank you Hercanic, Hypothermia seems to be working a treat.

It's workable. We only have two sources of Fire Damage, both of which are optional: Added Fire Support affix on claw (you have Faster Attacks instead), and the Solar Guard. You can use three Frost Sentinels instead of a Solar Guard, or just know he won't do nearly as much damage if he hits before Ball Lightning overwrites the EE applied by Charged Dash or Shield Charge.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 21 дек. 2018 г., 17:52:03
Any thoughts on animated Guardian this league with this build? I have a gem leveling for the moment i get the gear to use it but is it worth it? Will it get 1 shot by syndicate? And what gear should i use to prevent that in the case that it should be used? I have 1 gem slot left and already have 1
When you are going to complete the guide? You seem to be more busy answering forumposts than makeing anything with the build.
Последняя редакция: N0rdW1nd. Время: 22 дек. 2018 г., 9:47:14
Awesome guide and fun build to play for farming / clearing. For map pushing... I am really starting to doubt its viability.

Maneuverability:

Charged Dash is more of a death wish than anything else for this build. It has a habit of releasing when you don't want it to (Lag? [50ms typical Latency] Can't figure it out. After 3 - 5 seconds of channeling it will release, and you will die. No questions.) and your dead before you can react. Secondly, trying to double tap Shield Dash with CHarged Dash release is very clunky and typical results in you being stuck on th boss and dead. I tried the alternative for Charged Dash and you have to be so damn close to the mobs, you die.

Survivability:

T8/9 Maps, 4K HP, and if you take ANY damage you die. I've been stuck at the 8.9 maps and level 85 for days due to deaths. Resistances Capped.

Zombies / Skeletons are down 95% of the time as well at this Tier. They just can't take any damage. Spectors are OKAYish. I use Desecrate (level 17) to summon, they rarely make it out of a map with 3/3 up.

Build is up-to-date in profile, really could use some advice.... really tired of of having zero tolerance to take ANY damage. I'm either 100% on health or dead.

P.S. New to PoE, first "end game" build.

I've been been testing alternative spectres for a while.

Kitava Heralds still work, you can focus on their projectiles and they sometimes cleave, which also bleeds. Kinda cool.

Then we have Syndicate mobs. The Syndicate Marksman and Syndicate Lookouts fire Scourge Arrows and some kind of Tornado Shot, they seem strong, but unfortunately they despawn whenever you do a Syndicate event.

However, these guys don't despawn: http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Flesh+Manipulator

"Deals 634.1 to 951.2 Physical Damage" @ Mlvl 82, I assume a bit more at max level. Since it's entirely physical, they get buffed by hatred.

I'll be testing them further for now. Expect a Video soon(ish)

Edit: Update on the Flesh Manipulators, they can't be desecrated. So you'll have to get them in a high lvl Syndicate zone.
Последняя редакция: DieKao. Время: 23 дек. 2018 г., 7:51:29
hey, I am running this build in this league, and I dropped a cospri's will body armour. Wouldn't this be very good for this build? we would no longer need poison support on gloves, or if you do poisons would be 120%. it would also help on hexproof enimies, and if we link curse on hit with our ball lightning it would be very strong.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация