{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Hercanic написал:

@ zackforbing:
"
zackforbing написал:
@hercanic:
I'm curious what your thoughts are about crafting, since it seems way more powerful this league. For example, getting 25-28% increased minion life and damage on the weapon. would any of these crafts change what you're looking for in jewels? Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill seems like it could be interesting too...

Yep, lots of cool stuff. I have yet to go over all the new options, however. But from what I've seen the crafts are way better for summoners than ever before. Minion damage/life hybrid craft on weapon, +1/+1 Skeletons/Zombies on helm and body armor, even the minion damage craft on gloves was boosted. It's a good time to run a build that can use mostly rares!

In Standard, on my original character, I merely added a low-rank 24% minion damage to my weapon and replaced my 15% minion damage glove enchant with 19%, and her Skeletons alone are already at 2.9M. Unlocking the higher rank crafts will probably push her Skeletons past the 3M mark. =oD

oh damn, I noticed there is a +2 to socketed support gems for weapon too...not sure which would be overall better? that'd be ANOTHER two levels to zombies and the crawler, but the spectres and skellies wouldn't get buffed at all, vs 28% increased life and damage to ALL your minions.

would you go for an elder bone helm? only one available in the market right now, and it's 10ex, but might be something to shoot for with crafting since we have Guff's free crafting available.
Последняя редакция: zackforbing. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 17:15:27
Great thread @Hercanic. Thanks for putting the effort in!

I really like lazy play styles, hence I went with an arc totem to start with.

Speaker of the Dead seems lazy except that I will have to spam/air punch a skill to get LoH?

Also requires some movement to avoid damage. Kinda doing that with my arc totem so maybe not that big of a difference.

"
Matchrocket написал:
Charged Dash is more of a death wish than anything else for this build. It has a habit of releasing when you don't want it to (Lag? [50ms typical Latency] Can't figure it out.

I'm having a similar problem as above. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

P.S. Thanks for the guide - very fun build.
Since I don't have Minion Damage on my Belly

In Boss fights where it is just a single entity and no extra enemy minions, should I rotate phantasms out and put my Minion Damage in there in its place?

"
Hastur8 написал:
"
Matchrocket написал:
Charged Dash is more of a death wish than anything else for this build. It has a habit of releasing when you don't want it to (Lag? [50ms typical Latency] Can't figure it out.

I'm having a similar problem as above. Does anyone know what the issue might be?

P.S. Thanks for the guide - very fun build.

if you stop channeling when you take damage, then that's the culprit. I noticed it, thought that was the reason. and it seems like a great tradeoff because with any luck (or thinking ahead) you've teleported away from the threat.
Advantages of this build versus the many other summoner variants out there (soulwrest phantasms, zombies, pure skeles, etc etc)? Not brand new to PoE, but I'm wanting to try out a summoner.

While this guide is by far the most thorough and impressive, I'm having a hard time parsing through the huge amount of summoner builds to really tell the big differences between them.
"
ArmedCiv написал:
Since I don't have Minion Damage on my Belly

In Boss fights where it is just a single entity and no extra enemy minions, should I rotate phantasms out and put my Minion Damage in there in its place?

check under boss information. For endgame bosses there are 4 gems u swap out for more dmg vs bosses. u only keep spectre+minion dmg of the base gems.
What is the reason to use melee physical damage support instead of minion damage support on the skeletons? Doesn't minion damage give greater damage bonus at 20/20 and boost archers and mages from vaal skeletons too? Or is it calculated differently?
Been following this build for my first serious PoE character, playing in Betrayal League.

Have to say, it's been an absolute blast and is just as new-player friendly as advertised. I've cleared up to T13 with no problem, including Red Elder, so far. The build keeps you safe enough and kills things efficiently enough that I've never felt like I hit a wall.

I ended up switching Charged Dash out for Blade Flurry for now. While I do love the mobility, a huge portion of the deaths I suffer are from Charged Dash going off seemingly randomly (either from taking hits or lag I'm not sure), sending me hurtling into something like a Syndicate fortification ahead of my minions which ends in my quick death. I'm sure I could just NOT hold down my channel forever and it wouldn't happen, but I'm lazy.

I feel like I've got a solid set of base gear for end-game. My next steps are to secure stuff that costs above an Exalt. Belly, maim + level claws, and a +3 minion hat with decent survival stats, etc.

Just wanted to say thanks for the build and to vouch that it works as advertised for a new player, even in the (early? mid? idk) end-game.

Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mibgestalt/characters?characterName=%3CEdoTenseiBB%3E
Последняя редакция: Mibgestalt. Время: 26 дек. 2018 г., 16:34:42
"
Mibgestalt написал:
Been following this build for my first serious PoE character, playing in Betrayal League.

Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mibgestalt/characters?characterName=%3CEdoTenseiBB%3E

Great to get references. Your profile is private though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация