{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

So now that lab enchants are separate from implicits on items, would you recommend trying to get +3 to minions on a Bone Helmet, for the extra bit of minion damage? Also, what lab enchant for helmet would be the best for this build. I was looking at the POB, but the lab enchant on there is for frostbolt, which I was not sure if it was correct.

@ everyone:
I am currently testing and compiling a video of Kingmaker so everyone can see how large the radius is. Spoiler: It's kind of small.

ANIMATED GUARDIAN GEAR

Weapon:
  • 1. Kingmaker - Gives nearby allies fortify, culling strike, and +50% crit multi.
  • 2. Dying Breath - Gives nearby allies 18% increased damage and boosts effect of curses on nearby enemies by 18%.

Body Armor:
  • 1. Garb of the Ephemeral - Action Speed of nearby allies cannot be reduced to below base speed (Kaom's Roots effect), and nearby enemies cannot crit. Divinity buff lessens Elemental Damage taken by 20% for the Guardian.
  • 2. Gruthkul's Pelt - 5% life regen, 240 life.
  • 3. Bloodbond - 1% life regen, 25% increased life.
  • 4. Ambu's Charge - 2% life regen if hit recently, Endurance Charge if crit taken (15% Physical Damage Reduction & 15% elemental resistance per charge for minions), 80 life, 15% elemental resistance (Animate Guardian has base resistances of 40f/40c/40l/20ch)
  • 5. Zahndethus' Cassock - 6% life regen from Consecrated Ground on block, 50% Chaos Resistance, and new in 3.6 Consecrated Ground causes enemies to have 100% increased critical strike chance against them.

Helm:
  • 1. Crown of the Tyrant - Nearby enemies have -10% to All Resistances (includes Chaos), nearby allies gain flat damage based on socket color (since it can affect you, the socket must be blue for lightning damage or white for chaos damage so it doesn't messing up EE), 100 life.
  • 2. Leer Cast - Nearby allies gain 15% increased damage.
  • 3. Bringer of Rain - 6% attack block, 220 life, 20% chance for Endurance Charge on block, does not affect Animated Guardian's body armor.

Gloves:

Boots:
  • 1. Victario's Flight - Nearby allies gain 10% movement speed, 25% movement speed (with aura).
  • 2. Atziri's Step - 16% spell dodge, 75 life, 30% movement speed
  • 3. Rainbowstride - 6% spell block, 20% elemental resistances, 25% movement speed

Elder boots with a Fortify Support affix would be a way to eke out some more defense for your Guardian, since they don't benefit from Kingmaker themselves.

Kingmaker, Crown of the Tyrant with a white socket, Garb of the Ephemeral, Asenath's Gentle Touch (or a rare with curse corruption), and Victario's Flight would offer the most possible utility.

Zahndethus' Cassock with Bringer of Rain and Rainbowstride would synergize with block to generate Consecrated Ground.

Percent life is better than flat life for minions, due to their high base life.

@ ALongStringOfNumbers:
"
ALongStringOfNumbers написал:
So now that lab enchants are separate from implicits on items, would you recommend trying to get +3 to minions on a Bone Helmet, for the extra bit of minion damage? Also, what lab enchant for helmet would be the best for this build. I was looking at the POB, but the lab enchant on there is for frostbolt, which I was not sure if it was correct.

+3 to minions is an explicit, not an implicit, so there was never a problem having +3 on a Bone Helmet. The issue is Bone Helmets are extremely rare and expensive to find as Elder-influenced. Not to mention the additional task/expense of crafting +3 and Minion Damage Affix. If you can get a Bone Helmet with these, then by all means. However, +3 and Minion Damage are worth far more than 20% increased damage that Bone Helmets now provide, so I wouldn't recommend breaking the bank to seek out a Bone Helmet.

As for Lab Enchants, check out the FAQ.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 9 марта 2019 г., 20:31:26
I was just wondering.. Why do you use Victario's Charity Shield when you're not going to skill Necromantic Aegis?
"
Varulvarna написал:
I was just wondering.. Why do you use Victario's Charity Shield when you're not going to skill Necromantic Aegis?

Since you hit with both Charged Dash and Ball Lightning, there is 5% chance to give your minions a frenzy charge ;p ;)
Really nice build there
@ Varulvarna:
"
sokiane написал:
"
Varulvarna написал:

Since you hit with both Charged Dash and Ball Lightning, there is 5% chance to give your minions a frenzy charge ;p ;)
Really nice build there

Yep! And if you look closely in the videos, my minions are constantly at max Frenzy Charges, even freshly summoned Skeletons against a single boss. We just hit so much we don't need to waste 6+ passive points on NA nor lose all the stats and block of our shield.
how do u summon 3 spectres ? 1 from skill itself 1 from death attunement node where do u get 3. spectre from?
"
satancukcan написал:
how do u summon 3 spectres ? 1 from skill itself 1 from death attunement node where do u get 3. spectre from?

+1 from boots; see gear section:
"
"FOSSIL-CRAFTED BOOTS (w/ +1 to maximum number of Spectres)"
Hey Hercanic,

Thanks for the great guide - love it so far. I have a question, in FAQ you mentioned that you didn't try Shaper yet, is that still the case? I'm really want to kill shaper in this league (never did that before) and I'm curious is it a safe bet.
Another Question:

Guide says we should use a TON of passive points to reach acrobatics/phase acrobatics ...

There is not much used around ... so are acrobatics sooooooooo important to loose so much passive points for int/dex etc.?

EDIT: Where do you want to use animated guardian? There is no free slot available? :)
Последняя редакция: Mydgard6. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 14:37:46
Thanks for this guide.

I'm currently using the build but really don't understand the interaction between Charged Dash and Ball Lightning. When linked together with cast when channeling, I can't use either of them. Please could you explain as the guide simply says "Use Charged Dash", under the playstyle section, but I can't?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация