{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Amazing build so far. Im just finishing A10 in SSF. Got only 4-links and mostly random rares and even without any solid items its very fast. Shame i have to stop to pick up those wisdom scrolls.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
@ Matt_Damon_:
"
Hey I'm leveling your build. (Fantastic support for it btw). I'm at the stage where I need to get gear and am starting mapping. What advice do you have to gear and also get the shaper/elder items? Should we look for trading or crafting?

Have you already read through the Gear section of Epilogue in the Leveling Guide?

I would trade for the Shaper/Elder items if they're at a cheap or reasonable price. Crafting with currency is gambling, so there's no guarantee. With many more people playing this build now, however, the ideal gear will also become harder or more expensive to obtain. It's fine to settle for less than ideal, like gloves that only have the Poison Support affix (just exchange Bloodlust Support on Skeletons for another support), only Minion Damage Support affix on the helm, and only Maim Support affix on the weapon. These should be both common and cheap.

@ Mrkef:
"
Mrkef написал:
Amazing build so far. Im just finishing A10 in SSF. Got only 4-links and mostly random rares and even without any solid items its very fast. Shame i have to stop to pick up those wisdom scrolls.

Hah! Awesome!

Just in case you didn't know, once you've got a comfortable amount of Transmutation Orbs going, you can forego ever picking up another Wisdom Scroll, since Transmutes sell for 4 scrolls a pop.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 2:49:37

Great build I am having fun with it!
Decent start, jewels are decent as well (now sure how to link those)
Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 7:31:27
@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:

Nice!

Did you run out of Fusings? Your club isn't linked, so nothing is benefiting from Empower.

Your gloves don't have Chance to Bleed Support as an affix, so you aren't inflicting bleed. That means Bloodlust Support on your Skeletons isn't doing anything. You can use another support gem in the meantime. Since your helm lacks the Minion Damage Support affix, you can use the Minion Damage Support gem instead of Bloodlust Support.

You leveled up Cast When Damage Taken Support. The higher you level it, the more damage you must take until it triggers. You want it to trigger as much as possible to destroy corpses, so that's why we keep it at level 1. Since it's at max XP at level 3, I'm guessing you just accidentally leveled it a couple times? You can buy a new one from a vendor for an Alchemy Orb, or de-level it twice with two Scouring Orbs (sell gem to vendor with a Scouring Orb). Currently, Scourings are worth more in Synthesis League than Alchs, so it'd be cheaper to buy a new gem. It's not a huge deal, though, so it's fine to ignore this for now, until later in the league when you have more disposable currency. In that time you might find one for free, too.

Linking jewels will require you to move them into your character's inventory temporarily.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 4:27:18
"
Hercanic написал:
@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:

Nice!

Did you run out of Fusings? Your club isn't linked, so nothing is benefiting from Empower.

Your gloves don't have Chance to Bleed Support as an affix, so you aren't inflicting bleed. That means Bloodlust Support on your Skeletons isn't doing anything. You can use another support gem in the meantime. Since your helm lacks the Minion Damage Support affix, you can use the Minion Damage Support gem instead of Bloodlust Support.

You leveled up Cast When Damage Taken Support. The higher you level it, the more damage you must take until it triggers. You want it to trigger as much as possible to destroy corpses, so that's why we keep it at level 1. Since it's at max XP at level 3, I'm guessing you just accidentally leveled it a couple times? You can buy a new one from a vendor for an Alchemy Orb, or de-level it twice with two Scouring Orbs (sell gem to vendor with a Scouring Orb). Currently, Scourings are worth more in Synthesis League than Alchs, so it'd be cheaper to buy a new gem. It's not a huge deal, though, so it's fine to ignore this for now, until later in the league when you have more disposable currency. In that time you might find one for free, too.

Linking jewels will require you to move them into your character's inventory temporarily.

Yea I ran out of fusings and since the empower is doing nothing currently at level 1 I was not in a rush. Club is now linked. And I swapped back to a level 1 CWDT. I also swapped minion damage into the helm.

Right now getting all the affixes on all the gear is out of my price range. I got what I could though.

I was also able to get a shaper port for free and summon level 84 Frost sentinel x2 and Solar Guard.

Right now I am not sure what to focus on first. Any advice?
Also, I updated my post to show jewels. They are not ideal as I would prefer to have taunt and blind on ONE but the price was to high.

Skill tree the last I need are the 3 nodes for blood drinker. And the rest will be all jewels. Has anything change on your tree? Or have you had second thoughts on anything? Trying to stay informed.
Thanks!
Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 4:50:43
@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
Yea I ran out of fusings and since the empower is doing nothing currently at level 1 I was not in a rush. Club is now linked.

Your club has +1 to gem levels. That turns a level 1 Empower into a level 2 Empower, granting your other gems another +1 for +2 total. This is how we ultimately get +5 levels out of our weapon with only a level 4 Empower (or +7 with Catarina craft).

"
ChestyPuller написал:
Right now I am not sure what to focus on first. Any advice?

Save up currency and watch for any deals on a better item. You won't know what might pop up for cheap, so good to be ready.

If you aren't pushing the hardest content like endgame bosses, you won't need to worry about maxing Skeleton DPS. So your next goal should be survival. Namely, a stronger body armor.

"
ChestyPuller написал:
Skill tree the last I need are the 3 nodes for blood drinker. And the rest will be all jewels. Has anything change on your tree? Or have you had second thoughts on anything? Trying to stay informed.
Thanks!

I am considering Singular Focus in an alteration to the build that includes a Chaos Golem, Grave Intentions, +1 Zombie crafts, and minimum Endurance Charge crafts to push Physical Damage Reduction. We can eke out two more points by routing the starting points that go to Deep Wisdom from the minion path to the shorter INT path.

I will also be testing an Animated Guardian with Kingmaker. The main concern here is how cheap/expensive Kingmaker will become and whether it's practical to keep the Guardian alive when we need him most. One way to get a little more protection for them are Elder boots with a Fortify Support affix. Swap Shield Charge with Hatred so Shield Charge can also benefit from the boots and the Guardian can benefit from Faster Attacks to get themselves Fortify more reliably. Chaos Golem on shield. CWDT and Spirit Offering dropped. That leaves one socket for either Minion Life, Dread Banner for lowering enemy accuracy, or War Banner for pure damage. Or I could trade out Mark of Submission for another Unset Ring, +3 to gem level would be nice, and place the Chaos Golem there, and use a Banner on the shield to benefit from Generosity with Hatred. Because I'll have both the Fortify of the Guardian's Kingmaker and Shield Charge, I can use Infused Channelling on Charged Dash.

I'd love to get my hands on a Garb of the Ephemeral for the Guardian. Stacking Minion Life on Ghastly jewels might be worthwhile in this case.

I talk more about item options for the Guardian in the FAQ, so check it out if you're interested.

Physical Damage Reduction
8% Fleshbinder
2% Grave Intentions
2% +1 Zombies craft on Helm and Body Armor
4% Chaos Golem
4% Singular Focus, the new Channeling notable
12% +3 minimum Endurance Charges craft on Rings and Amulet (1ex each)
------
= 32% (=47% more life vs physical)
+ 15% Basalt = 47% reduction possible (=89% more life vs physical)

With Fortify (20% reduced damage) and Infused Channelling's 8% less Physical Damage Taken, I'd only take 39% of a physical hit. Shaper's 17k slam would deal 6,630 damage. I could actually tank a Shaper slam...

I'd also end up with +4 Skeletons, for 14 total. (Helm, Body Armor, Amulet, Grave Intentions)

Level 28 Zombies with Kingmaker's Fortify would effectively have over 32k life. Skeletons with Minion Life Support as an additional Elder affix and Kingmaker's Fortify would reach 11k eHP. Then if I made sure to have 12% minion life on most of my jewels, it could get very comfortable. I could then change Soul Weaver out for Puppet Master.

Possible passive tree.

Minion count would end up being:

12 Zombies
14 Skeletons
2 Spectres
11 Phantasms
1 Animated Guardian
1 Chaos Golem
1 Agony Crawler
1 Holy Relic
------
= 43
+ 40 Vaal Skeletons
------
= 83-minion Mass Summoner build, lol.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 7:56:52
I love the idea of more reduction. Tired of getting one shotted walking around a corner. It does not happen often but when it does it's annoying.

Silly question. But where are you getting Holy Relic? its no where in your build after the leveling process. Am I supposed to be running that and if so where??

Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 6:49:56
@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
I love the idea of more reduction. Tired of getting one shotted walking around a corner. It does not happen often but when it does it's annoying.

Silly question. But where are you getting Holy Relic? its no where in your build after the leveling process. Am I supposed to be running that and if so where??

Unset Ring.

If you're dying, I recommend following the Life Node version of the tree rather than the Jewel version, at least until you have Belly of the Beast and break into 6k+ life.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 7:59:19
Just noticed that and the reason I have not is this darn tabula. It's a resist issue right now.

If I drop to armor I can afford I will lose my 6l down to a 5.

The holy relic spell I noticed something concerning on it. "Minions cannot taunt enemies". Last line...

This invalidates the jewel in skill tree allowing minions to taunt. So is it better to have them taunt and keep the jewel or drop it in favor of something else and slot holy relic?
Последняя редакция: ChestyPuller. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 7:22:12
@ ChestyPuller:
"
ChestyPuller написал:
The holy relic spell I noticed something concerning on it. "Minions cannot taunt enemies". Last line...

This invalidates the jewel in skill tree allowing minions to taunt. So is it better to have them taunt and keep the jewel or drop it in favor of something else and slot holy relic?

Read the FAQ. It's local to the minion itself, not global.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 1 апр. 2019 г., 15:13:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация