{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

yup had no geno gem in my gear thx
"
TypePlus написал:
Hoping someone can please tell me where I am going wrong with racking up Virulence stacks!

Those are my gloves for now and basically when I stay ranged as possible the stacks never get above 15 or so in moderate to dense packs. Its only when I stop channelling and charged dash leaps into the pack that they build up - but rarely do i ever see it above 30.

Is it the Faster Proj or is it my playstyle?

well those r my gloves just started this build recently too and having no problems so far my stacks r most of time between 30-40 ..
Последняя редакция: ogogo. Время: 21 марта 2019 г., 3:07:19
@ TypePlus:
"
ogogo написал:
"
TypePlus написал:
Hoping someone can please tell me where I am going wrong with racking up Virulence stacks!

Those are my gloves for now and basically when I stay ranged as possible the stacks never get above 15 or so in moderate to dense packs. Its only when I stop channelling and charged dash leaps into the pack that they build up - but rarely do i ever see it above 30.

Is it the Faster Proj or is it my playstyle?
well those r my gloves just started this build recently too and having no problems so far my stacks r most of time between 30-40 ..

You are likely only poisoning with Charged Dash and not Ball Lightning, which would be because you're missing one source, like a jewel, with Adds x to y Chaos Damage to Spells.

Be sure to read the Item Requirements section under EVERYTHING YOU NEED if you missed it.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 21 марта 2019 г., 12:47:12
Done
Последняя редакция: Tokonoha. Время: 21 марта 2019 г., 16:37:41
"
Tokonoha написал:
...looking for the body armor, I don't see anyone with the especific colour sockets

See the Gear section of the Epilog
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2284653#p16069789

It starts with "Do not use Chromatic Orbs on the Belly, as getting so many blue sockets is way too hard. Instead, use the socketing trick at your crafting bench."

Great build!
love it

I`m using Al Dhih
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Al_Dhih

the abyssal cry helps with map clear and makes me want to dash in groups :D
still doin yellow maps tho ... dont know if it helps late game

also i dont use shield charge at all ... so ... free slots for animate guardian

I'm enjoying this guid last league.
I'm currently reroll again your mass summoner again with lot of fun.

well i'v tested some variant for reroll. Can you think if it's good idea.

-I'm thinking to replace belly of the beast for Yriel's fostering (snake version) : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel%27s_Fostering_(Snake)
add chaos damage unless specific jewels + add 20 % poison chance (100% total with poison on glove and hearld of agony)and other pet+ also socket color more easy . Do you think it's viable option?

- other option to test : circle of nostalgia over one ring. not the cheapest option but i think reduced mana reserve and add pourcentage damage to agony crawler can be good

-finaly i test firestorme (i know it's fire spell (EE not good with if we take fire damage on pet) with spell cascad. Poison proc very faster and stay approximately at 40 stack easely. Can you tkink it can be good if we replace fire damage on zombie and agony crawler?

Sorry for my bad english it's not my native language.

Thx for your help and for this wonderful guid :)
Последняя редакция: uryel59. Время: 21 марта 2019 г., 15:43:25
Starting on mid-high maps, im getting sometimes oneshoted and i cant do nothing to prevent it, i have only 3,8k hp the moment because im still leveling, but i already got the resistances cap, what can i do to avoid it, or what should i aim for, i have tried to just let the minions go first and kill all, but on bosses, they still hit me
@ Ultharine:
"
Ultharine написал:
Great build!
love it

I`m using Al Dhih

Compared to a rare claw with +1 gems, Maim, and multi-crafted with +2 supports, minion life/damage, and minion attack/cast speed, Al Dhih is blown out of the water.

I wish Al Dhih could work, as I love on-death monster explosions, but the small AOE and 4 second cooldown render it kind of pointless. Anything packed close enough to be hit by Abyssal Cry is going to melt to our minions regardless. What we would really benefit from are explosions that chain, to cleanly delete packs of any shape or size across multiple screens.

If you wanted to temporarily specialize this build into a map clearer, you could swap your Skeleton helm for a Speaker's Wreath socketed with Herald of Ice (+ Ice Bite [130%] and/or Hypothermia [120%] and/or Increased Area Effect [140%] with Elemental Proliferation [110%] to chain). You'd have to drop the Solar Guard to avoid ignites and solve the reservation issue, though.

@ uryel59:
"
uryel59 написал:
I'm enjoying this guid last league.
I'm currently reroll again your mass summoner again with lot of fun.

well i'v tested some variant for reroll. Can you think if it's good idea.

-I'm thinking to replace belly of the beast for Yriel's fostering (snake version) : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel%27s_Fostering_(Snake)
add chaos damage unless specific jewels + add 20 % poison chance (100% total with poison on glove and hearld of agony)and other pet+ also socket color more easy . Do you think it's viable option?

- other option to test : circle of nostalgia over one ring. not the cheapest option but i think reduced mana reserve and add pourcentage damage to agony crawler can be good

-finaly i test firestorme (i know it's fire spell (EE not good with if we take fire damage on pet) with spell cascad. Poison proc very faster and stay approximately at 40 stack easely. Can you tkink it can be good if we replace fire damage on zombie and agony crawler?

Sorry for my bad english it's not my native language.

Thx for your help and for this wonderful guid :)

The poison and chaos damage only apply to Projectile Attacks, not Spells, so Ball Lightning would not be affected.

The level 70 Summoned Cobra (Lv20 Bestial Snake) deals 255% damage, can't be evaded, and has the Chaos Damage mod. That means 40% of their Physical Damage is converted to Chaos Damage, like the Agony Crawler.

Its base damage is 927-1390 with an attack rate of 0.91, for a total of 1069 DPS. So weaker than a Spectre.

The Summoned Rhoa would be better. 342% attack damage (1434 DPS), cannot be evaded, Shield Charge, and intimidates nearby enemies. Intimidate causes targets to take 10% increased attack damage, which would benefit Skeletons, Agony Crawler, and Zombies. You also get 15% increased movement speed.

Overall, I don't think it's worth it. We use Belly of the Beast to improve our survival. Yriel's Fostering only offers 100 life. With 200% and 2000 life, it'd be 800 life from Belly vs. 300 life from Fostering. A difference of 500 life. We also get 50% life flask rate and +15% all elemental resistances from Belly. For a minor minion and small increase to DPS?
"
Hercanic написал:
@ Ultharine:
"
Ultharine написал:
Great build!
love it

I`m using Al Dhih

Compared to a rare claw with +1 gems, Maim, and multi-crafted with +2 supports, minion life/damage, and minion attack/cast speed, Al Dhih is blown out of the water.

I wish Al Dhih could work, as I love on-death monster explosions, but the small AOE and 4 second cooldown render it kind of pointless. Anything packed close enough to be hit by Abyssal Cry is going to melt to our minions regardless. What we would really benefit from are explosions that chain, to cleanly delete packs of any shape or size across multiple screens.

If you wanted to temporarily specialize this build into a map clearer, you could swap your Skeleton helm for a Speaker's Wreath socketed with Herald of Ice (+ Ice Bite [130%] and/or Hypothermia [120%] and/or Increased Area Effect [140%] with Elemental Proliferation [110%] to chain). You'd have to drop the Solar Guard to avoid ignites and solve the reservation issue, though.

sure ... my gems just got to level 19 without quality
al dhih works great for me allthough until i get the +1 and +4 empower and 20% quality and ... and ...

the low range on abyssal cry is not really a problem as i`m dashing and dashing and dashing and AC procs a lot.

but its only an option during leveling for sure.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация