{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Thoax19x написал:
what can i do to help keep my zombies alive [against the Guardians and Elder]

Unless you have Empower 4, they're gonna die. Just accept it.
"
AmonRai написал:
I started leveling my ball lightning... and leaves me vulnerable to reflect.

Well, there's your problem.

Ball Lightning is not there for DPS in this build.
Ball Lightning is there to:
* apply poison to
* activate Virulence charges from the Agony Crawler
* which gives a massive DPS boost to skeletons with the Vile Toxins support

So keep a level one Ball Lightning in your stash, and swap it in for reflect maps.
Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to thank the Creater for this amazing build, i am really enjoying it, as it fits the summoner theme personally.

I would like to ask for opinions on my current gear, as i think i already squeezed alot out of the gear and it's hard for me to decide where to go from here. I am still missing the recipes to finish my weapon, as i didn't have much luck with unveiling yet.

Also i made the change to swap out shield charge for leap slam, as i just prefer this movementspeedskill.

best regards

Saky
Последняя редакция: SakyOo. Время: 23 марта 2019 г., 14:14:35
Would swapping out Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify for Phase Run + Duration cause any issues? Is Shield Charge for anything besides mobility?

I prefer Phase Run personally, especially for Delves
"
Balerion_ написал:
Would swapping out Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify for Phase Run + Duration cause any issues? Is Shield Charge for anything besides mobility?

Im currently level 96, did everything except uberelder (and uberatziri) alone.

I move out of shield charge + fortify + faster attacks.
I use phase run, I use convocation, I use Chaos Golem.

It's a matter of taste, I love those skills so much (convocation and phase run I am saying), and I don't feel I need a movement skill at all, so I went that way. Just coming to say it worked for me, do it if you like it.

Now that I am here again, I will shoot one question (To OP or anyone). Any idea of some unique flask that would me nice for this build?

And I don't know what more to upgrade. Looking for some better pieces of gear, but they don't go to poetrade frequently. I now finally have the required items, plus upgraded gems (other than vaal summon skeletons 21/20 which dont exist in poetrade):

Would like to buy a +1 amulet, but I stick to crap resis piece, because I can't find a +temporal proper gloves for us any day. How to craft that with poison and chance to bleed? I would like if someone sell them even if expensive.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Последняя редакция: Valmar. Время: 23 марта 2019 г., 15:53:30
What about Queen's escape (the two handed sword) ?
"
Valmar написал:
"
Balerion_ написал:

Quick question, how are you applying two curses? You don't have the passive node for it an amulet to add it.

Is there another way you are applying the second curse to enemies to overcome the curse limit? I haven't added a second Mark of Submission because I thought I needed a +1 curse amulet
"
Balerion_ написал:
"
Valmar написал:
"
Balerion_ написал:

Quick question, how are you applying two curses? You don't have the passive node for it an amulet to add it.

Is there another way you are applying the second curse to enemies to overcome the curse limit? I haven't added a second Mark of Submission because I thought I needed a +1 curse amulet

No, no, Im using just one. I got two rings following the idea of the guide, I switch from one ring to other depending on which curse I want to apply (if hard map or boss, enfeeble).

In the guide, the author said if we want to apply a second curse we need a couple things: we should get a +temporal chains on hit gloves and +1 curse amulet, to get our second curse (temporal). But its expensive and hard (noone selling a proper pair of gloves, which also should have the bleed and the poison).
IGN: Gonorreitor
Последняя редакция: Valmar. Время: 23 марта 2019 г., 16:33:38
are the chances good at hitting the weapon with jadded+facated fossils? its about 2ex per try, i dont want to spend that much currency if its a slim chance. most the weapons for sale have dmg rolls that dont work well

also the guide says to use an elder claw but isnt that a shaper suffix? did it mean to use a shaper claw?
Последняя редакция: timnor. Время: 23 марта 2019 г., 19:57:08
Does it even matter if it's a claw? Or just any one hand melee weapon

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация