{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Why is shield charge level 16? no quality?
Why is summon phantasm on kill no quality?
Are there any other skills that have something special going on. I got the damage taken and spirit offering interaction but dont understand the two I asked about.
Awesome guide/build. I'm having a blast
@ Altaëria:
"
Altaëria написал:
Hi, i love your guide, esay to follow and build, really good advices. I have pretty much understood everything, except one thing, i truble with the stacks of virulence, i have the poison support on gloves but i hardly come to 10+ stacks. When i watch your videos, you came at 40 instantly, any advice ?

You may have overlooked the Item Requirements section in EVERYTHING YOU NEED. You need a Hypnotic Jewel with Adds x to y Chaos Damage to Spells.

@ maxy44:
"
maxy44 написал:
hi which ascendancy point can i leave out because i dont have the skill for uber lab iwas thinking of bone sculptor maybe leave out its slow going on xbox as everthing is really expensive to buy thanks

Ascendancy order is in the list with the passive trees and PoB, etc, in EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Flesh Binder is optional. You want to keep Bone Sculptor, it's major damage and QoL for Skeletons against bosses.

@ oweng24:
"
oweng24 написал:
Why is shield charge level 16? no quality?
Why is summon phantasm on kill no quality?
Are there any other skills that have something special going on. I got the damage taken and spirit offering interaction but dont understand the two I asked about.
Awesome guide/build. I'm having a blast

Not all gem quality gives something we need. Quality on Shield Charge gives it damage. We don't care about our personal damage, and Shield Charge is for mobility not offense.

As for the level, it's limited due to Strength requirement. If your long-term gear (not gear you'll be frequently replacing due to leveling) has enough Strength, then feel free to level it.

Quality on Phantasms is of little concern. You can get it if you want, but you'll be at max Phantasms all the time either way.
GUIDE UPDATE
Restructuring is afoot.

• 1. Reply Index has been moved into the FAQ thread (link to FAQ in "I Accept" -> "I Have a Question").

• 2. Stash Tab Icons have been added to the Leveling Guide thread under "Useful Stuff".

• 3. Hall of Fame has been moved to Feedback.

• 4. MISCELLANEOUS no longer exists. For now.

• 5. Sections have been numbered and distance between each section has been minimized. My hope is that these changes will help people to not overlook sections.

• 6. Acclaim has two new subsections, FEATURED and STREAMED. These are places where the build has been showcased by established YouTubers, streamers, and the like to their respective audiences.

Art by Park Pyeongjun
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 29 апр. 2019 г., 4:49:18
thanks for reply just one more thing is ther any think different to using charge dash as it teleports into packs of ads thanks
Just started the game so I've got a question, I'm assuming you start a Templar for the gems but your using a witch afterwards, right?

bois my weapon is almost finished any idea what to craft got 1 spot left open
hahah zombies got allready 27,8K HP and not even zombie 21/20 or Empower @ lvl.4

EDIT: >.< gosh my last 2 crafts arent even T1 hahaha well shit happend ^^
Последняя редакция: ogogo. Время: 26 марта 2019 г., 16:53:55
"
maxy44 написал:
thanks for reply just one more thing is ther any think different to using charge dash as it teleports into packs of ads thanks

The trick with Charged Dash is you control the direction of Ball Lightning with your cursor, NOT the ghost, until the ghost stops moving. So you can easily charge away from the pack then at the last second move your mouse where you want the damage and fire away.

Once you learn the timing of how long the Dash moves, I frequently guide it backwards then forwards so I don't even move when I stop channeling.
"
Smiley_Monkeybunns написал:
Just started the game so I've got a question, I'm assuming you start a Templar for the gems but your using a witch afterwards, right?

Yeah, we use Witch for the Necromancer ascendancy.
@ maxy44:
"
TheDonPerignon написал:
"
maxy44 написал:
The trick with Charged Dash is you control the direction of Ball Lightning with your cursor, NOT the ghost, until the ghost stops moving. So you can easily charge away from the pack then at the last second move your mouse where you want the damage and fire away.

Once you learn the timing of how long the Dash moves, I frequently guide it backwards then forwards so I don't even move when I stop channeling.

You're being stunned. Get more life and use shorter bursts. Read the Troubleshooting section of the FAQ, it talks about this.

@ Smiley_Monkeybunns:
"
Smiley_Monkeybunns написал:

Yes.

@ ogogo:
"
ogogo написал:
this one here will be my next big project :D

Regal and annul the extra stat and then MultiCraft , +2 Support Gems , and increased Minion Health / Damage. once this is done i can die :D haha i cant wait for my Herald of agony and zombies at lvl 30 ^^
"
ogogo написал:

hahah zombies got allready 27,8K HP and not even zombie 21/20 or Empower @ lvl.4

Very nice! It's a shame you can't get Maim, but Zombie survival translates to your survival. You've still got another 3 levels to go from 27k life, so you should be able to surpass 35k. If you were to work in a Kingmaker Animated Guardian, his Fortify aura would boost your Zombies to 44k eHP.

As for crafts for your last suffix slot, you have a few options:

1. 20% Attack Speed (1.92 weapon speed) @ 1ex = Faster Shield Charge, faster application of Bleed with Charged Dash, and a bit more Life Gain on Hit rate. Try a Brightbeak as a substitute to test how you like the speed difference.

2. Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill @ 3c = Auto-renew Zombies and inflict their caustic cloud somewhere every 5 seconds if corpses are around. I don't think this will trigger Herald of Agony, since CWDT also ignores reservation skills. I could be wrong, so I recommend verifying first if this craft sounds appealing.

3. Resistances = Chaos resistance can be hard to come by. If you've crafted any elemental resistances elsewhere, you could also shift it to your weapon to open up the craft slot on the other item. This will make the claw tailored to your current build, though, so if you plan to sell it or make other gear changes this may not be ideal.

4. 30 Strength @ 2c = Worth 15 flat life. We normally only get 134 Strength, enough for a level 16 Shield Charge with 90% movement speed. This craft would put you at 164 Strength, enough to max Shield Charge with 94% movement speed. So a gain of 4%.

5. 18% Cast Speed @ 1ex = Faster deployment and replacement of Skeletons. Cast speed can feel really good, and it's nice to finish casting before Uber Elder smacks you.

6. Leave it open. Who knows what the future will bring. Pointless if you don't care about Standard League, however.

By the way, how does the new Replace Craft interact with Multi-craft? I don't imagine it's so convenient as to allow you to reroll existing crafts without wiping all the others, would it?
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 2:30:19
"
ogogo написал:

Wow - this looks great. No Maim but i guess +X to gems outweighs it? Can you share how did you achieve the base? Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация