[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

Hi i need some help,

well i have a pretty good stuff but can't tank for longer ( only few hit ).

I have two question about my stuff : what i need for tank more ? And i want to know if you can solo some map ( do you deal any dmg? ) or you must go with a good dps.

Thanks for you answer.

"
Jacotte91 написал:
Hi i need some help,

well i have a pretty good stuff but can't tank for longer ( only few hit ).

I have two question about my stuff : what i need for tank more ? And i want to know if you can solo some map ( do you deal any dmg? ) or you must go with a good dps.

Thanks for you answer.

The cursebot is exclusively used in parties, you can add things like arakali's fang and other options to make it a dps build but that isnt its intention. You use vaal discipline or energy shield on hit watchers eye to tank damage, if you don't have those it will feel worse.
How are you getting the curses in now, the gear you linked (with Victarios) shows you using 5 extra auras. The POB has updated gear but the gems are not changed
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"
How are you getting the curses in now, the gear you linked (with Victarios) shows you using 5 extra auras. The POB has updated gear but the gems are not changed

The socketted gems are never supposed to be used as the gems you are using, it was a quick placeholder from my other build. Use the gem setup or PoB section to find the gems you are supposed to use in it.
Anyway, with victario's + Alpha's, you have to sacrifice 1 curse on the elmet beacuse of blasphemy. Or not?
"
JaneLaPerfida написал:
Anyway, with victario's + Alpha's, you have to sacrifice 1 curse on the elmet beacuse of blasphemy. Or not?

Yeah, you have to socket blasphemy, other options rather than victarios, would be items such as skyforths to make up the reservation. As this build essentially got broken by the league changes, I will post quick fixes but the definitive solution is yet to be made as I have not have the time this league to play all I wanted to, university and all that.
heyho, here is my attempt to rebuild the build. :3
so far it is a "10 aura , 6 curse (bane) + Spider build"-ish
https://pastebin.com/uQVU8dqJ
certainly there is still a lot to be optimized, but it actually works quite well.
Последняя редакция: Sir_JaWa. Время: 27 июня 2019 г., 12:03:14
"
Sir_JaWa написал:
heyho, here is my attempt to rebuild the build. :3
so far it is a "10 aura , 6 curse (bane) + Spider build"-ish
https://pastebin.com/uQVU8dqJ
certainly there is still a lot to be optimized, but it actually works quite well.

So get the cures from gloves cast when anything got hit by one of the 'aura cures' or do I have to cast one of em?
"
So get the cures from gloves cast when anything got hit by one of the 'aura cures' or do I have to cast one of em?

in my setup, you just need to cast Bane.
Bane will procc the gloves curses :)
I don't get the gem setup for the new 3.7 build.
3 Purity with Enlighten in Helmet right?
But then you have to put one curses in the weapon and its not an aura.
Or did you put another Blasphemy in the helmet?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация