[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

Can this still be viable without the watchers eye? seems very focused around one item :(
"
NoAimNecessary написал:
Can this still be viable without the watchers eye? seems very focused around one item :(

Yeah, I'm doing it without the eye and shavs even atm, using lorica instead until I can afford it
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iAmTheST1G/characters
Can you check my character BabboNatale. What i must change in this Gear?
"
iAmTheST1G написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iAmTheST1G/characters
Can you check my character BabboNatale. What i must change in this Gear?

Upgrade the shield to an energy shield base with % reduced reservation of socketted gems for higher energy shield.

Switch out the ephemeral edge with a corona solaris.

After that youre about done.
Hey have tryed to make a curser but cant u only apply 5 curses to a mob. 3 from gear and 2 from skill point or what is it im missing ?
Последняя редакция: varnz. Время: 29 марта 2019 г., 8:39:52
"
varnz написал:
Hey have tryed to make a curser but cant u only apply 5 curses to a mob. 3 from gear and 2 from skill point or what is it im missing ?

1. Preset one curse for every character
2. Tree node
3. Ascendancy node
4. Gloves
5. Rings
6. Boots
7. Amulet

Theres a couple other ways but thats 8 total (2 rings)
This build is just bonkers for parties, especially if they go fast.

2nd season I rolled, still just as good.

gears..

small tips:

Level with bane. Got to maps, as aura build.. followed this tree 100%. Wrecked content.

Even carried blood aqueduct lvl 60-71 with 5 noobs in my team, one of them said Lol wtf the aurabot is the only one killing.

after act10, you WILL get dusted.

Bane is just way to inconsistent on mapping. I took it out and threw it in the garbage.

Blasphemy is the only way to go.

Trying for a +3 curse Herectics veil.

(Buy 30 of them) 4 soc them, 3blue 1 green, 20%. VAAL SLAM!
and pray.

I replaced Vig strike for Flame dash, for lower content anyways. Helps a shit ton.

Do not need 5% mana res amulet. (running 6 auras 6 curse w/ prism guard and blood magic and 1 Conqueres jewel + lvl 2 enlgiht)

5linked Solar get's the job done.
4 link Shav's even better (need 2 open socket) total of 6.

Can drop shield / weapon for a 2hander as well, like dyin breath. havn't tried. happy with Eph blade
Последняя редакция: EvilSlayer420. Время: 30 марта 2019 г., 7:06:30
updated
rip
how will the changes to occu ascendancy affect this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация