[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

"
Krueladin написал:
how will the changes to occu ascendancy affect this build?

its gonna be a lot of changes for this league, busy with exams currently should be able to update soon
rip???
"
rhenish написал:
rip???

works just fine, updated trees on PoB but not the website tree build still works as usual
I'm confused, the new 3.7 PoB shows Life Reservation way past 100%.
"
ergoduck написал:
I'm confused, the new 3.7 PoB shows Life Reservation way past 100%.

Didn't realise until now that they ruined most aurabot/cursebot builds with the most recent node changes

Posted a quick solution for now so that the build still works, will make a more balanced version once I've made my cursebot for the league. Everythings going CI most likely.
Последняя редакция: Hellforgediablo. Время: 13 июня 2019 г., 20:01:54
Thanks for the update. This is my favorite support build. Nice to see it being maintained for those of us that don't totally understand all the node and gear interactions.
"
SpankaTeyr написал:
Thanks for the update. This is my favorite support build. Nice to see it being maintained for those of us that don't totally understand all the node and gear interactions.

Hey, no problem and if you have any questions i'm happy to answer them
How are you running the curses in your helm now with Alpha's Cowl considering you don't have Blasphemy?

Forgive me but after leveling this to 70 this league this build seems rip'd now.
"
Sparkiee написал:
How are you running the curses in your helm now with Alpha's Cowl considering you don't have Blasphemy?

Forgive me but after leveling this to 70 this league this build seems rip'd now.

Seems like all you would have to do is switch an aura from your chest to your helm and move a curse from the helm to your chest.

But like he said, he hasn't taken the time to build this in this league yet, but that gear swap should allow it to function.
Последняя редакция: SpankaTeyr. Время: 14 июня 2019 г., 16:07:33
What about if you use Victarios influence and CI, how does the shield work then as it has Blood Magic? Is it still Shavs > Vics without CI?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация