[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

"
Zaccie написал:
Wondering how this build would keep up with carries that are using queen of the forest or just bow builds in general.

Have a look back on the first page of comments, I would regularly run with those sorts of carries and I could keep up.
like any other aura bot i would say O_o played it many times in pub and naver had problems lul.
Последняя редакция: Zede. Время: 28 февр. 2019 г., 15:22:24
And whats up Hellforge? Bane curse bot? XD
I'm so f****** excited!!!!!
Последняя редакция: Zede. Время: 28 февр. 2019 г., 15:25:27
"
Zede написал:
And whats up Hellforge? Bane curse bot? XD
I'm so f****** excited!!!!!

Each new item they reveal is giving me more and more options to rework this build and my CI build
Yeah it looks like an amazing league for curses especially because of the energy shield Leech.
But I'm really curious how the gloves will work.
I don't know that for sure but as far as I have seen it the crafted betrayal league stat that gives you trigger socketed spell on spell use has a 5sec prock cd.
I hope the new gloves won't have that 5sec cd
Interesting .. but let's also mention, that the watchers eye alone goes for 20 ex :P
"
voonvoon написал:
Interesting .. but let's also mention, that the watchers eye alone goes for 20 ex :P

Thats highly inaccurate as I paid 3ex for mine and the average price of the eyes with just the es on hit roll was 3-5ex.
Not rly i m looking for an upgrade for 1 month now and the price in standart is 8-10 EX
"
Zede написал:
Not rly i m looking for an upgrade for 1 month now and the price in standart is 8-10 EX

(Standard doesnt count) - I dont really build these for standard, theyre league by league. I bought my one for 3ex, two others who I assisted bought theirs for 4ex, the prices got worse near the end of the league because of the hundreds of exalts everyone was printing for nothing but I searched before betrayal ended and it was only 6ex.

I consider standard the creative mode of PoE but maybe thats because ive been playing a while
Последняя редакция: Hellforgediablo. Время: 4 марта 2019 г., 23:10:32
What are your thoughts on a Scion version of this, using the extra points to pick up iron reflexes? (https://pastebin.com/UbaiX6Gw)

The trade-off is ~40% ES and Haste for Determination to bring you up to ~80% phys damage reduction before potions. I was giving it a thought because of the seemingly flexible potion slots for the build, and because of the 3.6 items spoilered it may be possible to cobble together even more auras after the fact with the new mana reserevations. I haven't played around much with it, but it's probably possible to add Haste back in if using an armour potion in the lineup. Hrmmm....

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация