[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

"
Zede написал:
so did you made a starter build for 3.6?

The levelling tab on my guide is all I can really help with, would recommend running in a party if you want to do this as your league start. I am not doing this as my league start.
I was thinking about running both, to go 7 Curses. - if you got a aura support with you and 2 DMG dealers. Stuff will die so fast and you will have so much DEF from the Aurabot anyway, So you can run Somthing like

Vulnerability
Flammability
Elemental Weakness
Warlord's Mark
Poacher's Mark
Assassin's Mark
Projectile Weakness

( Depending on your DMG dealers ) -
"
ThobiX написал:
I was thinking about running both, to go 7 Curses. - if you got a aura support with you and 2 DMG dealers. Stuff will die so fast and you will have so much DEF from the Aurabot anyway, So you can run Somthing like

Vulnerability
Flammability
Elemental Weakness
Warlord's Mark
Poacher's Mark
Assassin's Mark
Projectile Weakness

( Depending on your DMG dealers ) -

Yeah sounds good but as most builds shouldnt be physical damage I would recommend.

Enfeeble
Temp
Ele Weak
Proj weak
Poacher
Assassin
(Element specific curse - Flam, Conduc, Frost)

Because common mobs will still be just as effected by the two nerfed curses, will still be very important
I used this as a league starter, leveling with storm brand and then switched over for our group play.

I'm not using vigilant strike as I'm usually running with a mana guardian proccing fortify. So I'm running Corona Solaris for the blinding aura (might even be more worthwhile despite lack of ES).

I have all 6 curses with blasphemy now and running vaal grace, vaal discipline, vaal haste, purity of elements and a war banner for auras. I need a few levels and a couple more pieces (aspect of spider). I'm really enjoying the fact that the build is tanky and a lot of room for min/max.

MY MAIN QUESTION: What skill should I use for attack? I'm wondering if there is any possible way to consistently apply shock or some other kind of debuff.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Oops, double-post forum messed up.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Последняя редакция: Chrysus. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 6:39:40
"
Chrysus написал:
I used this as a league starter, leveling with storm brand and then switched over for our group play.

I'm not using vigilant strike as I'm usually running with a mana guardian proccing fortify. So I'm running Corona Solaris for the blinding aura (might even be more worthwhile despite lack of ES).

I have all 6 curses with blasphemy now and running vaal grace, vaal discipline, vaal haste, purity of elements and a war banner for auras. I need a few levels and a couple more pieces (aspect of spider). I'm really enjoying the fact that the build is tanky and a lot of room for min/max.

MY MAIN QUESTION: What skill should I use for attack? I'm wondering if there is any possible way to consistently apply shock or some other kind of debuff.

If you want to apply shock just get the regular ball lightning with innverate and gmp to have a consistent shock (lvl 1) increasing it will make it do more damage which you dont want. Level 1 20% Qual is best

If you're going balls to the walls, if smites up itll also cause 19% chance to shock

Another step would be to add Ele Prolif to the link as well, if you really want to cause as many ailments as possible but innverate alone or prolif alone should be enough
Последняя редакция: Hellforgediablo. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 6:43:48
"
Hellforgediablo написал:
"
Chrysus написал:

If you want to apply shock just get the regular ball lightning with innverate and gmp to have a consistent shock (lvl 1) increasing it will make it do more damage which you dont want. Level 1 20% Qual is best

If you're going balls to the walls, if smites up itll also cause 19% chance to shock

Another step would be to add Ele Prolif to the link as well, if you really want to cause as many ailments as possible but innverate alone or prolif alone should be enough

Okay, does this apply shock consistently? Not 100% sure of this mechanic, last league was my first. But, do I not require to be elementalist to always apply and bypass the HP ratio required to apply?
Последняя редакция: Chrysus. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 6:46:49
"
Chrysus написал:
"
Hellforgediablo написал:
"
Chrysus написал:

Okay, does this apply shock consistently? Not 100% sure of this mechanic, last league was my first. But, do I not require to be elementalist to always apply?

So how ball lightning works, is that it hits like 100 times a second in a regular pack, meaning that it essentially has a 100% chance to hit each mob at least one time over. Thats also why I use it to have our energy shield regenerate at instant rates, its really powerful and I think itll be enough

Hence why you see me regen 6k es instantly off some mobs with the only +energy shield on hit being +26
Последняя редакция: Hellforgediablo. Время: 12 марта 2019 г., 6:48:18
"
Hellforgediablo написал:

So how ball lightning works, is that it hits like 100 times a second in a regular pack, meaning that it essentially has a 100% chance to hit each mob at least one time over. Thats also why I use it to have our energy shield regenerate at instant rates, its really powerful and I think itll be enough

Hence why you see me regen 6k es instantly off some mobs with the only +energy shield on hit being +26

Oh wow so I was right in my thinking then. Yes it's so busted, the Watcher's Eye required at the moment is 4 - 6 ex. We have other big ticket items to get before I can justify to my group to get it. So, I was going along the right path then - I linked faster casting to the skill as our carry moves super fast. Using ele profil at the moment but may swap for innervate for the duration.
"
Chrysus написал:
"
Hellforgediablo написал:

Oh wow so I was right in my thinking then. Yes it's so busted, the Watcher's Eye required at the moment is 4 - 6 ex. We have other big ticket items to get before I can justify to my group to get it. So, I was going along the right path then - I linked faster casting to the skill as our carry moves super fast. Using ele profil at the moment but may swap for innervate for the duration.

Yeah it really is busted, should be more expensive lul but I was the first to use it the way I did from inspiration from uberdan's moltenstrike doing the same concept. Whole new tankiness level on aurabots

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация