[3.5] Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear | MoM | Elementalist | Leaguestarter

@poeGT: Non-Crit versions will probably work out too, but have a lot less damage and also lack the permanent shattering as a defense mechanic. It's not my kind of tea so I haven't fully theorycrafted it, but for me it doesn't seem that great. Ice and crit go hand in hand for me. ;-)

However you can drop everything below and including the node called "Shaper" and grab life on the way and around acro instead. SOmething like this should work out too:

Passive tree with acro

It trades a bit of life and cast speed for phase acro and more crit.

@PeopleReady I do not know those builds, you can just check the videos though to see if it's good enough for you.
Guys, I'm having a lot of fun with this build.
I recently hit lvl 72 with almost no gear, what should I buy first? I only have 1 ex to invest, so probable NOT the staff...

I mean, I don't have gloves, helmet... anything. If you're curious about my gear the char is IHateWinterOrbALot lol
"
XenoPOE написал:
@poeGT: Non-Crit versions will probably work out too, but have a lot less damage and also lack the permanent shattering as a defense mechanic. It's not my kind of tea so I haven't fully theorycrafted it, but for me it doesn't seem that great. Ice and crit go hand in hand for me. ;-)

However you can drop everything below and including the node called "Shaper" and grab life on the way and around acro instead. SOmething like this should work out too:

Passive tree with acro

It trades a bit of life and cast speed for phase acro and more crit.

@PeopleReady I do not know those builds, you can just check the videos though to see if it's good enough for you.

Yeah looking @ the phase+mom. I think the only realistic way is to not go up to rime, lose out on that damage. Constitution and the second duration nodes are probably too much to sacrifice for phase/acro. Or not go MoM but take phase, then it's basically another build haha. xd

To the other guy, Ziz's version is a hybrid for BV+WO, easy respeccing options while this one climbing into wind/rime is all in on WO. Ziz is using it to--well was--to race so he had it for flexibility.
Последняя редакция: poeGT. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 12:28:43
"
Ninjachrist написал:
Can't decide between crafting +28 Crit multi or +48 Crit multi while a unique or rare enemy is nearby on my staff. It seems like "nearby" runs out a short distance after the second form of ice spear begins.

Since it's a multimod the craft is gonna be more or less irreversible for some time. Having serious issues deciding between the two. +20 Multi is a big dps increase but i wonder if it's worth losing the reliable dps you'll have when you can't be close.

Any opinions on this?

You will absolutely demolish trash mobs with this build (watch the video of a T16 map). The only mobs that take time are bosses (think Shaper, Syndicate) so I'd go for maximum DPS in that situation (the +48 crit multi).

That said, if you're speed running maps and never doing end-game bosses, just go with the +28.
IGN: Zergtrap
I really dont understand why is the ring so important?
You dont use the 2 sockets in the helmet anyways, am I missing something? :D
there is a lot in this game I dont understand so there probably is.

But why not just use the gem "Warlord's Mark" Instead of getting an expensive ring
"
Bademan написал:
I really dont understand why is the ring so important?
You dont use the 2 sockets in the helmet anyways, am I missing something? :D
there is a lot in this game I dont understand so there probably is.

But why not just use the gem "Warlord's Mark" Instead of getting an expensive ring

I mean you could do this, but remember that you would have to click the curse every time to curse the enemies. This way the enemies are cursed instantly without you having to press anything. Could also use Blasphemy but this reserves Mana which is important in our build.
Well I can tell you that I am now lvl 87 and I havent used it 1 time, I asumed it auto casted if I hit with spells :D :D hah it make sense now =) =) =)

EDIT: you do reserve mana for clarity and Herald of Ice right? ;)
My guy is getting pretty strong even though I havent cursed once!

In my helmet I have "Warlord's Mark" - "Curse on hit Support" - "Herald of Ice" and Onslaught support

I assumed I cursed when my Winterorb hit the monsters :(
Последняя редакция: Bademan. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 16:10:44
Trying to do uber elder, have gotten to around 20%. I feel like damage is lacking. Does anyone have any idea what to do to get more damage? I've swapped out boots to kaom's roots, and i have vaal storm call in the headpiece.
"
Dampnoet написал:
Trying to do uber elder, have gotten to around 20%. I feel like damage is lacking. Does anyone have any idea what to do to get more damage? I've swapped out boots to kaom's roots, and i have vaal storm call in the headpiece.

I'd go for a Mark of the Shaper to pair with your elder ring. PoB says for me it's about an 11% boost.
IGN: Zergtrap
Hello there,

thanks for build sharing!
Next 3 weeks im gonna live in poe, initialy wanted to try blade vortex but from leveling experience i just dont like to hold that blade charging button all the time, + its like close range.

ive looked on winter orb - looks like fun and easy to play, kinda.
Is this like all content viable build, ( with investing )?

+ could you upgrade your itemlist :)

HAve a nice day.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация