"
Maloony написал:
"
ncredible написал:
"
Sarkonix написал:
Why witch over templer?

imo beacon of ruin and alot of more damage

How do you leech against bosses without a lab enchant though?

Berek's Grip and you can delve craft % of lightning / cold dmg leeched as life on rare ring
Последняя редакция: free_creampie. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 17:12:45
Why do you use controlled destruction with crit build ? Doesnt it reduce crit chance by 100% ?
"
GivaZeka написал:
Why do you use controlled destruction with crit build ? Doesnt it reduce crit chance by 100% ?

no
Последняя редакция: free_creampie. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 15:59:09
Been wanting to try storm brand, this looks like a well written guide so far so thing ill try it out, thanks for the build

Последняя редакция: Frauztea. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 18:51:20
Great build, would you be inclined to update the leveling skill trees as well as provide a more detailed leveling guide (skill gems, gear stat prio, etc.)? Otherwise, great guide, looking forward to bringing storm brand into maps this league.
Hey

Just a couple quick questions, how far up have you've been clearing with this, any struggles & are any videos coming soon-ish?

Thanks!
Levelling trees are broken. No nodes are filled in.
"
TheVikingStory написал:

You can click on the link for the tree and copy the web address and put that link in https://poeplanner.com/ under import
"
"
TheVikingStory написал:

You can click on the link for the tree and copy the web address and put that link in https://poeplanner.com/ under import

I just read that and was going to edit my post. I should really read things more thoroughly lmao.

Lvl 95, selfcast is the option maybe crit. T15 are brain afk, some t16 still need work, shaper, HotG Ueber done

Just import Garbage___Collector
Последняя редакция: FreedomOI. Время: 16 дек. 2018 г., 7:50:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация