[3.5] Storm Brand Elementalist | Budget Viable | Speed Clear

Which items are recommended for leveling? Any unique in special?
Thanks for the repsonse, untill i get inpulsa ive added in vall rf - inc duration for some more single target, not that the single targets bad i just like to kill bosses fast.
What he enchant would you recommend, 18% chance to chain or % damage?
I went with chain and it's great for clearing...but I feel %dmg would be better for single target?
Any idea for "post lvl 90" and end game powerup?
Hey, thanks for the build guide. The clear speed is good and mapping feels smooth now that I've gotten better at using brand recall. Single target is surprisingly good, too.

I just wanted to share what I did with my elementalist:

- I was able to cap resistances so easily (sitting at +15% chaos res, too) even without Alira that I decided to "sacrifice" a ring slot and bought a cheap assassin's mark on hit shaper ring that only had life on it and no resists. I got the whisper of doom passive and gave up one jewel slot to run dual curse, the other being ele weakness linked to herald of thunder + curse on hit.

- I'm running brand recall + empower + arcane surge in my magna eclipses. I didn't really feel that enhance was making a difference, so I switched to arcane surge for that sweet more multiplier.

- Even with attack speed on my scepter, I felt that shield charge was way too slow. I ditched it completely, including fortify, and went with vaal righteous fire + increased duration. I had 2 spare sockets, so I'm also using lightning golem and phase run for damage and utility.

I'm not saying that these are better or optimal in any way, but I'm enjoying this setup and it's performing well. Again, thank you for the guide!
Any advices how to use brand recall? I can't understand how to use it properly.
"
okobrum написал:
Any advices how to use brand recall? I can't understand how to use it properly.

I shield charge into packs, press the recall they all explode and shield charge on to the next pack
"
- Even with attack speed on my scepter, I felt that shield charge was way too slow. I ditched it completely, including fortify, and went with vaal righteous fire + increased duration. I had 2 spare sockets, so I'm also using lightning golem and phase run for damage and utility.

Phase run works well. I got a Devoto's, might swap it out for something with life later but it's good for now. Like you, I just couldn't get charge working to where it felt good.

I find it funny that Beacon of Ruin still lags a bit even on my fairly beefy PC, but that's more an elementalist problem in general. Blowing up entire screens at once and then chaining off screen never gets old, though.
Последняя редакция: JoeODanger. Время: 20 дек. 2018 г., 0:49:24
Thanks for this build!! It really has awesome clear :-)

One thing i'd recommend is linking Brand Recall, to lvl 6 Arcane Surge and lvl 3+ empower. Works wonders for the recall spell cooldown.

I am also using Vaal RF with inc. duration for bosses. And lightning golem in spare socket.

Gonna try Phase Run later, instead of flame dash.
"
nulleinaction написал:
Thanks for this build!! It really has awesome clear :-)

One thing i'd recommend is linking Brand Recall, to lvl 6 Arcane Surge and lvl 3+ empower. Works wonders for the recall spell cooldown.

I am also using Vaal RF with inc. duration for bosses. And lightning golem in spare socket.

Gonna try Phase Run later, instead of flame dash.

Vaal Rf is definitely nice for boss damage, i also found a craft that gives me onslaught for ~19s during soul gain prevention when i pop my vaal rf so its an even bigger boss boost, i ll have to give the arcane surge a try and switch enhance out for it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация