[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
OrKToS написал:
Build is insane. With this build i'm first time ever killed 3/4 guardians. Minotaur fight was funniest. I died all the time to his borrow attacks, because i didn't figure out how they works exactly, so i just stood still and factanked him, his adds and stonefall.

I thought i was immortal, so i dare fight Uber Atziri, first time ever too. First two bosses was killed easily, Trio was hard but doable. And Atziri herself was unbeatable for me, she applied Bleeding after each attack, and you need to move out of Flameblasts, so i either took millions of Bleeding damage or get Flameblasted. Flask with Bleed removal was empty very quickly.

Anyway, i don't know how i will play anything else after this build, it's very fun ( ED overall my favorite skill ) and very tanky, like nothing else i ever played.

You also wont need shakari pantheon at atziri fights, so you could take ralakesh to have change to avoid bleeding and reduced physical damage taken while moving, wich can also be nice at uelder fight if those ground effects are making trouble.
Also if ppl havent noticed this. If you take the last aura effect from sovereignty ring, it gives +1 max for the 2 purities you have on shield, cold and fire if used as op is suggesting. Also gives some es from discipline so if u have some free 6% es node id definetly change that to 6% aura effect.
"
DeGyrst написал:
Also if ppl havent noticed this. If you take the last aura effect from sovereignty ring, it gives +1 max for the 2 purities you have on shield, cold and fire if used as op is suggesting. Also gives some es from discipline so if u have some free 6% es node id definetly change that to 6% aura effect.

Yup!

I stopped the Talent Tree at the point were it was essentially 'done' in the sense that everything should work at that point. Gaining further levels past 92 is good and - yeah. Going for that node is really strong! Good catch! :)
First time fought Shaper, deathless and quick kill.
Последняя редакция: OrKToS. Время: 4 янв. 2019 г., 11:00:04
"
OrKToS написал:
First time fought Shaper, deathless and quick kill.

GZ!

Updated the build with some improvements for those who have the money:

Since we get Stun Immunity from Vile Bastion we can run this:

Which frees some mana up for some Aspect of the Spider which is pretty much the best damage increase we could sneak in; it also hinders everything on screen which is a perfect stand in for Temporal Chains.

With Enfeeble, Despair, Tripple Purity and Aspect of the Spider we are now really really tanky.

o/ Will update the OP in a few
Whats the point of having 20 quality 21 lvl purities? does quality do anything for us?
"
peponaros написал:
Whats the point of having 20 quality 21 lvl purities? does quality do anything for us?

Quality not required, unless you playing with friends. Quality just increase area of effect.
Последняя редакция: OrKToS. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 18:09:47
Playing this build right now. I switched from your poet's pen occultist to this one. Pretty fun so far.

Leveled it up with poet's pen. Despair / Contagion in one, Enfeeble ED in the other. Sounds pretty stupid, it is, but it works and it's actually quite fun to play ED / Contagion this fast.

I don't have the lvl 4 Enlighten(s), GP felt a bit clunky so I farmed merciless lab to get the Regenerate 1.5% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently and it's a pretty good QoL if you only got lvl 3 Enlighten.

Thanks for the build, hf guys.
I've got a question about Flame Dash. How do you position yourself? I have died several times after auto dashing into mobs due to CwDT proc
Very nice build, I am unsure what ED build to use at the moment.

Found yours and the Queen of Chaos build at the same time. Currently reading both guides and looking at the passive trees / items to use.

The PoB links you postet for 3curse setup are a bit strange I think. They have no Malediction skilled, so how could you have 3 curses?

Greetings

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация