[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

Hi,TY for the build.
i am pretty close to finishing it up but i am having one glarring issue. it is the blood magic setup. I have a level21 BM but i cant get all 3 to work with it.With discipline and pol up it only leaves me 29ish life left and vlarity takes 48ish? what am i missing..i have all the nodes on tree. You can chack my profile see what i have name of toon is ChaotikaCrewl. This is driving me kinda batty lol

Thanks in advance
Spend all my money on this build. Very fun, very strong, very tanky, new ED deal so much damage, compare to old one. I can rip through any boss up to tier15 ( didn't try t16 yet), but for some reason i can't save Shaper even gainst Yellow Elder. when i'm 1 v 1 with Elder, i can facetank that jerk no problem, but when portals starts spawn, i can't kill them fast enough and i don't know what i'm doing wrong. well, besides make my gems 20/20, becuase i think my damage is more than ok for Yellow elder.

p.s should i spend 1ex on my rare ring for faster recharge?

https://pastebin.com/sPaFP5xt

p.p.s thanks for build, never played anything that tanky and that strong ever.

p.p.p.s is Blight dps in POB for 20 stacks or for 1? i can't figure out how "Debuff can have up to 20 layers of Damage" calculates exactly.
Последняя редакция: OrKToS. Время: 30 дек. 2018 г., 12:34:00
"
Bricks написал:
Hi,TY for the build.
i am pretty close to finishing it up but i am having one glarring issue. it is the blood magic setup. I have a level21 BM but i cant get all 3 to work with it.With discipline and pol up it only leaves me 29ish life left and vlarity takes 48ish? what am i missing..i have all the nodes on tree. You can chack my profile see what i have name of toon is ChaotikaCrewl. This is driving me kinda batty lol

Thanks in advance

Yes you missing "Influence" 3 nodes and you need Enlighten level 3 in hat. also, put faster recharge start on pandemonium gyre ring. tier 1 cost only 2 regal.
Последняя редакция: OrKToS. Время: 30 дек. 2018 г., 12:43:55
"
OrKToS написал:
"
Bricks написал:
Hi,TY for the build.

Thanks in advance

Yes you missing "Influence" 3 nodes and you need Enlighten level 3 in hat. also, put faster recharge start on pandemonium gyre ring. tier 1 cost only 2 regal.

Thank you for the fast and helpful reply. You are a Prince among pow build guiders. Would recommend 10/10
Hey! I just wanted to say thank you so much for this build! Killed uber elder first try (4 portals) since this was only my 3rd try at the fight (2nd kill). I did it with the triple curse version and I definitely could have played it better.
"
Bricks написал:
"
OrKToS написал:
"
Bricks написал:
Hi,TY for the build.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for the fast and helpful reply. You are a Prince among pow build guiders. Would recommend 10/10

Well - You talked with me ingame but I am sure OrKToS liked the compliment as well! :)

@OrKToS PoB shows the damage for one layer! And yes! That makes blight kinda strong as well, yeah. :)

I also added a video for Red Elder.
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 30 дек. 2018 г., 14:29:57
"
Kalukula написал:
Hey! I just wanted to say thank you so much for this build! Killed uber elder first try (4 portals) since this was only my 3rd try at the fight (2nd kill). I did it with the triple curse version and I definitely could have played it better.

Cheers!

And thanks for letting me know! :)
Updated OP with some gear Upgrades I got - they do not change anything for the build but show in which direction its possible to spend currency/improve the build. It are rare boots and new rare rings.
So way back on page 2 someone was asking about Caustic Arrow occultist builds. Since there isn't one in the build thread or on the front page, here's the PoBs for the one I'm running:

• Theory (PoB claims 2.28M DPS with two flasks active, all gems at level 20 and 20%)
  • Practice (about 500k DPS with two flasks active; 10,013 ES)

It actually has a surprising amount of gear overlap with Cyrix's rendition of ED, including Allelopathy, Eber's Unification, and Dream Fragments (because getting frozen sucks!) although as predicted, it is indeed CI with a rare chest, as CA doesn't benefit from Pain Attunement. This can be partly circumvented with the Crown of Eyes unique headpiece ("Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks") but I'm pretty sure the Void Gaze trigger in Eber's Unification is more fun.

One thing I wanted to bring to your attention, Cyrix: you may not want to be casting Blight directly. I use Allelopathy's Blight as some older ED builds used Wither—that is, with a totem. The new Multiple Totem Support means you can essentially double or triple your cast speed. The totems also draw aggro, which improves the build's safety, and creates an easy tar pit for trapping rares and bloodline packs.

Rare 6L chests don't have to be all that hard to come by. For 24C (currently, in Betrayal) you can get a set of The Dapper Prodigy cards (random level 100 white six-link chest), spend another 20-30C worth of fossils and other crafting materials to roll it into something decent, and make off with a 100% profit margin, typically selling it around 100C. Rinse and repeat until you get a Widowsilk Robe or Vaal Regalia to keep for yourself.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Последняя редакция: hexadecima. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 10:30:09
"
hexadecima написал:
So way back on page 2 someone was asking about Caustic Arrow occultist builds. Since there isn't one in the build thread or on the front page, here's the PoBs for the one I'm running:

• Theory (PoB claims 2.28M DPS with two flasks active, all gems at level 20 and 20%)
  • Practice (about 500k DPS with two flasks active; 10,013 ES)

It actually has a surprising amount of gear overlap with Cyrix's rendition of ED, including Allelopathy, Eber's Unification, and Dream Fragments (because getting frozen sucks!) although as predicted, it is indeed CI with a rare chest, as CA doesn't benefit from Pain Attunement. This can be partly circumvented with the Crown of Eyes unique headpiece ("Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks") but I'm pretty sure the Void Gaze trigger in Eber's Unification is more fun.

One thing I wanted to bring to your attention, Cyrix: you may not want to be casting Blight directly. I use Allelopathy's Blight as some older ED builds used Wither—that is, with a totem. The new Multiple Totem Support means you can essentially double or triple your cast speed. The totems also draw aggro, which improves the build's safety, and creates an easy tar pit for trapping rares and bloodline packs.

Rare 6L chests don't have to be all that hard to come by. For 24C (currently, in Betrayal) you can get a set of The Dapper Prodigy cards (random level 100 white six-link chest), spend another 20-30C worth of fossils and other crafting materials to roll it into something decent, and make off with a 100% profit margin, typically selling it around 100C. Rinse and repeat until you get a Widowsilk Robe or Vaal Regalia to keep for yourself.

Your theory PoB confuses me a tad with a 7link lv25(?) caustic arrow socketed into a +3 bow? :O Somethings fucky! :P

And yeah, the practical pob numbers look a lot more realistic. :) It is interesting, I just like ED more then caustic arrow - the sweep of ED; especially in delves - is just way to beautiful for me. :)

The totems sound interesting - but I can't quite figure out how you would go about the links?

We need Contagion in this build - as well as Arcane Surge.

Would you socket Spell Totem - Multiple Totem support - Contagion - Arcane Surge?

I feel like that both Blight and Contagion would suffer a lot from missing out on Increased Area of Effect Support Gem. :/
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 13:31:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация