[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

personally, i'd much prefer Acrobatics than the life nodes from the far left.

yes,those life nodes boost your HP to 6600+ compared to 5600+, however when losing out the 20% life flask recovery from Herbalism +40% evade chance and 30% spell dodge chance will make you more vulnerable to ranged attacks, especially a group of ranged mobs and the risk of being stun locked (you know how bad it is for melee builds) when mapping or doing incursions.

However, having a larger life pool definitely helps against big hits from bosses, as well as more life leech per second.

So i guess it all comes down to personal preference , both have their merits.

Also warlord's mark in here is the superior choice imo, not only because you can leech both life+mana and ignore no regen maps but you also have endurance charges, which significantly increases your Physical damage reduction.
Последняя редакция: Realmerk. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 9:13:28
"
personally, i'd much prefer Acrobatics than the life nodes from the far left.

yes,those life nodes boost your HP to 6600+ compared to 5600+, however when losing out the 20% life flask recovery from Herbalism +40% evade chance and 30% spell dodge chance will make you more vulnerable to ranged attacks, especially a group of ranged mobs and the risk of being stun locked (you know how bad it is for melee builds) when mapping or doing incursions.

However, having a larger life pool definitely helps against big hits from bosses, as well as more life leech per second.

So i guess it all comes down to personal preference , both have their merits.

Also warlord's mark in here is the superior choice imo, not only because you can leech both life+mana and ignore no regen maps but you also have endurance charges, which significantly increases your Physical damage reduction.

I don't think you have endurance charges up where it matters on big boss and thats where u need the big HP too to survive one shots. Acro is nice gimmick IMO nothing substitutes for raw HP. I'm trying to figure out how to make this CI for Uber...

As far as warlords... the effectivness is way diminished where it matters again on boss as opposed to enfeeble and LL gem. Mana is no issue and if it is like on no regen map one can put warlords in red socket where inc duration/arcane surge is.

I think OPs setup is optimal.

I've been messing around with this on STD and it's good to go. Failed on uber elder but that because I'm not so good at this fight. every other boss a breeze. Got my all resists at 96 so wiseoak super effective

Скрытый текст
Git R Dun!
Последняя редакция: Aim_Deep. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 11:13:48
Can you explain to me why that 3.73 APS is the most optimal, everyone with similar builds are just running 5aps+ is there any reason for that? Im running a sightly different build then you but i would really like to how to optimise it. im currently running 4.75 aps
So how do you recommend leveling this b*tch?

I'd like to spend a pleasant evening...
Hey great build, though I do have a question.

- Why don't you pick the 2-point Power Charge on witch? And the 4%spell damage per power charge node

I thought that coc ha a cooldown of 0.15 ms? Why do you write 0.165?

Edit: Ah^^, i should read the whole box first hehe^^
Последняя редакция: henry4200. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 12:25:36
"
Diggleer написал:

ARC-AddedLightning-Controlled Destruction to 28
then WinterOrb CwC Ice Spear on random gear and 4link with GMP . Everything melts in seconds to maps
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 12:36:32
Been working on a CoC build myself http://poeurl.com/cdLz
Wouldn't Increased damage to chilled enemies on gloves be worth using?
Последняя редакция: Kerilock. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 14:05:13
"
HDTanel написал:
"
Diggleer написал:

ARC-AddedLightning-Controlled Destruction to 28
then WinterOrb CwC Ice Spear on random gear and 4link with GMP . Everything melts in seconds to maps

Sounds goods, thank you!

What would you use a 5 and 6 links in tabula?
The only recommendation after playing with this is a jewel with 8% attack speed on sword and Coordination node (12%) making 20% just like onslaught keeping you at 3.73 IAS breakpoint with 14% sword without having to use flask and could continue using Basalt which is very needed.
Git R Dun!
Последняя редакция: Aim_Deep. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 13:14:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация