[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
cdnza написал:
Very interested in this take on the archetype. I appreciate the work you've put into your guide.

I actually just finished leveling my CoC assassin today (logged off a couple of hours ago after doing lab3 and a10 kitava) and am going to look to replace all my leveling gear tonight. Will be very interested to see what your level70 tree looks like because it sounds quite different from how I've build things (e.g. I'm on acro/phaseacro).

Included a phase acro tree version as well!
"
daiur написал:
I'm running the increased curse enchant :) I saw the gem setup without pandemonius, but thats 1k chromes on average. After spending 4k chromes in trying for a 3g3b loreweave (average calculated was something like 300 chromes) i think that if i'd try coloring the helmet i'd probably throw something at my monitor :)

No need to waste Chromes on 4 links.
Just do the old Vorici trick.
Craft your helmet ( or whatever ) down to 3 Sockets (important),
now craft your 3 desired coulours with the 125 Chrome recipe.
Now craft the helmet to 4 Sockets, if the fourth Socket is not the needed colour just craft back to 3 Sockets (your tripple colour craft remains the same)
"
korzasa написал:
Hey great build, though I do have a question.

- Why don't you pick the 2-point Power Charge on witch? And the 4%spell damage per power charge node

Thank you for your response! To answer the question, there are 2 reasons:

1. Our critical strike is pretty much capped already.
2. We actually don't want many power charges. The reason is the Ascendancy "Deadly Infusion" which improves our Critical Strike Chance by a mile while we are at maximum Power Charges. So every second we spend at 4/5 charges instead of 5/5 charges we actually lose DPS.
Последняя редакция: CheeQu. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 19:50:37
"
Kerilock написал:
Been working on a CoC build myself http://poeurl.com/cdLz
Wouldn't Increased damage to chilled enemies on gloves be worth using?

Tree looks solid!
Yes that mod is amazing, but don't cheap out on life rolls!
Последняя редакция: CheeQu. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 20:36:46
"
daiur написал:
"
"
daiur написал:
Without pandemonius I'm feeling really squishy in red 8Mods and against syndicate (missing last ascendancy, sitting at 6k hp@lv88 and using vortex manually). Anyone else encountering those survivability problems as well? Using a Jade flask and a basalt already :)

Running chaos golem + enfeeble + correct pantheon + cwdt arctic breath with bonechill? Your life seems to be up where it should be. Also are you leeching life reliably?

I'm casting vortex with bonechill manually (really like doing that while spinning :)) to add the chill effect, just got the last ascendancy, currently have specced a 30 dex node.

Current gear:

Maybe I'm doing something fundamentaly wrong, I'm not the best player :) Thanks for all the time you are taking in answering us and for the build as well! And for the record I already killed a red elder with the build as well ;)

You're not doing anything wrong.. (nice gear BTW). it's a melee build thats not a juggernaut which means issues for some ppl :P Has all the right parts though... chills/freezes, fortify, leeches, high HP, defensive flasks and chest, etc... but yes you cant make a lot of mistakes. I started this build at 96 with 6400 life so I am unfamiliar with death until I did UE. Handled all the other boss fine.

In the past how we got by melee's inherent weakness was by vaal pact -

Check out some my old build guides on ice nova/dischargers all use VP ..https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1096765
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1724170
etc

one can still cheat it in STD with legacy Aquity but otherwise it's jugg or range melee skills like BF. Real melee, like actually touching enemy is precarious if you let them hang around too long. This build has such great DPS should not be a problem until uber/phases. And if you're good should be fine. I finally did it with 3 portal left.

Anyway sorry for rant but this is a tier 1 build IMO. Great AOE, Great Boss killer. Has it all. you just have to play well like all melee cept jugg at high level without instant leech or immunities both since nerfed to oblivion..
Git R Dun!
Последняя редакция: Aim_Deep. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 21:49:47
How does assassin coc compare with ascendant coc?
Последняя редакция: mistuhdo. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 21:43:44
Hey, my friend's thinking of running this build, and we were wondering what happens if you run with an aurabot with haste active. Is toggling it off necessary to not mess with the CoC procs?
"
TheSheepy написал:
Hey, my friend's thinking of running this build, and we were wondering what happens if you run with an aurabot with haste active. Is toggling it off necessary to not mess with the CoC procs?

Without 14%+ Incresed Cooldown Recovery Speed: Replacing Starkonja's Head for a rare helmet, 8% Attack Speed on Cospri's Malice and no Onslaught Flask will let you use Haste up to level 7. You can use Onslaught on packs if u want as you will crit many enemies and attack speed doesnt matter that much or use Basalt Flask instead.

With 14%+ Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed: Replacing Starkonja's Head for a rare helmet and 8% Attack Speed on cospri and using onslaught flask will let you use Haste up to level 23. Again, if you want to keep using Basalt Flask instead of Onslaught, take the "Coordination" node in the passive skill tree and 8% Attack Speed from rare gloves or a jewel.

Remember that when you replace Starkonja's Head you will need more dexterity from rares overall to be able to equip Cospri's Malice. And in any case don't use Vaal Haste.
Последняя редакция: CheeQu. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 22:53:28
Thanks for the quick reply, and great job on a well-written, in-depth build! Cheers
"
TheSheepy написал:
Thanks for the quick reply, and great job on a well-written, in-depth build! Cheers

Thank you as well! Included your question in the main post.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация