UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

i am still unable to run NO REGEN maps properly.. how to counter that? is there any ES regen flask? first time i made an ES build, sorry for the noob question

Selling full set 55 ex

pm me in game only if interested.
Последняя редакция: Luciferoxx. Время: 2 февр. 2019 г., 14:37:17
"
msuroxy написал:
i am still unable to run NO REGEN maps properly.. how to counter that? is there any ES regen flask? first time i made an ES build, sorry for the noob question

This doesn't help much, but I solved my problems with this chest:

My RoA costs 0 mana.

But if you don't have access to -manacost affix, you can solve the problem with various solutions:

*Disable Dread Banner to have a decent mana pool and use mana flask
*You should have Poacher's Mark on your RoA, which gives you "mana on hit". So don't spam mindlessly on empty space, but choose your targets so you always get mana back. This can fail though, so it's good to have the mana flask ready.

You are talking about ES regen flask. That's not needed since you can recharge ES just fine in "no regen" maps.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 2 февр. 2019 г., 12:18:20
How to craft the crystal belt ?
Dis you just bought it ?
"
Chazut написал:
How to craft the crystal belt ?
Dis you just bought it ?

Buy shaped base with ilvl 75 at least(to have a chance get t1 recovery) and use some dense fossils on it.
The bow has to be exactly ilvl 80? Been trying to buy a 80 elder grove, seems kind of impossible this point of league. Any tricks for self farming? or would higher ilvl work?
"
lasty03 написал:
The bow has to be exactly ilvl 80? Been trying to buy a 80 elder grove, seems kind of impossible this point of league. Any tricks for self farming? or would higher ilvl work?

Sure, you can use higher ilvl bow.
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
lasty03 написал:

Still will only roll +1 for prefix with cannot roll attack mods?
"
lasty03 написал:
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
lasty03 написал:

Yeah
"
lasty03 написал:

Yes. Chaos damage to attacks is the only mod that can roll in ilvl83+ bows and not 82 or lower. And that's an attack mod.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация