UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I'm not sure about the ES nerfs because i went champion instead this league, but the damage nerf is not a problem for me so far.

I'm sitting at around 1.1M shaper dps with cheap gear.
The % reservation helmets are pretty cheap this season so it is easy to get hatred on the build.

with the elder bow my damage should be ~2.5M, so 500k less than in betrayal
ES may have some love in 3.8? wonder if its enough love though for witch
I really want to go some variation on this as my second character in blight :) Was even wondering about some experiment with going as necromancer with primary focus on that +2 to minion gems notable. Might get some decent damage boost there (will know more, when PoB is updated and ill spent my mandatory 12 hours there tinkering around :D ) But this build will see some love anyways since the changes to minion speed and minion damage support gems (less mana multiplier, juicier damage boost)
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Hi there, I'm trying to figure out the best way to transition the build into necro for this league, the +2 gem seems amazin', build might not be unkillable, maybe 12k ES instead of 20k, but way more DPS.

What do you think of it? Did you thought about it? I'm sure you did :p

by advance ty,
V
Anyone trying to make this work with Cold Iron Points?
This build is trash. No leveling guide? Completely useless.
About skills to use in anointing system????

Any suggestion?
"
Rosslol написал:
Anyone trying to make this work with Cold Iron Points?

It's a completely different build without a bow, dude. Not all herald of agony builds are the same. Losing rain of arrows and soul strike make it immediately dissimilar.

I made a melee herald of agony necro this league, I have a build guide on this subforum for it. EkarPoE made a spell-base herald of agony necro this league and has a build guide on this subforum for *that*. Both of them use 2x cold iron point, but also, both of them are life-based because... that's what makes sense in the current meta without access to soul strike.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 19:48:15
Incoming nerf.
"
Roxanne77789 написал:
Incoming nerf.

Dude this build was nerfed ages ago. That's why it hasn't been updated since 3.5.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация