[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I'm not satisfied with tankiness so far in delirium, and I will probably shift some damage and QOL to armor,for higher EHP (molten shell) and better physical resistance.
-Give up essence extraction and some minor life nodes.
-Anoit soul of the warrior (to make up for the lost life) and get some minion accuracy on jewels to compensate the lost accuracy
-Pick up inexorable and soul of steel.
-Equip high armor helmet and gloves like this. I will probably try to a get a much higher armor belt as well.

I should get around 20k armor this way, and still be above 12m dps.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 4:43:22
"
Keyen написал:
I'm not satisfied with tankiness so far in delirium, and I will probably shift some damage and QOL to armor,for higher EHP (molten shell) and better physical resistance.
-Give up essence extraction and some minor life nodes.
-Anoit soul of the warrior (to make up for the lost life) and get some minion accuracy on jewels to compensate the lost accuracy
-Pick up inexorable and soul of steel.
-Equip high armor helmet and gloves like this. I will probably try to a get a much higher armor belt as well.

I should get around 20k armor this way, and still be above 12m dps.

While I am not a huge fan of essence extraction, I dont know if taking soul of steel and trying to take more phys damage reduction is going to be best route. I think im getting like 65 % just from flasks and then with charges 75 or so. So that doesnt really feel too bad. With the current armour we have, ms/vms is giving approx 2k/7500 approx. so I personally dont think armour is the issue, but when you try it lemme know how it feels. Bossing and mapping feels fine. If anything Id say drop essence extract and get some more defensives and swap flasks around. Thats what I personally have been trying.
I'm still getting killed in simulacrum, si i'm trying alternative solutions. More armor is more HP (except against true one shots), so it feels like the way to go. The other alternative is divine flesh, but i'm not sure
"
Keyen написал:
I'm still getting killed in simulacrum, si i'm trying alternative solutions. More armor is more HP (except against true one shots), so it feels like the way to go. The other alternative is divine flesh, but i'm not sure

Can you clip the deaths so I can see them? Also whats your chaos res? Can drop quick silver flask for another defensive. Also could try to drop plaguebringer and grab bone barrier, and then drop bleed flask and go with shock or ignite. Just some random thoughts.
Последняя редакция: NecropK. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 11:46:46
Bone barrier is not much an upgrade over plaguebringer, given the -10% all damage from the later.

Anyway, I spend hundred of chaos and I got my upgrade. 18K armor under flasks currently, given i'm missing 32% armor and 150 flat armor, I guess I will hit 20K pretty easily soon enough (with ~4400 hp molten shell and 13K VMS). It should be enough. I also increased the level of CWDT and MS so it gives more armor and I have more leeway.

I will try to do a simulacrum soon, and I will fraps it.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 12:33:38
I am pretty sure cwdt moltenshell / vms is bad man. unless something changed your cwdt will override your big vms
I'm not using it much, and when I do, I try to use it after a regular molten shell. But honestly, I have VMS because it's free, but the regular and triggered MS would have (in my playstyle) a lot more uses, even without VMS at all, than a self cast MS/VMS. I just don't have enough buttons and I want something which avoid dying in 0,5s because of too much at once.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 13:21:14
"
Keyen написал:
I'm not using it much, and when I do, I try to use it after a regular molten shell. But honestly, I have VMS because it's free, but the regular and triggered MS would have (in my playstyle) a lot more uses, even without VMS at all, than a self cast MS/VMS. I just don't have enough buttons and I want something which avoid dying in 0,5s because of too much at once.

Well if thats how you want to play it then thats fine. Whats your current health pool?
"
NecropK написал:
"
Keyen написал:

Well if thats how you want to play it then thats fine. Whats your current health pool?

6150 hp so far. I don't switch to shield when bossing.

I'm still getting some OS from space, but I believe it's because i'm staying at one place too much and not because i'm squishy. Edit: Ok, and because sometimes, molten shell is just on strike and doesn't proc. Great.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 7 апр. 2020 г., 18:13:56
"
Keyen написал:
"
NecropK написал:
"
Keyen написал:

6150 hp so far. I don't switch to shield when bossing.

I'm still getting some OS from space, but I believe it's because i'm staying at one place too much and not because i'm squishy. Edit: Ok, and because sometimes, molten shell is just on strike and doesn't proc. Great.

Ya staying still this league is just asking to die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация