[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Edited the jewels for new ones, got the 6th jewel (was missing passives so i skipped the jewel sockets on medium atm).
Not sure whats wrong but i cant use desecrate, both are linked to auto use skills (i think thats the case) like on your profile.

Not sure if i have missplaced skills or whats wrong atm. Also not sure what would be the best jewels to buy now for free sockets.
"
You play as ascendant, but necromancer/guardian. It's quite strange, the only good point playing a scion over a necromancer is going necromancer/gladiator for being able to cap block/spell block for cheap. You are giving too much damage and duration by going anything else.
You are also running only 4 cry wolf, which cut the damage of the build by a LARGE amount. More cry wolf you have, more effective they are. The last two are by far the most effective. No intimidating cry as well.

You are missing lot of stuff.

i think 4 is ok for me, my timeless already give 400% minions dam.

- in the middle of changes, half of my build, half of your build, delirium unique boss (down in under 2s after i'm placed 2x banner)

- in the final changes
my gears now almost same like you, but ur chest 6L cyclone/desecrate/bone offering, i think it useless to re-summon spider while fighting boss (sirus,..)

so i'm change to storm brand-curse on hit-vulnebility(20)-desecrate in other 4S gears

With vulnebility curse, best gems for arakali's fang are - awakened minion dam/Multistrike/ruthless or melee phys ?

and ty for advice Gladiator, i will try it. and about Onslaught(guardian) i think i will replace vaal haste. so problem solved when mapping/boss
Последняя редакция: uhdgamer. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:07:21
"
MrEasyMode написал:
Edited the jewels for new ones, got the 6th jewel (was missing passives so i skipped the jewel sockets on medium atm).
Not sure whats wrong but i cant use desecrate, both are linked to auto use skills (i think thats the case) like on your profile.

Not sure if i have missplaced skills or whats wrong atm. Also not sure what would be the best jewels to buy now for free sockets.

You can't use desecrate because you are trying to use the one in the cast while channeling setup. That's why I have two. One is triggered, the other is self castable.

Since you do have the second desecrate, you should look for this one in your skills.

For jewels, i'm taking:
-Life (at least 6%)
-Minion damage.
-40-50% Minion accuracy if no gravepact (so 2 jewels)
-Stats if needed (dex/int)
-Res if needed

"
With vulnebility curse, best gems for arakali's fang are - awakened minion dam/Multistrike/ruthless or melee phys ?

Melee physical (or awakened melee physical) is indeed better. Damage on full life is the same as well.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:41:04
The other one is blocked by cwdt :) linked to it and molten + pride.
Последняя редакция: MrEasyMode. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 15:55:35
"
MrEasyMode написал:
The other one is blocked by cwdt :) linked to it and molten + pride.

It's a mistake, you should have CWDT lvl 1 and VMS lvl 10. This way, you can cast desecrate.
Thank you, was sure im doing something wrong :) Also forgot about to annoy my amulet. What would be the best one? I think you did just change yours.
I also dropped essence extraction and took soul of steel. I then swapped flasks around. Dropped blood of karui to grab a seething divine of staunching for bleed removal, dropped rumi’s for a granite with freeze removal, kept the enduring mana flask with curse removal, and have a basalt with iron skin for extra armor. I actually swap out the basalt for a grounding one for shock removal on maps with shocking ground. Feeling alot better to me setup like this.
"
MrEasyMode написал:
Thank you, was sure im doing something wrong :) Also forgot about to annoy my amulet. What would be the best one? I think you did just change yours.

Basically, gravepact if you want more damage, or some life if you want more defense. I indeed changed mine recently to discipline and training because I removed 12% life from elsewhere to get more armor.
Hey keyen, thanks for helping people out. I'm in the process of doing the cluster jewel build. where should I go next?

edit: also need guidance crafting a helm like yours :)
Последняя редакция: samcisnow. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 22:26:33
The biggest pain was getting this to the proper colors. That took way to many chromes.

Последняя редакция: GenuineProdigy. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 3:10:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация