[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

nice build :>
Последняя редакция: FoxStorm_. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 16:56:34
I'm trying to play this build but as far as 81lvl and first time playing any minion build I find summoning spiders kinda frustrating. I mean whenever I loose focus on summoning spiders, just clicking desecrate + jar + storm brand (that's the only way I found to summon spiders) devouring diadem consumes all corpses or my spectres kill worms faster than brand. You got any tips to improve quality of life in this build? It looks and seems really fun to me and I'm starting to like necro playstyle as I used to never play summoners due to lack of "doing anything to enemies by myself".
"
Mieleszko0123 написал:
I'm trying to play this build but as far as 81lvl and first time playing any minion build I find summoning spiders kinda frustrating. I mean whenever I loose focus on summoning spiders, just clicking desecrate + jar + storm brand (that's the only way I found to summon spiders) devouring diadem consumes all corpses or my spectres kill worms faster than brand. You got any tips to improve quality of life in this build? It looks and seems really fun to me and I'm starting to like necro playstyle as I used to never play summoners due to lack of "doing anything to enemies by myself".

Firestorm 21/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJigwhngQSk

"

Firestorm 21/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJigwhngQSk

You have firestorm with curse on hit? What did you swap with srs and zombies?
Good! I am doing the build of the spidermancer and very happy with it. I only have 2 queries, the first is that I can't always get the 20 spiders out of the box, I go off, I throw the boat and then the orb of storms (I take it because I like it more than the other but it also happened to me with the other) and sometimes 2 come out spiders, sometimes 18 come out ... And until a large group of enemies arrives, 20 don't come out.

On the other hand, I'm doing well at the moment, but I don't know what margin for improvement the build has, I don't know when I should think about changing equipment, adding a cluster jewel ...
I leave my character here in case someone can advise me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=Aranyitas
Thank you very much!
Последняя редакция: CaBaL_GaTa. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 8:15:13
"
MrEasyMode написал:
The currency / price tags are not valid anymore. The core gems are much more + crafting mats. So the minimum currency you need to have atm to "fully" start the basic build imo is 10-20ex. To equip it fully for the "actual best" i would tag it on 20-50ex atm. Ofc if you will scan the market and wait for "best deals" you can do it cheaper, but its not worth the time. Atm i can faceroll any t16 map without "cant regen mana" on it, that is the only weaknes i found on this build. So i earn 1-2ex sleeping or drunk just randomly mapping. If you would use even a tiny bit ov investment or brain power easy 3+ex on just mapping. The hard part i found now is Sirius and other "bosses". Im even considering swapping the healing flask from sirius to a second summon spider one. ,

Should really only need to summon spiders once inbetween phases and maybe have to resummon once on last phase. Also I havent checked pricing really, but where are you getting 20-50ex?
I am trying to understand why my Carrion golem can kill the worms. I have speaker's wreath, so my minions shouldn't be able to kill, yet my carrion golem does so repeatedly, preventing me from summoning my spiders properly. I do not have any added fire damages to my minions.

Link to my characters:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elgate/characters
"
Keyen написал:
"
NecropK написал:

Ya I am playing a stone golem build right now. I switched to spiders for a bit hoping they would be ok, but didnt feel good for the most part. I am actually about to try the spiders again with full chaos conversion with 4 white triad grips and saqawals nest with aspect of avian to get 25% chance at dealing double damage. This combined with baron and 6 linked zombies. I think it was angry rollplayers build. But this is pretty much last resort for spiders I think. Because if this doesnt work I just dont know what would. And really only going to try this because I got a bottle faith drop from cortex last night and can fund it.

I'm posting it here as well (since it looks like you don't see any possibilities with arakaali), but I believe going full cluster jewels is the way to go right now. Like REALLY going full cluster jewels (aka zero minion nodes in the regular tree). The spider nerf was really significant in 3.10 (-38% damage), but you can do much higher damage than before with cluster jewels (aka rotten claws, cry wolf and renewal, lot of copies). I'm hitting 13M dps after removing a lot of damage from my initial draft (no spectre, no carrion golem, no feeding frenzy, no other minion at all btw. I was over 16M dps at first, but the defenses and QOL sucked hard) and with very few requirements (basically, you being close enough for pride, war banner and some hits for maim). The "in fight summon" is also very easy since you have no other minions. Just pop desecrate, the jar and cyclone and it's done.

The build also feature:
-Elemental ailment removal on writing jar (and some passive charge regen even without ryslatha)
-High uptime 40% less damage fortify and adrenaline (if you remove generosity on banner, lowering the damage to 12,4M). If you get high roll perfidy, it's actually close to 50%.
-A very good life regeneration (around 1K5-2K) and the possibility to play with bone offering on top of that.
-No switch required between clearing and bossing...
-Because the clearing is done with abyssal cry (dealing 65% mob life on explosion, with 270% increased aoe), triggered by al dhih (which is not a dead weapon, as it gives a fair amount of damage, attack speed and life regen), which is incredible in delirium.
-However, a shield switch for bossing is very easy to do and won't hurt the build at all (well, maybe the regen a bit)
-I don't think it's very expensive, as you don't even need 8 passives large jewels, the 9 passives are working almost the same (you lose 5% increased damage per large jewel, 15% total).
-A version without war banner and perfidy is also possible (for instance for a 25% increased offering effect to try to reach the block cap), but you will lose even more damage. May be worth it in some case.
-As cons, it has a lot of buttons to push all the time (warcries, especially), so some people may dislike that. I tried to automate as much as possible.

https://pastebin.com/cTNJUCLM (Generosity disabled)

For the (quite cheap) price, the build has almost twice the dps of every arakaali build posted on this forum currently (and tbh, I found the build from
angry rollplayer quite mediocre since the chaos conversion is really bad compared to physical/cold). And it's without frenzy charge or other highly theorical buff (given the life expectancy of specters in delirium) on spiders x)

Hey Keyen how did you level the cluster version of the build? And at what level should we spec into cluster jewels?
@vayneteran you can level just like any other minion build, srs, zombies, skeles etc. pretty much fill life / cluster nodes out as damage / life is needed. Can go spiders literally as soon as you can equip dagger. Got to level 97 atm on the build and am just not sure if i wanna push 100 on it or on my archmage. Build is so solid.
It's going to be a little bit of work, but I'm going to be adding build "versions" to this guide which include the following;

Devouring Diadem Version, Speaker's Wreath Version, and War Cry Version. The changes on each are somewhat substantial at this point. I haven't started on this, because I didn't play spiders this league. So I've bought/made the war cry jewels so during the off season in standard I can test them out and update the guide proper.

Thanks again to @Keyen for the war cry version and keeping up with people's questions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация