[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I used bits of this build as inspiration and made a Chaos version using an Occultist and thought I would share with the community.

I have done all content A8 Sirius, Simulacrum Wave 20, Mastermind, Cortex etc. I still personally struggle with Sirius because I am bad but the rest have been deathless.

Here is a short video of Waves 18 through 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kTqRbobwfU

Note that wave 20 is probably the worst mods it can be for damage with +40 Chaos resist and 60% less curse effect

Notable interactions:

1) Spiders do about 10 million shaper DPS, and due to the Corpse explosions they respawn in maps. If it works out for some reason I don't have flasks, I can just desecrate a few times under a pact and a pop will respawn a full 20 spiders.
2) Skeletons are my single target damage and do about an additional 12 million Shaper DPS
3) Life from Death notable is key keeping specters alive as it heals my other minions as skeletons die. Also if I spam skellies, I can just use it as a way to heal 20% life to my specters and AG.
4) I went CI for defense because I have never done a CI build before. Stacking Energy from Naught and Stalwart Commander has got me to 10k ES, add in Occulist regen, I can play pretty badly and still not die.

Here is a link to the PoB.

https://pastebin.com/TXzhYYm9

Note that I created a unique gem to properly calculate 100% chaos conversion, the two renewal 10% double damage notables and 50% crit multiplier from AG Kings maker. The PoB does not include the extra 100% multiplier Skellies get from Vicious Bite notables. The gem is just south of the skill duration notables.

As for gear, I think my gear is getting close to being maxed out, maybe an upgrade on a belt and rings at some point. If folks want to try this, you do not need all the currency I dumped into my chest and skeleton support jewels. This will run fine with a Fenumus Shroud (which actually gives spiders some more DPS) and non-awakened gems. Watcher Eye is a nice quality of life but I cleared all content without it albeit with more occasional deaths.

Again credit to OP for the nice guide and good luck spider people!
Последняя редакция: TheRealWildborn. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 1:40:22
"
lord_patr1cio написал:
I just switched over to the warcry build from another spiders build, would appreciate one of you guys having a look at my gear to give me some pointers. Only have 3ex left after swapping, so I’d like to maximise my investment. Also, any tips on play style? Just spam warcries all the time?
You need rumi and a lot more life on jewelry.

If you don't think you have enough money, sell the awakened melee physical damage (as the main attraction from it is the intimidation we already have) and buy better items.
"
TheRealWildborn написал:
I used bits of this build as inspiration and made a Chaos version using an Occultist and thought I would share with the community.

I have done all content A8 Sirius, Simulacrum Wave 20, Mastermind, Cortex etc. I still personally struggle with Sirius because I am bad but the rest have been deathless.

Here is a short video of Waves 18 through 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kTqRbobwfU

Note that wave 20 is probably the worst mods it can be for damage with +40 Chaos resist and 60% less curse effect

Notable interactions:

1) Spiders do about 10 million shaper DPS, and due to the Corpse explosions they respawn in maps. If it works out for some reason I don't have flasks, I can just desecrate a few times under a pact and a pop will respawn a full 20 spiders.
2) Skeletons are my single target damage and do about an additional 12 million Shaper DPS
3) Life from Death notable is key keeping specters alive as it heals my other minions as skeletons die. Also if I spam skellies, I can just use it as a way to heal 20% life to my specters and AG.
4) I went CI for defense because I have never done a CI build before. Stacking Energy from Naught and Stalwart Commander has got me to 10k ES, add in Occulist regen, I can play pretty badly and still not die.

Here is a link to the PoB.

https://pastebin.com/TXzhYYm9

Note that I created a unique gem to properly calculate 100% chaos conversion, the two renewal 10% double damage notables and 50% crit multiplier from AG Kings maker. The PoB does not include the extra 100% multiplier Skellies get from Vicious Bite notables. The gem is just south of the skill duration notables.

As for gear, I think my gear is getting close to being maxed out, maybe an upgrade on a belt and rings at some point. If folks want to try this, you do not need all the currency I dumped into my chest and skeleton support jewels. This will run fine with a Fenumus Shroud (which actually gives spiders some more DPS) and non-awakened gems. Watcher Eye is a nice quality of life but I cleared all content without it albeit with more occasional deaths.

Again credit to OP for the nice guide and good luck spider people!

why you are not using Blessed Rebirth notable (+200k dps), skeletons profit from renewal, single boss die faster (if you linked vaal skeleton with Deathmark)

"
NecropK написал:

You should be able to easily get over 6k health and between 70-90% phys reduction. I have like 6.8k life, but thats with a shield because I was tired of dying and losing exp at higher levels.

i think 5-5k5 hp is enough for me (block 75/51), but finding ghastly included life is extreme hard, (bought some 17%+ minions dam, t1 phys, atk 6% for 5c,...)

edit: this jewel make mobs take more 5% dam and you have culling strike, seems like pretty good if you guys want culling and dont have AG :D ez for Sirus last phase

Medium Cluster Jewel
Adds 4 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 5% increased Effect of your Curses (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Evil Eye
1 Added Passive Skill is Wish for Death
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------

Последняя редакция: uhdgamer. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 3:27:32
"

why you are not using Blessed Rebirth notable (+200k dps), skeletons profit from renewal, single boss die faster (if you linked vaal skeleton with Deathmark)

Are you referring to:

Blessed Rebirth
Minions have 20% increased maximum Life
Minions created Recently cannot be Damaged

If so, not sure where the 200k damage is coming from. I did try this notable when my skellies were lower level to keep them alive. As for death mark, I am already actively spamming multiple skills (Bane for curse, skellies, spirit offering, whispering step in between). Marking enemies is too much work imo.
"
TheRealWildborn написал:
"

Are you referring to:

Blessed Rebirth
Minions have 20% increased maximum Life
Minions created Recently cannot be Damaged

If so, not sure where the 200k damage is coming from. I did try this notable when my skellies were lower level to keep them alive. As for death mark, I am already actively spamming multiple skills (Bane for curse, skellies, spirit offering, whispering step in between). Marking enemies is too much work imo.

i'm just checked Minions always on Full life (POB), your POB dont even checked it
Hello there, love the build!

I have a problem trying to get Herald of Agony to work with this.
Spiders could poison with every hit but equipped with Speaker's Wreath they never seem to do that since Herald dosen't work.

Any ideas on this?
So i finnaly did a 20/20 simulacrum, sirus still got me las faze and poof no luck. Minotaur and others t16 with death but done. Its sure im bad ad this game, but i think the build can be still buffed / juiced up. Keyen i have one medium cluster jewel without socket, but each skill point gives +2% warcry time (3x) and +15% warcry buff effect (for the socket no a jewel). Not sure if i should swap it for a jewel like other ones and put in a minion dmg + life gem.
Also not sure if i have any "big upgrade" in my gear possible, or skill / passive setup.

And last is ascendency, not sure whats the best here to pick.
"
skyscan написал:
"
Keyen написал:

Battle cry looks like a nobrainer, but it's actually a trap. It has great perks, but you just can't get it with al dhih, because once warcries are instant, you no longer get the second charge from second wind, meaning they are always in CD while clearing. So you no longer have the possibility to quickly react with EC, and you will lose lot of IC as well. Even without al dhih, given the long CD, I would recommand it only with berserker ascendancy. You are too much at risk getting warcries in CD from intimidating cry, for instance.

For the price, it's a bit expensive, but not THAT expensive:
-Between 1 and 2 exa per large cluster
-30-50c per medium.

And it's only if you want to get perfect cluster jewels.

Not sure if I agree. I really want to use a shield for more defenses. I'm thinking magna eclipse and +2 lvls of those war cry's (or even +8 if you use empower) would possibly make up for the loss of war cry effectiveness.

As for the cost..

I literally just crafted every jewel and it only took around 1 hour.
Each war cry jewel was 15c to buy. To craft all 6 it took less than 250 alterations (50c). If you add in the roughly 15 regals/scours as well we're looking at 150c to craft all 6 jewels. Considering they're minimum 40c each it's 100% not worth ever buying from players.

Essentially you just roll until you hit Cry Wolf. Then there's a nearly 80% chance you hit jewel socket with the aug. Another ~45% chance you hit Rattling Below (super common) with the regal. You don't want to regal the rattlingbelow/jewel combo, because cry wolf is rare and you'll most likely be wasting scour+regal costs.

The minion jewels are a kick in the nuts still. lv75+ 8passive minion jewels are 60c+ base price. Good luck I guess, I got them when people didn't know lv 75 was important early on in the league.

and...
"
Keyen написал:
Edit: BTW, I will probably write a complete guide about the warcry arakaali soon, so we stop hijacking this guide x)

Hi
I am reading this 3d from page 107, when you developed this new build for 3.10, I like "particular" builds, so I would probably like to try it in my next hero.
It's all very interesting, especially the containment of costs by using the craft of jewels. (Listed above)
It is an important aspect for me that I struggle in acquiring currency, and I do not like to waste it on trade speculators.
Your explanations are important to understand the mechanics and functioning of the build, I follow you with sympathy, waiting for a dedicated 3D ! :)

The currency / price tags are not valid anymore. The core gems are much more + crafting mats. So the minimum currency you need to have atm to "fully" start the basic build imo is 10-20ex. To equip it fully for the "actual best" i would tag it on 20-50ex atm. Ofc if you will scan the market and wait for "best deals" you can do it cheaper, but its not worth the time. Atm i can faceroll any t16 map without "cant regen mana" on it, that is the only weaknes i found on this build. So i earn 1-2ex sleeping or drunk just randomly mapping. If you would use even a tiny bit ov investment or brain power easy 3+ex on just mapping. The hard part i found now is Sirius and other "bosses". Im even considering swapping the healing flask from sirius to a second summon spider one. ,
"
MrEasyMode написал:
The currency / price tags are not valid anymore. The core gems are much more + crafting mats. So the minimum currency you need to have atm to "fully" start the basic build imo is 10-20ex. To equip it fully for the "actual best" i would tag it on 20-50ex atm. Ofc if you will scan the market and wait for "best deals" you can do it cheaper, but its not worth the time. Atm i can faceroll any t16 map without "cant regen mana" on it, that is the only weaknes i found on this build. So i earn 1-2ex sleeping or drunk just randomly mapping. If you would use even a tiny bit ov investment or brain power easy 3+ex on just mapping. The hard part i found now is Sirius and other "bosses". Im even considering swapping the healing flask from sirius to a second summon spider one. ,

if your spider duration is 90s+, is ok, summon spider is too easy even if you have tons of other minions (carrion,zombies,v..)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация