[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Hi, Thanks for the build. This is my buildup, any advice?

Скрытый текст
Follow-up question:

I know that with Malevolence we no longer need to spec EE for Hatred. However, I'm trying a LL variant of the build and have room to fit in Hatred too.

I have an abyss Jewel with "Minions deal # to # additional lightning damage" would this be enough to auto-proc EE if I had Hatred on? Or would I have to manually proc with Orb of Storms?
Последняя редакция: itsT. Время: 12 апр. 2019 г., 10:59:36
"
itsT написал:
Follow-up question:

I know that with Malevolence we no longer need to spec EE for Hatred. However, I'm trying a LL variant of the build and have room to fit in Hatred too.

I have an abyss Jewel with "Minions deal # to # additional lightning damage" would this be enough to auto-proc EE if I had Hatred on? Or would I have to manually proc with Orb of Storms?

Minions do not proc EE. Unless it specifically says "Minions do/deal X" it does not apply to them.
Seriously, thank you for making my most favorite build that I ever played. Loving it to death xD
"
skyscan написал:
"
itsT написал:

Minions do not proc EE. Unless it specifically says "Minions do/deal X" it does not apply to them.

Thanks for the reply but just to clarify; Doesn't the jewel I mentioned in the previous post have exactly that?

"Minions deal # to # additional lightning damage", which would give enemies +lightning res => -cold/fire res

Then Hatred Aura will add Cold dmg to the minions which flips it back to +cold res => -lightning/fire res?

Wasn't sure if your reply was in reference to minion mechanics in general or to my specific set-up, sorry for the confusion!

Последняя редакция: itsT. Время: 13 апр. 2019 г., 7:10:10
"
itsT написал:
"
skyscan написал:
"
itsT написал:

Thanks for the reply but just to clarify; Doesn't the jewel I mentioned in the previous post have exactly that?

"Minions deal # to # additional lightning damage", which would give enemies +lightning res => -cold/fire res

Then Hatred Aura will add Cold dmg to the minions which flips it back to +cold res => -lightning/fire res?

Wasn't sure if your reply was in reference to minion mechanics in general or to my specific set-up, sorry for the confusion!

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium

Minions only affected by passives that explicitly mention minions.
In general mechanic it's works like +25% to cold and lightning, -50% fire.
Последняя редакция: m3tal1k. Время: 13 апр. 2019 г., 14:43:43
Herald of Purity works for spiders dmg?
"
skyscan написал:
"
itsT написал:
Follow-up question:

I believe Malachai's Artifice allows minions to proc EE.
"
m3tal1k написал:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium

Minions only affected by passives that explicitly mention minions.
In general mechanic it's works like +25% to cold and lightning, -50% fire.

Ohhh okay so that makes sense... but if that's the case how come in the previous iteration of the build they used Hatred (on spiders) / Orb of storms (selfcast) to proc EE?

Is it because Orb of Storms (selfcast) would give the enemy +lightning res, -cold/fire res.

Then because minions can't trigger EE, the mob will continue to have +lightning res, and the spiders atking with Hatred aura will just get the added benefit of -cold res, without ever flipping the mob's resistances?

EDIT: If my above understanding is correct, does that mean we would technically only need to hit the mob once with orb of storms and the minions would get the benefit of -cold res until the mob dies?
Последняя редакция: itsT. Время: 14 апр. 2019 г., 2:58:34
Currently experimenting with an Occultist variation that also uses Vanguard Spectres (use a lot of the same auras and support). Since I have Profane Bloom for AoE I focus my Spiders on single target 100%.

But far the best 3 gems I have found for max single target DPS is: Withering Touch, Multi Strike and Unbound Ailments. I got the idea for Multi Strike from the fact that its considered the best support for Viper Strike builds (which is the attack the spiders use). Unbound cause the math says so.

Using the OPs PoB using this gem setup ups per spider DPS from 192k to about 363k. Remember its all about the Poison. Just over 7 million DPS with 20 spiders.
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 14 апр. 2019 г., 8:21:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация