[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Flesh or spirit offering ?

Any good watcher eye for us ?
Последняя редакция: quflamingo. Время: 3 апр. 2019 г., 4:44:02
I love lazy builds like this, but my spectres keep killing worms from flask before i kill them with desecrate, guess i just bad lol.
I've got a question to OP and you guys. Do spiders that are affected by the Malevolence aura and that poison the enemy, get the bonues from the Wachters Eye Malevolence bonus that makes poison deal dmg faster?

The way I interpret the wording on the item, the spider is fullfilling the conditions set: It is affected by Malevolence and is causing the poison hit, thus it should recieve the buff.

Whats your take on this?
Hey, Do we still wanna use Clarity? I don't see it in the POB.

Also, Do we get something from having Elemental damage with attacks on ring / belt?

Thanks for the build and guide.

Последняя редакция: VerseOne. Время: 3 апр. 2019 г., 16:24:28
Alright so since the frenzy and power charge spectres got nerfed this patch, they seem very worthless, barely casting their charges and dying very often even when I have them resummoned at level 83 zones, I tried solar guards as an options but they don't scale very well at all, maybe decent for single target as an extra addition but that's very minimal.

Which other spectres would you recommend?
Do we still need to pick up EE now?
Since we don't use hatred in 3.6.
"
Maxjke3h написал:
I love lazy builds like this, but my spectres keep killing worms from flask before i kill them with desecrate, guess i just bad lol.

No its a problem and tbh I stopped using them and its not a major issue.

I started using a 4L Vaal SS for extra boss damage. Spiders are fine for maps really.
Hello, thanks for the build, it's fun!
Tried 5l RS Tukohama's and it's give me a good boost for single target, also it's auto respawning the spiders! :)
Последняя редакция: m3tal1k. Время: 4 апр. 2019 г., 12:20:52
"
VerseOne написал:
Hey, Do we still wanna use Clarity? I don't see it in the POB.

Also, Do we get something from having Elemental damage with attacks on ring / belt?

Thanks for the build and guide.

If you have the gem slots to, yes. Each aura gives 3% atk speed via necro ascendancy
Any idea to play with Herald of agony? using pathfinder or scion.
Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация