[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
reeld написал:
i hope now fang's are getting cheaper :D

it's 3 ex now, it was under 2.5 before the patch lol
Couldnt u use phase run with any minions? I dont see why that would kill that build, it just wont be cheesy same like with golems killing shaper while u were dead
still viable after the patch or totally rip?
"
"
reeld написал:

2ex now and still getting cheaper ^^
Just because you can't hit phase run all the time, you can however make it a little tanky and dodge stuff.

With a little min/max I personally think the build will be fine as the spiders do a ton of damage!

I'm personally loving the aspect of the crab variant.

I started this build 3 days ago not even knowing about a phase run bug and I e done just fine
Последняя редакция: Shawnjohn2100. Время: 10 янв. 2019 г., 17:30:26
"
reeld написал:
"
"
reeld написал:

2ex now and still getting cheaper ^^

yeah i will be selling mine as well i just want to try it out for a while,i dont know why they couldnt wait until monday to release the patch
The build works just fine, you just can't cheese the content by being afk only. Just avoid stuff and still shred through the content.
"
Shawnjohn2100 написал:
Just because you can't hit phase run all the time, you can however make it a little tanky and dodge stuff.

With a little min/max I personally think the build will be fine as the spiders do a ton of damage!

I'm personally loving the aspect of the crab variant.

I started this build 3 days ago not even knowing about a phase run bug and I e done just fine

can you provide a link ? i'd like to see.

I'm gonna play an arakaali's build tbh looks really fun
It's very fun!, I don't have a link to a video. You can certainly look at my profile and up load it to POB.

I got Uber elder and shaper down not even knowing about any phase run abuse (did I live under a rock, sure) all I know is this build is strong and can't wait to min/max it more
RIP Dagger 1ex now

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация