[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

why cant you use phase run and flame dash?
"
Angelorush написал:
build still viable after the phase run nerf?

still viable just need some dodging
"
hkg340835 написал:

Thanks I'm going to start shopping some gear then
"
hkg340835 написал:
"
Angelorush написал:

could you kindly check my char to see whaty i could imrpove on still not sure how t o summon the spiders..

I use Desecrate and then flesh offering, and then the whithering flask?
"
KingNathan написал:
"
hkg340835 написал:
"
Angelorush написал:

could you kindly check my char to see whaty i could imrpove on still not sure how t o summon the spiders..

I use Desecrate and then flesh offering, and then the whithering flask?

Watch the T15/16 Clear Videos to see how to summon. You need to kill a worm near 10 corpses. So desecrate then use orb of storms then use flask.
"
BravoEEN1 написал:
i have been looking at someone elses build but he doesnt want to talk about it https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sleevelessless/characters it looks interesting he did a pretty good guide on tectonic slam so maybe he might put out something about the arakaali build

it mostly tweaked for phase run glitch tho

anything im doing wrong? feel like i cant do synd at all atleast research all 20 spiders are up but i keep dying
Последняя редакция: TrueConspiracy. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 3:10:02
"
KingNathan написал:

anything im doing wrong? feel like i cant do synd at all atleast research all 20 spiders are up but i keep dying

Read everything up to this point - phase run was fixed last night and you are no longer invisible to everything, so you need to still have defenses and dodge stuff.
"
ygrenys написал:
"
KingNathan написал:

Read everything up to this point - phase run was fixed last night and you are no longer invisible to everything, so you need to still have defenses and dodge stuff.

ahh yeah i know

guess i wasnt aware how dependant this build was on a glitch

and i spent so much xp getting everything for it -.-
What do you guys think about low life? More auras for the spiders ans maybe add a 5-6 Links for the spectres.

I'm not at Home so i can't check on pob

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация