[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I like this build Thank you !

One Question do you think this Build will be nerfed? i know that Phase Run is Nerfed but i mean the rest of the build.
"
perling написал:

One Question do you think this Build will be nerfed? i know that Phase Run is Nerfed but i mean the rest of the build.

why would they nerf it? now it's just like any other minion build out there, nothing special
"
"
perling написал:

why would they nerf it? now it's just like any other minion build out there, nothing special

Thank you very much , because the Spider have so much Damage :D
"
perling написал:
"
"
perling написал:

Thank you very much , because the Spider have so much Damage :D

do they? i stopped playing after the patch and didnt even reach lvl 53 to try it, i got so annoyed that they fixed it after some people got to abuse phase run for god knows how long
Still easy mode.

I was thinking about double curse setup ( arc + coh + temporal chain + enfeeble )but it's hard to put kaom's heart, lack of sockets :s

or Craiceann's armor + aspect of the crab and we add craiceann boots.

What do you think ?
Последняя редакция: reeld. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 7:56:34
What do you think about Ruthless Support instead of Melee Splash Support?

PoB say it makes on my Character 23000 More Dps
2 Questions

1) Can we summon more spiders to effectively refresh the duration before the first group expires?

2) Now that we need to live on our own, what's our life recovery plan? To bad we don't have a way to leech life from spider damage like zombie builds.
Последняя редакция: Brulander. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 10:56:32
If I want to turn this bad boy into a magic find build what items are the least impact able that i can swap out? Also are we only using 1 writhing jar?
"
Brulander написал:
2 Questions

1) Can we summon more spiders to effectively refresh the duration before the first group expires?

2) Now that we need to live on our own, what's our life recovery plan? To bad we don't have a way to leech life from spider damage like zombie builds.

1. No :( But if a mob dies to the poison DoT it counts as your kill, so if you have 2 spiders summoned, it can propagate to 20. They do not refresh their duration though

2. Blood of the Karui and Feast of Flesh

"
perling написал:
What do you think about Ruthless Support instead of Melee Splash Support?

PoB say it makes on my Character 23000 More Dps

Not worth it, your clear speed gets reduced so drastically. Swapping it in for bosses? Sure if you feel like it.

"
"
perling написал:

3 socket dagger does more damage than 6 linked SRS, seems good.

"
lamarak663 написал:
If I want to turn this bad boy into a magic find build what items are the least impact able that i can swap out? Also are we only using 1 writhing jar?

Boots, Rings, Amulet, Chest
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 12:25:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация