Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
garpur90 написал:
Best way to league start with this build?

i level with SRS using the tree given and its usually pretty solid then i make the swap as soon as i can equip the dagger
any updates for a 3.9 build?
"
garpur90 написал:

Don't lmao, it's better off being your 2nd build imo.

The dagger is always 200-300c for like the first 2 weeks.

Getting the dagger is going to be a pain especially since other people will also be buying it.

If your 100% set on it then just play Skele's until you can afford the dagger.
idk man I started with my own version of spiders 1 year a row, specres + zombies till I can afford fang and then im ready to t16 and endgame bosses, best league starter ever
I love this build. I've been playing it well... this is going to be my 3rd league in row. Dagger is expensive first week, but the price drops extremely fast. I love clear speed, damage potential, the only downside it sucks for delve. I couldn't do much past 250-270 depth. What are your experiences in delve, what's the highest you got with this build?
"
cbaist4488 написал:
any updates for a 3.9 build?

I'll update it once I've played a bit of the league. Awakened gems most likely mean a buff to the build.

I'm not playing it this league for once, so I'll have to test stuff in standard

"
Roxan28 написал:
I love this build. I've been playing it well... this is going to be my 3rd league in row. Dagger is expensive first week, but the price drops extremely fast. I love clear speed, damage potential, the only downside it sucks for delve. I couldn't do much past 250-270 depth. What are your experiences in delve, what's the highest you got with this build?

Think I got to around 350 before I got bored. Improved temp chains make delve pretty easy until 1-shots become really prevalent.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 20:52:47
Hey Am I the only one getting impression that this build has less damage than league before and is slower?

do triad grip gloves work with 3x white socket cause the gem itself converts already 30% phys to chaos?
"
Jourdain написал:
"
garpur90 написал:

Don't lmao, it's better off being your 2nd build imo.

The dagger is always 200-300c for like the first 2 weeks.

Getting the dagger is going to be a pain especially since other people will also be buying it.

If your 100% set on it then just play Skele's until you can afford the dagger.

Current gear in the Softcore Meta;

Скрытый текст

How about learn to farm.

Anyway indeed play skele mages (mega cheap) till you can get the dagger.
Pro-Tip for people struggling to summon spiders from flask, use divine ire instead of any other skill to proc it. Channel divine Ire and proc flask, instant summons.

Also, as far as I can tell Dread Banner doesn't work with chaos conversion so don't be dumb like me and use it, unless you have spare mana after auras to get the extra necro buff. Deviated somewhat from the tree, specing the chaos res life nodes on the left over 2 other life nodes, as well as taking the minion damage notable above the life nodes near templar. Still trying to figure out the best end game tree for this, but enjoying it so far with Speaker instead of Diadem for wolves + spiders. Not sure how much Bino's is really doing to help my clear, so might replace it with a minion scepter instead for better T14 bossing.
Последняя редакция: TehFrederick. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 13:05:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация