[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I killed Sirius with my build, character is Baeloth if you want to view my profile and look at my setup. I'm level 93 atm and went for dual curse in the top of the tree. Use orb of storms with enfeeble + temp chains, I also use orb of storms to summon my spiders. Timing is a bit weird takes getting used too.

Desecrate - Orb Of Storms + writhing jar (nearly at the same time).

My biggest problem right now is deciding between Avian Or Spider craft on my ring. I have 1 of each, Seems Avian is faster for mapping.
Lv 93 Necro.
"
Freakey_ написал:
What budget do I realistically need for this build to clear T16s, kill red Metas, red Conquerors, etc.?

Hows Sirus fight with this build?

im pretty sure you can clear t16's with just the dagger kind of, once poisons stack dps on conquerors/red metas are good, just takes ~9secs ramp up to hit max poison stacks
with around 8 ex-ish investment im at 8-16.5mil shaper dps (initial dps->ramping up with poison stacks), an animate guardian with kingmaker setup and fossil helm would put us up to around 20mil fully ramped.
did all guardians, shaper, elder, uber elder and sirus fairly easily (and im not a good player mechanicly when it comes to fights) phases are fast, minions are immortal, maybe would use a second writhing jar for sirus in case your spawning gets fucked up at some point since there is no adds in the instance, besides that butter smooth
I've got my withering jars at 18% reduced charges and belt at 19%, no difference still only 2 for jars
"
truebender написал:
Amazing build. Played it two times, but this league decided to devote to golems. I think those who will solve the problem how easily to resummon spiders during the battle and with other minions will be given the Nobel Prize.

Stand on top of corpses, press Jar and Orb of Storms immediately after. I have 95%+ success rate spawning spiders this way with Spectres/Zombies/Golem/AG.
Последняя редакция: PessimiStick. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 1:46:50

hello guys, im realy sily to every game, but aftek work its good to play a little :) any one can help me to look on my gear , what is wrong with it ? i feel like little squishy , and not so op .
Thank you for the help.
Последняя редакция: daredar562. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 11:43:45
"
hello guys, im realy sily to every game, but aftek work its good to play a little :) any one can help me to look on my gear , what is wrong with it ? i feel like little squishy , and not so op .
Thank you for the help.

Rare gear needs more resists (boots, rings, Amulet) and Life.

Gloves are "good" but could be better with rare gloves to fix resists and provide more life.

Change to Cast When Damage Taken + SteelSkin... the Immortal Call mention was before it got changed. You no longer generate endurance charges, and you need something to stop damage for a bit more time. Steelskin does that now instead of Immortal Call.

See the version 3.7.0 changes to Immortal Call at the bottom of it's Wiki page here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Call

It just reduces physical damage now, instead of providing immunity to damage like it used to. Many older build guides have the mention for the gem links and the creators haven't fully updated it. (I did find the Steelskin mentionned elsewhere in the guide though).

Последняя редакция: moldyexile. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 1:07:09
I've updated the guide for 3.9. Included awakened gems now that the price has stabilized.

And easy damage boost comes from awakened generosity. Free +1 gem level and a bigger aura

Considering dagger has consistently been 20-40c for the past 2 leagues, I'm changing the title to 3ex or less as that's probably the collective cost of sirus-viable gear.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 5:48:32
ancestrall call and awakened version seems not working with spiders, if to believe the description of gem
"
becold написал:
ancestrall call and awakened version seems not working with spiders, if to believe the description of gem

They sure don't, I've changed it to awakened melee splash, whoops.
Made some formatting corrections and added a couple more FAQ. I'm looking though some of you playing this build and less than 50% are using enhance with their curses. It's definitely a huge improvement to your curses, don't forget! Even if enhance is only lv 2 it's still worth it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация