[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Hi,

I played this build before but this one with Bane is even better. Did everything but Uber Atziri only because I am too lazy to buy ignorance. Did so far:

1. Elder
2. Shaper
3. Uber Elder
4. Cortex
5. Sirus Al8 ( last portal ..xD but thats because I am still learning the mechanics)

Doing lvl 83 organ Tane's lab is a breeze. Metamorphs are a joke

This is my gear :

What do I upgrade next ? Have about 50ex. Think this char made about 48 ex out of that xD

Последняя редакция: spacenoxx. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 18:01:04
"
spacenoxx написал:

What do I upgrade next ? Have about 50ex. Think this char made about 48 ex out of that xD

That's the downside of this build, it has a low gear ceiling. If you want more damage then you can 6-link your body armour and use 6L summon skeletons as well. You'd then need to get unset rings to keep your important gems.

Other upgrades include 4-line jewels and an aul's uprising amulet. You could also get better resistances on your rare gear and swap in a grip of the council on your gloves.

Biggest upgrade would be a watcher's eye clarity jewel. You can check the guide for which mods you want in the jewel section
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 19:16:04
"
skyscan написал:
"
spacenoxx написал:

That's the downside of this build, it has a low gear ceiling. If you want more damage then you can 6-link your body armour and use 6L summon skeletons as well. You'd then need to get unset rings to keep your important gems.

Other upgrades include 4-line jewels and an aul's uprising amulet. You could also get better resistances on your rare gear and swap in a grip of the council on your gloves.

Biggest upgrade would be a watcher's eye clarity jewel. You can check the guide for which mods you want in the jewel section

Thanks a lot for the reponse and ingame help as well.

The CWDT desecrate/Spirit offering can probably go as well. Doubt how frequently it gets casted and also without the spell cascade the offering would actually be lower than the manually casted one which I cast all he time anyways...I am basically spamming Desecrate(for spider proc)/Bane all the time and spirit whenever it wears out..so the CWDT desecrate/spirit is almost useless
Updated banner image and renamed build :)
Updated build guide. Added new options in gear section of guide. I realized that the +1 corruption mod on gloves is very valuable for our spectres, and they tend to only be 10-15c.

Corrected spelling mistakes, added a couple more FAQ's, touched up the gem guide section, and reworded the build description.

If you notice anything or have any questions feel free to ask me. Playing this build in metamorph now, so far there hasn't been any drastic changes since 3.5.
Pretty interesting build and thanks for the guide. I've been trying to make spiders work on my own with both a herald of purity and herald of agony build with so-so results. Maybe with more investment and development those would work better but I don't yet have my Master's Degree in PoE, so here I am.

I re-speced my witch over to the base build here and now added speaker's wrath (no Bino's or Sporeguard at the moment). I felt like Devouring Diadem and I were not getting along well...

So given the state of 3.9, which version would you say is the better build for this league?
"
redmalloc написал:
Pretty interesting build and thanks for the guide. I've been trying to make spiders work on my own with both a herald of purity and herald of agony build with so-so results. Maybe with more investment and development those would work better but I don't yet have my Master's Degree in PoE, so here I am.

I re-speced my witch over to the base build here and now added speaker's wrath (no Bino's or Sporeguard at the moment). I felt like Devouring Diadem and I were not getting along well...

So given the state of 3.9, which version would you say is the better build for this league?

I prefer the Devouring Diadem version, because it lets me run any map mod easily, so I can alch-vaal-go on all my maps. Speaker's Wreath results in faster clearspeed (especially with sporeguard), but isn't as great for bossing because you lose an aura and don't have feast of flesh recovery when you run out of flask charges.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?characterName=IcyEmbrace

Is there any way to release spiders on this build? the point is that if the spiders disappear and I throw the bottle, the worms from it are automatically killed by the carion golem before they hit anything and kill them to release the spiders.
"
skyscan написал:

I prefer the Devouring Diadem version, because it lets me run any map mod easily, so I can alch-vaal-go on all my maps. Speaker's Wreath results in faster clearspeed (especially with sporeguard), but isn't as great for bossing because you lose an aura and don't have feast of flesh recovery when you run out of flask charges.

Thank you, I figured that.

As with the last poster, timing the desecrate / worms and trigger is a little if'y but I guess that is the cost of all the upsides here?

I switched to orb of storms thinking it might attack a bit faster than storm brand (no idea if that is true). I drop desecrate-spell cascade, oos or storm brand and pop worms and I would say it works 50% of the time maybe less. Sometimes I waste a portal resetting my flasks if I miss it.

Any tips on this?
"
redmalloc написал:
"
skyscan написал:

Thank you, I figured that.

As with the last poster, timing the desecrate / worms and trigger is a little if'y but I guess that is the cost of all the upsides here?

I switched to orb of storms thinking it might attack a bit faster than storm brand (no idea if that is true). I drop desecrate-spell cascade, oos or storm brand and pop worms and I would say it works 50% of the time maybe less. Sometimes I waste a portal resetting my flasks if I miss it.

Any tips on this?

You could always link faster casting to orb of storms, but I haven't had as much of an issue as others have had, maybe it just takes some practice to get it right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация