[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
[..]
Keep in mind you must edit values because depends on your golems amount. Ascendency gives us 20% damage bonus + 20% damage bonus means 40% x (amount of golems) so total we can have 400% (10 golems)
[..]

This is totally wrong. You dont get 400% from ascendancy you only get 200% .
Скрытый текст
Liege of Primordial is not dmg for golems but for your character
20% increased Damage per Summoned Golem
Elemancer
20% increased Golem Damage per summonned Golem

I bet you have enemy shocked checked in PoB aswell which is totally untrue aswell cause we do not apply 40% shock but only 20%.

Better recalculate the 1.3-2 mil dps per golem screenshots cause they are completely scuffed.
Последняя редакция: yakoob. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 2:20:52
"
yakoob написал:
I bet you have enemy shocked checked in PoB aswell which is totally untrue aswell cause we do not apply 40% shock but only 20%.

19.5% actually... unless one decides to zap 'em with Arc instead, then it's 24% increased damage taken. ;)
"
tomay написал:
Anoint your amulet with Indomitable / Righteous Army instead of Ravenous Horde.

Maybe use more Harmony instead of Eminence for better regen and damage. Armour rating is a real stinker... great vs low dmg hits coming fast but the heavier the hits they take the less effective armour rating becomes.

"
Rule of Thumb: armour will never prevent more damage than its value divided by 10

While the 3000 armour from your three Eminince jewels may look impressive on paper it will only prevent 300 damage at best... ridiculous. Three Harmony jewels on the other hand will grant them 6% more life regeneration, that's what? 1500 life per second? A no-brainer really.

(This also means our character sheet is wildly inaccurate in respect to estimated physical damage reduction. We can pretty much discard the 30-40% we may see from armour rating. Why our Chaos Golem buff and minimum Endurance Charges are so valuable, 42% in my case, and why a Basalt Flask is infinitely better then a Granite Flask. Those 57 percent, my friend, are real damage reduction and also mitigate physical damage over time which armour does not.)

We had this discussion about our golems getting shred to pieces in the flame golem thread. IMO the f*cking amulet is the crux of the matter. It takes such a heavy toll on golem life, they surely are no longer immortal. But of course now with that juicy golem buff increase we can't do without it anymore. The best way to keep our golems alive is more life, better regeneration and real damage mitigation such as provided by the Indomitable Army notable rather than armour rating.

Thank you, I will try Indomitable Army and report back.
I keep forgetting that your Ice Golems are melee attackers... have you tried Fortify Support? I know it's 14% less than MPDS in terms of damage but 20% less damage taken from hits may not be such a bad trade-off after all.

I mean, salivating over bazillions of shaper deeps doesn't help much when your pets are dying because you will be next in line. ;)
"
tomay написал:
I keep forgetting that your Ice Golems are melee attackers... have you tried Fortify Support? I know it's 14% less than MPDS in terms of damage but 20% less damage taken from hits may not be such a bad trade-off after all.

I mean, salivating over bazillions of shaper deeps doesn't help much when your pets are dying because you will be next in line. ;)

Interesting. My golems never died even on v high delve , uber elder etc. They can die only vs uber atziri , phys reflect map or hogm
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
bamper1 написал:
Interesting. My golems never died even on v high delve , uber elder etc. They can die only vs uber atziri , phys reflect map or hogm

Atzirii's flame blast and storm call cannot hurt em. Has to be her reflect and/or bleed.

In HoGM it's most likely chaos damage that kills them.

I wonder how they fare against Ulaman, the Abyssal Lich dealing phys and chaos damage? This fella has always been a problem for my golems even before 3.9 when they had a ton more life because Primordial Chain just sucked back then. ;)

There isn't much we can do about chaus damage (except Grave Intentions) but when you convert all damage to elemental with Triad Grip reflect is no longer an issue.
"
tomay написал:
"
bamper1 написал:

Atzirii's flame blast and storm call cannot hurt em. Has to be her reflect and/or bleed.

In HoGM it's most likely chaos damage that kills them.

I wonder how they fare against Ulaman, the Abyssal Lich dealing phys and chaos damage? This fella has always been a problem for my golems even before 3.9 when they had a ton more life because Primordial Chain just sucked back then. ;)

There isn't much we can do about chaus damage (except Grave Intentions) but when you convert all damage to elemental with Triad Grip reflect is no longer an issue.

Like i said i never had any problems with them. I looked at your skills tree and now i understand why they aint immortal. The problem isnt with my build or ice golems but your choices. Only way to fix ur problem is getting abys jewel with minions leech % of dmg as life.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
Err, there seems to be a slight misunderstanding. My reply was to zZDeathAngelZz who said his Ice Golems were dying lately.

My flame golems are doing fine even in Delve below 400 depth.

Edit: And yes, my approach is slightly different to the usual flame golem build because I went with pure Life, lotsa regen, and Blood Magic/Mortal Conviction. It was OK in 3.8 but now with the newly increased golem buff effects it has really come together. Even IF a golem dies, summoning a replacement is just a minor inconvenience (which I try to avoid nonetheless) while summoning golems mid-fight for builds with most mana reserved is pretty much impossible.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 5:34:41
"
bamper1 написал:
"
tomay написал:

What is your "high delve"?
"
tomay написал:
Err, there seems to be a slight misunderstanding. My reply was to zZDeathAngelZz who said his Ice Golems were dying lately.

My flame golems are doing fine even in Delve below 400 depth.

My ice golems never die in 400 too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация